[Original RPG] Return to Chaos (Cybertron)

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Return to Chaos (Cybertron)

Post by Galvatron91 »

The Axalon lifted into the sky and began to break away from Cybertron. It grew more distant in the sky, leaving Hatemonger's forces to face Pointblank and Jinrai's troops.

-------------------------------------------------

The Axalon:

Jhiaxus: "Ah...you have all done well! Now once we arrive on Earth and collect the one we need, we shall be ready to continue on with the plan...and very soon no force in the Universe will stand in the Decepticons way..."
AngelOfDeath124
Protoform

Post by AngelOfDeath124 »

Adeara sighed, relaxing against a wall in the ship. She was tired. Sleep her body demanded, but she knew Jhiaxus would need her soon. So she spoke up. "My lord, will you need me for a time? I need to sleep, or I'll be of no use to you." She felt worse than she had the day she Wove her first storm. Adeara hoped that she coud get some sleep on the flight to Earth.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

"The Axalon has been hijacked and Springer is down," Redstreak tells Roadbuster over the comlink. "And it appears the Axalon has left a few stragglers." He sees Hatemonger's forces clearly for the first time, and advances upon them.
-----------------------
Red Wing sees the Axalon break free from Cybertronian gravity and fly into the distance. "Damn," he says. "Torque, break off pursuit, it's gone."
Torque comes to a stop and returns to robot mode, Red Wing landing beside him. "What now? I didn't even get to fire a single shot!"
"I have no idea. Maybe we should see what's going on in Iacon a little more," Red Wing says and heads for what passes for the building, Torque close behind.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Bruticus looked up amongst his battle with the Autobots when he saw a ship lift up, and out of the atmosphere.

"Hatemunger! What is happening? Why ship leave!" the combiner bellowed.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

OOC- Seems the Brawn fight will be saved for another time

Jazz shakily stood up and Blaster nodded to him "NOW SUNSTREAKER WHILE HE'S DASED" Blaster yelled as Jazz opened fire at the combiners Face. Blaster transformed into tapedeck mode and the soundwavesbegan to emit at bruticus again trying to pull him into seperate combaticons.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Bruticus' head rocked backward as Jazz's shots rained on his face; the combiner grasped his face with his hands in pain.

Then the soundwaves began to rip through him....

"Bruticus...gave you chance...to live," he groaned.

And then the Super Warrior split apart.

With a resounding thud, the Combaticons fell a few hundred feet away from the clustered Autobots.

Staggering, Onslaught rallied his troops.

"Combaticons, transform and destroy!" he commanded.

Brawl shifted to his tank mode, and fired a turrent straight at Blaster.

"Come on, funnybot! Time to die!"

Swindle shifted to jeep mode, and stayed behind Onslaught, who had transformed to missle trailer mode, and bolted forward toward Jazz, wheels screeching with force as he neared the cool Autobot.

Vortex transformed and, rotors, whirring, he took to the skies with a cackle.

"Yeeahaw! Let's get this shebang goin'!" and with that the helicopter fired blasts of his glue gun at FastForward.

Blast Off said nothing but transformed to shuttle mode...and ascended into Cybertron's stratosphere...and deployed his x-ray laser. Silently, the space shuttle lined up a shot at the unsupsecting Sunstreaker...
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Sunstreaker was caught and knocked to the ground with a thus smoke pouring from his chest not very much but he was damaged and not going to be much of a help for the rest of the battle.

Blaster Transformed and dove out of the way of brawls blast landing on one knee beside fastforward who was beginning to come to. Blasters hand went to his shoulder and his chest opened.
"Eject Rewind SteelJaw RamHorn time for battle" Blaster yelled as four cassettes hopped out of his chest weapons ready. Ramhorn and SteelJaw both turned to the transformed brawl firing missles at him. Eject and Rewind both opened fire at onslaught's wheels trying to cause him to spin out before he nailed Jazz, who would have toi move either way because of swindle.

