[Original RPG] Extinction Agenda: The Epic Conclusion

Look back over the last decade-plus worth of games!
Galvatron91

Extinction Agenda: The Epic Conclusion

Post by Galvatron91 »

The battle has grown most dire...and the Liege's command shouts out...reacting to the tremors he feels Galvatron braces himself as he has been in this position before.

The process begins...

YOUR PATHETIC PLANET WAS SPARED MY WRATH ONCE...NOW...YOU SHALL BE SENT BACK FROM WHENCE YOU CAME

Like clockwork gears shift and mechanisms come to life. The planet form unfolds upon itself and soon arms and legs appear. The folds continue...until finally the horrible face is shown to all below...the face of death...the face of chaos itself...Unicron!

Liege: Unicron! Hear my command...destroy these pathetic wretches and start my glorious reign as supreme overlord of the universe...

Unicron paused and looked down at the Liege. He smirked for a moment before reaching over and siezing the Twilight flagship.

I THINK NOT...

Without a single strain Unicron crushed the flagship and tossed the remains down upon Cybertron.

YOU PATHETIC FOOL...DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT I WOULD ALLOW YOU TO CONTROL ME? I MERELY ACTED IN SUCH A MANNER TO GRANT ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO GET YOU ALL IN ONE PLACE TO DESTROY EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! I COULD NEVER BE CONTROLLED BY SOME PATHETIC CREATION OF PRIMUS...NOT EVEN ONE OF HIS FIRST! AND NOW...YOU WILL ALL DIE!

Punching the surface of the planet Unicron sent the Liege reeling back towards Prime. The Cybertronian fleet moved into attack position, but with the Liege now wounded and Jhiaxus still missing the fleets movements were uncoordinated and lacked focus. The were soon scattered like sticks in the wind, torn apart by the chaos bringer. With the fleet dismantled, Unicron turned to face Cybertron...
--------------------------------------------------
From the surface of the now transformed Unicron Galvatron sneered at the wounded Optitron. he knew he should finish him...but other more important matters awaited. Transforming into his jet mode, he launched a final taunt:

Galvatron: "Optitron...hear me...you have been beaten today. But you have one single chance at redemption...free yourself from Unicron's yoke and take arms against him...or lie there until you die...broken...alone...like a slave...the choice is yours!"

With that, Galvatron flew to Prime's position.

Galvatron: "Well that was unexpected!"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Now in robot mode, Prime stared at the downed liege maximo... and replied to galvatron's words... "Not... entirely. Something...felt strange to me... the moment unicron first entered cybertronian airspace..."

Returning his attention to the downed cause of this mess, prime growled beneath his breath...

"and you... YOU... the cause of all of this... the one who caused unicron's physical resurection! YOU SHOULD BE DESTROYED WHERE YOU LIE! " Prime roared... but silenced himself... "... but... there are far more important matters at hand... " from within, he felt it... a tingling feeling, comming from the matrix itself... words that came from the autobot leaders of the past.. and what seemed to be... future...
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

The massive figure of the Liege looked up towards Optimus and Galvatron standing side by side.

Well...the alpha and the omega...the mirror twins...each a reflection of the other. You are each the finest that our planet has produced...and now it seems I made a slight error in judgement. Galvatron...it should have been you and not Jhiaxus chosen. And Prime...what a fine Decepticon you make...it will be a pleasure to bring you both back into the fold after we defeat that miserable, ingrate!

Galvatron and Prime looked at each other, before Galvatron responded.

Galvatron: "Chosen me?!? I was the one that walked away from you! As for being brought back into the fold..."

Galvatron rocked the Liege's face with several kicks.

Galvatron: "I don't recall either of us asking to be brought into any folds...flee now...if you are still here once we have slain Unicron again, I will do what I should have years ago and place your head on my command deck!"
God Jinrai
Protoform

Post by God Jinrai »

Optimus lowered his massive plasma cannon, unlocked by his minicon partner, down, level with liege maximo's face...

"Assuming... I don't lose MY temper first, Galvatron..."