Fastforward got to his feet side stepping Vortex glueguin shots. the pile drivers transforming back to arms as he pulled his lasrer rifle out and also fired at onslaught's wheels.

Jazz dove out of the way of the oncoming onslaught as the cassette-bots opened fire on him. He hit the ground and rolled hopping to his feet looking up at Vortex and smirked.
"Time to go decepti-fishin" he chuckled at raised his arm which transformed into its grapple mode and he fired it at Vortex Tail in an attempt to hold him still while he got blasted out of the sky.
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

(OOc - whoever controls the Axalon, you have a Dropship chasing you for the past two pages of Aftermath. :P)

Sky Garry struggled to keep up to the Axalon as best as he could. He was much faster than this usually, but his weakened boty slowed him down as he tries to chase the ship, Laser-cannons firing at its back end.

Shotbomber just stood, watching the dots dissapear into the night "He left me..." h e says, stunned at the fact that Sky Garry dumped him planetside and went off on his own.
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

High in space, Blast Off chuckled to himself.

"Victory," he laughed, as he viewed the crippled Sunstreaker miles below.

Brawl absorbed the tapes attacks, though in certain areas his armor was beginning to smoke.

"Huh! That's nothin', small frys!" he bellowed. Taking aim, the tank fired blasts from his twin sonic cannon, and the shots screamed toward the tapes.

Onslaught was forced to zig-zag, of course noting the tapes tactic as soon as the first shots impacted off the steel road inches away from his wheels.

"Simpeltons," he muttered. Increasing speed, the Combaticon leader transformed to robot mode, vaulting into the air, retrieving his sonic stun gun from sbuspace. Taking aim, Onslaught ruthlessly began firing at the small tapes.

Swindle transformed to robot mode and, as quietly as he could, retrieved his gyro gun from subspace. Holding it in both hands, the jeep took aim at Blaster's chest. If it hit, the cassette guardian's balance center would become unstable.

"Hey Blaster! Do you feel 'centered' now?" Swindle laughed as the charge left his gun.

Above the fray, Vortex continued to circle the combatants, whooping with excitement.

Suddenly, a 'clang' made him put his sensors on high alert.

A grappling hook!

Jazz's hook barely missed the helicopter.

Angling his body just so, Vortex brought his rotors to bear on Jazz, and began to generate his trademark windtunnels. As the gale increased, his maniacal laughter keened over the battlefield.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger saw the Axalon leave.

"NO!!!!" He growled and fired a few more futile blasts at the leaving ship.

He got on his com-link and tried to get ahold of Galvatron.
"Lord Galvatron, Jhiaxus and Optitron have escaped and are heading to Earth! What are your orders? I am in need of repairs but whatever I will fight on for our cause." the Decepticon general growled."

Dominator stopped firing at the ship and was more worried about the current threat.

"Hatemunger. we have an entire city of Autobots to deal with now." The massive combination of the Aerialcons and Crashticons growled.

"I know that." Hatemunger hovered in the air.

"Hmm" he then had an idea.

Dominator come with me to the surface.

Darklark flipped backwards from Brawn's blow.
"You are going to need to do better than that." He growled and let loose a barrage at the Autobot.

Stealth saw Blaster and cloaked.
"I may not be able to hit the broad side of a barn, but you can't hit what you can't see." He laughed and ran drawing his energy daggers.
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Roadbuster and Hardhead: -skid to a halt near Redstreak-

Roadbuster: -transforms, pulls laser rfle and linear blaster-

Hardhead: -checks power levels, damage monitors, and charges all weapons- "Not enough power to transform and fight." -targets Hatemunger- "Let's get these guys."

Roadbuster: -runs over to Springer, looking at damage- "Hardhead? What's the name of that medic back there?"

Hardhead: "Minerva."

Roadbuster: "Get her up here, now. Springer's hurt bad."

Hardhead: -activates commlink- "Minerva, we got an injury up here. It's pretty bad."

Minerva and Brainstorm: -finish putting Chromedome back together(leg's reconnected, some interals repaired, but that's about it)-

Minerva: -activates commlink- "I'll be right there." -to Chromedome- "How do you feel?"

Chromedome: "Like Scorponok sat on me."

Minerva: -transforms- "Can you transform?

Chromedome: -transforms, painfully- "Yes."

Mierva: "Good. We have a new patient." -opens passenr door after he buckles herself it the driver's seat, Brainstorm jumps in the passenger seat- "Hey, Shotbomber! Need a lift?"
-somewhere underground-

Nightbeat, Siren, and Hosehead: -sitting at the bottom of the hole that Digger dug-
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Sunstreaker watched Stealth transform and immdeatly tried to warn Blaster and the others about the stealthed menace.
His Radio was down meaning he did this the hard way. First revenge.
"I'll teach you for messing up my paint finish" he whispers aiming his laser rifle at Blast-Off firing up to the craft before getting to his hands and knees and crawling.

RamHorn and SteelJaw charged brawl Ramhorn getting nailed back by Brawl's shot but Steel jaw kept going getting under his barrel and lungi at him teeth and jaws open as he trys to bite down on Brawls armour.

The three cassettes dived aside of Onslaught's blast eject leg getting hit causing him to tumble but he landed on his stock and the casettes continued to fir are the Combaticon Leader.

Blaster was hit by swindels gyro gun as he fell to his butt grinning and raising his Electro-Scrambler Gun and setting it for scramble and Firing at Swindle
"Hey swindle you feel functional" the electro scra,bler gun is out to scramble his circiuts and knock him offline.

Jazz smiled divoing out of the way of the wind tunnels now staring at the bottem of Voertex raising his Laser rifle and firing at the bottem of the helicopter "Laugh all you want decepti-creep you just ate laser"

Brawn laughed at Darklark's salvo of weapons as they hit his tough hide casuing him stop and step back but that was it, also putting dents and scorch marks. "Now prepare for the food of the day at decep-creep returaunt, The Nickle Knuckle Plated Sandwich"
and With that Brawn lunges at the decepticon in an attempt to tackle him.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Stealth treaded behind Blaster then drove one of his energy daggers into the Autobots leg and said rather simply.

"I could kill you, but you have a spunk I have not seen since I was an Autobot." He drew back the blades. "Maybe next time." He transformed into car mode and drove to see Hatemunger.

Darklark, was getting annoyed with Brawn. Most fortresses could not handle his firepower but yet this Autobot was. He checked his power levels.

"Great that would explain why. I am low on power." He sighed as the Autobot speared him to the ground (OOC GORE GORE!!! :) ), he transformed into car mode and hauled off with Brawn on his roof before taking a hard corner and senting the tough Autobot onto the ground.

"Slag it." He got onto his Com-link to Hatemunger.

"We have a problem, this battle has gone on too long, I am low on power." Darklark told his commander.

Hatemunger called back to Darklark.
"Get near here, I have a ploy. Dominator is the only one amoung us right now with any amount of power, I need to talk to Onslaught as well." then Hatemunger called the Combaticon leader.

"Onslaught the tables have turned, there are far to many Autobots here, but I have one ace up my fusion cannon. Get your Combaticons to the coordinates I have sent you, Darklark and Steatlh should be here soon." Hatemunger looked at Dominator.

"Well my friend you ready?" He asked the massive warrior.

"You know it." Dominator replied rearming his weapons.

OOC Jinrai, Galvy Check your pm's :)
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

"Hey, Shotbomber! Need a lift?"

The microbot just stands there, blinking a few more times "He... Left me behind..." he repeats again, still trying to understand that idea.

Then Minerva's message comes though and he snaps out of it, turing angry "No! I have to stay here and wait for Garry. " but he then pauses... what could he do here? The mech was torn, it was obvious on his faceplate, in decision "I... I don't know... what should I do?" he asks, suddenly helpless without his big buddy. He couldn't beleive how alone he felt.