Then it happened... the feeling from the matrix... prime still couldn't make out just what it meant, but... he knew it came from past as well as future...
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

Lockpick froze as the ground around her started to shudder, and her rifle was forgotten as she holds on, the entire world turning upside down around her as the theif and former slave has a planet transform around her, and she doesn't move for a long time afterwards.

"Primus..." she whispers, staring at the transformed chamber. Oblivious to the happenings outside, she has a feeling that was not Good. The guards were gone now, and she slips out, always alert, feet like feathers on the floor.

***Meanwhile***

Taikoon crouched as he nods, stating "Hold... tight." and then leapt upwards, wings thrusting hard as he makes his way over the quiet battleground towards Jazz. As Unicron transforms, he pulls up, nearly dislodging his passengers.

"Hai! Tengoik Utilhihi!" he exclaims, cowed by unicron as the great dragon's wings beat the air effortlessly.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

(Who's with Pointblank at the moment?)

Sixswitch had followed Pointblank as he headed towards Unicron, at first at a run, and then transforming to fighter jet mode, and dodging and weaving through the battle. He was tempted to fire on the enemy, but that was not the goal here. When he saw Unicron begin to transform, he contacted Pointblank.
"Er, what now?"

Meanwhile, Scourge had flew towards Unicron, and managed to land on his huge forehead, between the two giant eyes. Ignoring the battle around him, he transformed into robot mode, catching Fracas as his feet crunched down on the metal surface of the behemoth.
"What are we doing boss?" Fracas asked nervously.
"Confronting a nemesis," Scourge replied coldly.

The Hunter raised his gun, and blew a transformer sized hole in one of Unicron's eyes, before taking to the air, and entering.

"This time, Unicron, this time..."

He got his bearings, and made for the control centre, the hub of thoughts, Unicron's brain.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Dominator watched the transformation with Shockwave in hand.

"Wow." Was all the gaint gestalt could manage.

"We need to hit that massive con hard!" Dominator said looking to Shockwave whom he held in gun mode.

"Any Ideas?" He asked then got onto his com-link.

"Any Available Autobot or Decepticon Forces this is Mega-Gestalt Dominator. I am trying to gather a strike force if anyone reads me please responde." he said getting ready for the final showdown.

Hatemunger looked at Railgun and Doubleshot.

"Well so what do you have to offer me then?" He asked the two minicons.

"Well lets show you!" Doubleshot said transforming with Railgun transforming with that Doubleshot attacted to Hatemungers back his two turrets forming over Hatemungers shoulders and forming a body armour around his body.

"How do does that feel?" Double shot said. With his merger with Hatemunger his repair systems began to fix the wound on Hatemungers back quickly faster than Hatemunger could have expected.

"Incredable." Hatemunger said targeting Doubleshot with his eyes and firing a volley of Plasma into a group of Cybertronians vaporizing most of them.

"Truly incredable." He said.

Railgun stood up "but wait there is more!" he yelled transforming into a Decepticon sized shotgun of sorts and landing in Hatemungers left arm.

"Now just aim me and fire me!" He said as Hatemunger looked at one of the wandering Cybertronian fighters in the air and fired a round, the explosive shell tore into the ship the exploded wiping the ship out.

"Well that was inpressive." Hatemunger smiled feeling a rush of energy with that he drew one energon saber in his right hand and struck a battlefield pose of sorts. His massive figure made only more impressive holding Railgun in one hand his Energon saber in the other with his two fusion cannons on each arm and Doubleshot as armour and an energy cannon.

"Well now that Unicron is here, I say we join the party!" Hatemunger said then heard Dominator's call.

"Dominator I will be on my way!" He said and tore into the sky towards his Gestalt soilder.

incredable the power these minicons can give us. May the matrix allow me to protect my own men and our Autobot and Decepticon allies. he though as he could see Metrotitan and Dominator coming close.

Skylark stood up and cluched his chest.
"Wonderful Unicron is here." He said to himself and checked his systems.

"All systems online and 80% or better weapon systems at 100%." Flashed up across his eyes.

He heard Dominators call for soilders but ignored it he knew what he had to do to cure his sins. With that he flew skyward to Galvatron and Prime getting on his comlink.