(OOC - anything returning fire on Garry?)
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

Brawl grunted as one of Blaster's cassettes began trying to bite down on his turrents.

"Getoffame," he spat out, swinging the turrent so the tape went flying.

Swindle, meanwhile, was planked by Blaster's shot in the legs, knocking out his ability to walk.

"I wasn't supposed to even be here today!" he wailed.

Vortex was impacted by Jazz's blast, and began to wobble.

"Pshaw, ya didn't hit my rotors. 'Course, what's there to expect from an Autobot?"

In any case, Vortex picked up speed, and flew away from Jazz.

Onslaught stepped back from combat and received Hatemunger's transmission.

"Understood. Combaticons, fall back! Until next time, Autobots! Blast Off-"

"Already on my way, Commander," the stolid space shuttle replied. Skimming down just above the skyline of Iacon, Blast Off opened one of his aft doors.

Vortex flew up next to Blast Off and transformed to robot mode and flew inside, moving to the back to make room. Brawl transformed to robot mode, and scooped up Swindle.

"Come on, Swindle," Brawl grouched.

"Gee...thanks. Coulda done that sooner, ya know," Swindle replied acidly. The two Combaticons disapeared inside Blast Off after they flew into his hatch.

Onslaught, finally, left the field, and simply flew into the space shuttle hold.

Blast Off shut his aft door, and activated his engines. Roaring, he gained altitutde once again, and left Iacon airspace.

Seating themselves, the Combaticons took stock. It was only a quirk that Bruticus had been overwhelemed. Onslaught would make certain that would not happen again. As was Swindle's (temporary) parylysis of the legs.

Onslaught sat himself in the command chair.

"Blast Off, take us to Hatemunger's pre-destined coordinates."

"Yes sir."

Blast Off faded from view, and yet another sign that the Battle for Iacon was fading.
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

SteelJaw went flying from the tanks from the swivil landing on t legs growling as he retreats as Ramhorn slowly gets to his feet.

Blaster smirkied at Swindle "Well now you're.. OW HEY MAN Watch it" Blaster cried out looking back at stealth "Get back here decepti-creep, You wanna peice of me don't hit n' run" BLaster fired the electro waves at the car atempting to disable it vehicle mode leaving it stuck.

Jazz laughed at Vortex "Maybe my aim isn't that hot but it sure hit you" he said as he watched the Helicopter retreat.

Sunstreaker got to his feet finally the smoke still pouring from a hole in his Chest as Jazz made his way over to sunstreaker catching him as he falls. "Yo Man your gonna pay Ratchet a visit when we get back" Jazz said

Brawn grinned as DarkLark transformed and drove off.
"Where we goin decepti-creep" he asks slamming his fist down onto the windsheild as the 'con takes a corner. Brawn Falls off because of this but his quickly reachesout and grabs the back of it crunching down on the metal of the back."Not gettin' rid me that easily" Brawn yelled.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Sixswitch groaned and struggled to his feet, smoke billowing from his back.
"Feel like I've been stampeded by a herd of raving mad elefantbots (OK, so I forgot how to spell elefant, sue me)" he groaned.

He took one look at the now extremely small pinprick of light that was the Axalon, and begun the trek back towards Iacon.

Omega Supreme lay motionless on the ground amongst the remains of a crushed building. His optics were dark, and steam hissed out of his systems. Fortunately, he was alive, but in shutdown mode, allowing his systems to rest and recover slowly. Maybe once this battle has been resolved, he will be able to get medical attention and recover.

Sixswitch arrived on the outskirts of the city, and bagan limping towards the main repair bay, walking down an abandoned street, hoping not to encounter any Decepticons.
OptmusPrime2005
Protoform

A War that has raged for millions of years....

Post by OptmusPrime2005 »

Megatron turned to look at NightBeat.

"You may be better at working with this kind of technology. Order one of your men to find Galvatron on sensors. These should be better for you. But NightBeat, i want you to show me a list of suitable Autobots who you think would follow my quest."