"Lord Galvatron, Optimus Prime. You both may know me better as Darklark or Skylark. But my time here is nigh, I have one last thing I must do before my spark can rest peacefully, please give me coordinates for the assult on Unicron, the rest I will do. Thank you." He said and waited.

Stealth was tired of waiting he wanted to fight Adeara one last time, he knew he could win but knew the battle would be a draw.

"Adeara finish off that foe so we can end this." He smiled getting into a battle stance.
Cryhavoc
Protoform

Inside Unicron...

Post by Cryhavoc »

Hah... I knew it! Liege was a fool to think he could control Unicron... Cryhavoc thought and forced himself into standing position.

*cough* "Atleast now I know what to do..." Cryhavoc snarled and transformed into his scorpion mode.

"Die." Cryhavoc growled and sank his claws into the devices before him...

In the space...

"Bah. Trypticon not impressed." The enormous Decepticon battlestation snorted as he saw Unicron's transformation. "We may die now or later so what difference all this makes..."

"Might be a good time to try out my new mode that the Constructicons installed back on Charr..."

Trypticon began a transformation process he had tried only once in a secret testing location with Scrapper and Hook. Parts began to move and retrack and after less than a minute, a massive black and purple Decepticon warrior, the size of Fortress Maximus was floating in the space behind Unicron with an enormous morningstar in his other hand a spiked heavy shield attached to his another arm.

"Raaargh!" The Decepticon giant roared and hurled his weapon towards Unicron's back...
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

Pointblank and Sixshot were still engaged when Pointblank received the transmission from Sixswitch. Pointblank gave Sixshot a quick kick to the gut before responding.

Pointblank: "Rally with the others...Springer and Gigatron must be organizing a counter offensive...I'll join you as soon as I settle this business."

Pointblank glared hatefully at Sixshot who was on the ground at the moment then extended a hand.

Pointblank: "We can continue this battle...waging a selfish campaign while our planet...OUR home dies around us. Or, we can be the noble warriors we once were and join the battle to stop this...its your choice..."

Galvatron looked at Skylark: "There will be no suicide runs on this attack fool...we need repeated strikes. Find Hatemonger, I want him to lead an attack on right side of the face of Unicron with everything he can muster...Gigatron and Springer are going to get inside and do the damage from there...I trust Prime is thinking of something similar...but go...make your attacks multiple and productive."
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

The Cosmobots were in Iacon med bay, watching over Apollo. None could contemplate going back into the fray without their team-mate. Even Thorr was unusually quiet and reserved. Each were lost in their own thoughts, when Remedy, the Iacon medic entered. Vanguard leapt to his feet.

"How is he?" The Cosmobot leader demanded without pretence or greeting.
"Not good," the medic replied.
"Severe internal damage. He'll pull through, but it will take time. There's nothing you can do for him here. Get back out there, we have a battle to win."
"Without Proximus, we'll be ineffective against Unicron."
"Then join Iacon's defences. There are guns to be manned, and all that."
"Yes, we should," Thorr agreed.
"Right, let's go."

The four remaining Cosmobots left the room, heading for the upper levels.

Sixswitch acknowledged the transmission, and pulled up in a loop, scanners searching out Gigatron.
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

Sky Garry banked hard as Unicron transformed, pulling away quickly again as he states "Uh... change of plans requested! I can't land on that without being crushed, and you guys with me. " he gasps, body shuddering again with an attack.

"I gotta pull back guys!"

***Meanwhile***

Lockpick moves towards the core, staring at its shinign surface as she flicks the charge to HIGH on her rifle.

I chose to be a slave for freedom. I chose to put my life in danger for freedom. Now, I choose to kill for freedom

She lifts her rifle, hardly to robot-sized paces from the Core as she starts to depress the trigger on the energy rifle...
Quick Switch

Post by Quick Switch »

(OOC: Quick Switch is with Sixswitch and Cyclonus...when did Pointblank enter the picture?)

Quick Switch followed Siwswitch's lead, leaving Cyclonus behind. He also began seraching for Gigatron.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Skylark sighed.