Megatron walked slowly. His face never turning. His eyes glooming. His face turning.

He then was caught in a vision.

Himself, kneeling to Galvatron. Watching... waiting to be destroyed, then it happened, Autobots coming in from all exits as he fired missiles on his last breath. The Autobots controlling the Decepticons.

Megatron could not allow that to happen. Although the Decepticons were slipping, they were still his "flesh and blood". But yet. if they had to be punished for a war, if Megatron had to die to end a war, he would.

Megatron staggered to a seat.

"When you locate Galvatron or any of the high ranking Decepticons, plot a course to them. Maximum propulsion. Contact GroundShaker, and DiaClone, Autobots i have seen from this time. GroundShaker can merge with this transformer. But Diaclone, iss not the same kind of transformer. He can transform, into Transformers!!!"

"One last request, if the Autobots could recreate the body of the old Megatron for me, with the original Megatron transformation process, could they remove this shell and use at as a whole shield, and refit me, with the original Megatron body."

Megatron pressed a button and a datalink was transmitted to GroundDigger.

"The information and scans is here. You may use metal from the mine below us to construct a prototype, then we shall make the real body."

Megatron felt like saying Decepticons Forever, but his plan was just beginning. Soon it would be reevealed. Soon, the entire galaxy would know the name.... MEGATRON!!!!
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

"Not again," Remedy sighed as he heard the casualty list. Once again Omega Supreme was out of action, and he was only repaired hours ago. This was not the medic's day. He pressed a button on his intercom.
"Axle, send some drones out to retrieve Omega Supreme from the battlefield if it is safe to do so, then handle the rest of the casualties here."
"Yes sir," replied Axle from the other end of the line, and signed off.

Sixswitch limped through the gates of Iacon, and walked up to the nearest bot he could find.
"Where's the Medical facility?" he asked.
"Take the elevator," the bot replied, before shuffling on.
"Friendly guy," Sixswitch commented before walking on.

"Can you transform back to aircraft mode for me?" the medic asked.
"I can try," replied the sixchanger, before transforming painfully and slowly to the fighter craft configuration.
"Good," replied the medic, "Now I can get to work."

He picked up a tool from his worktable and began to look over the damaged sixchanger.
Ravage
Protoform

Seems like all I do is run :)

Post by Ravage »

Dominator saw Brawn clinging to Darklark.

"No I believe you are getting off him at easy." the massive robot growled and fired some missles knocking the bot off Darklark.

Hatemunger looked at Onslaught.

"Onslaught get ready to retreat, we are all getting out of here, but Dominator is going to buy us the time we need." Hatemunger looked up to Dominator.

"Are you ready!?" He asked the gaint combo-gestalt.

"Yes all weapon systems are online."

"Excellent fire!" Hatemunger helled and started to run.
"Let's go Decepticons this is our cue to get out of here.

With that Dominator fired everything he had all over Iacon, not nessacarly trying to hit any particular Autobot but to cuase chaos and havoc, building went up in flames some Autobots that were in the streets were taken out the attack did what it need to after Dominator finished firing everything he had the Crashticons and Aerialcons disengage.

"Everybody out of the pool!" Screap heap yelled running out of Iacon, the Combaticons following behind him wiht Darklark and Stealth on the Sides and Hatemunger behind all of them Skystalker landed in front of all the Decepticons and got out of Iacon the Aerialcons flying in formation around the starship.

"I hope that bought Galvatron the time he needed." Hatemunger said as Scrapheap told Skystalker to go back to his hideout.

"Go back to my lab there we can rest and repair." Scrapheap said as skystalker left over the horizon.

On Skystalker, Darklark yelled at Skyblade.
"Did you need to hit me with the missles as well!?" Darklark sounded noticably peeved.

"Well I could have let Brawn continue to turn you into a convertable." Skyblade laughed.

"True." Darklark sat back down.