"Yes Galvatron." He said and got onto his com-link.

"Hatemunger this is Darklark do you read me?" He asked traveling back to Cybertrons surface.

Foolish Galvatron, I don't want to live anymore this sick hybrid of Autobot and Decepticon. I will cure myself one way or another. he thought as Hatemunger called back to him.

"This is Hatemunger, Darklark whats up?" He asked standing next to Dominator.

"Lord Galvatron wants you to form an attack squad to attack the right side of Unicrons face." Darklark said.

"Excellent arrive here and I will try to amass a force for our leader." He said and issued a command.

"Attention Autobot and Decepticon warriors not engaged in Iacon's defense. This is Hatemonger I have been asked to create a strike force to assualt Unicron. Any Autobots and Decepticons that wish to help please arrive at these coordinates here we will lash out at Unicron for Cybertron!" he said and waited.

Surely there has to be some brave soilders on this planet he though well other than the Dinobots and our Gestalt teams anyway.
Philcom
Protoform

Post by Philcom »

Ultra Magnus followed up on Hatemunger's transmission Autobots this is Ultra Magnus confirming Hatemuger's transmission, we must strike as one force, and stop Unicron now... if we can." Magnus transformed to join Hatemunger's force as well.

"ohhhh no." Hot Rod was quite tossed around by Unicron's transformation but now he stood inside the tube, still trying to make his way to wherever Lockpick was, but that wasn't his major concern. "Kup, I think we're in real trouble, you heard what Unicron said... He's on his own! And of all the Transformers in existance of all time, who do you think Unicron wants to slag the most?! huh?!"

This was not a good day.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

"WHOAAA!!!!", kup said as he toples backwards and almost falls but he grabs a piece of metal that is in unicron

"Yeah....if we wont even make it iin the real inside....were dommed.....um Hot Rod...pls help me get up here.....", kup said to Hot Rod
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Hatemunger stood up minicons attacted to him.

"You damage should be gone." Doubleshot said to him in an inward telepathy.

"Excellent work, together after more Autobots and Decepticons arrive we will go and squash Unicron! They say Autobots and Decepticons are weak, but together we can wipe out Unicron once and for all!" He said looking up he could see Ultra Magnus rolling over the ground Hatemunger got on his Com-link and called to Magnus.

"Great to see you warrior we are going to wait for a few moments and see if anyone else will help us."

With that three more Decepticons could be seen rolling along Cybertron.

"Wait for us Hatemunger! I want to blast something!" Quake said with Skullcruncher riding on top of him.

"Yes attack Unicron we shall." Wierdwolf said galloping next to Quake.

OOC Remember these 3 are NPCs.

"The more the better for all of our Survivial." He had a thought.

"Grimlock can you hear me if so please responde." and issused his call once more.

"Attention all Autobots and Decepticons not engaged in defese of Iacon. This is Hatemunger we are trying to amass an assult team to attack Unicron. Please responde or come to these Coordinates."

Skylark sat down waiting for the order to attack he knew what he needed to do whether or not anyone else wanted him too.

Dominator waited his weapons were fully reloaded and his energy maxed any damage done during his fight with Cryhavoc was repaired or close to finished being repaired he waited and looked at Hatemunger. It was incredable how much the minicons helped to power up Hatemunger he thought. Image what the could do to a gestalt team he wondered but knew he would not be so lucky.
Starscreamsghost

Post by Starscreamsghost »

Though his sensors were focused upon the twin Decepticon giants before him and the helpless Renegade in their clutches, Magnacrunch could not ignore the rumbling of Unicron's transformation high above the planet. Focusing his magnetic powers, Magnacrunch pulled Blackout right out of Bruticus' hand!

Magnacrunch: "Duh, uh, come on, Blackout! We gotta find Optitron! Big things are happenin'!"

Blackout: "Indeed, bigger than anyone on this miserable planet could have possibly imagined. Transform and fetch Driveby...Blazestarter! Enough fun and games!"

Just as Blackout uttered those words, Devastator reared his hand back and swung it forward, sending a blast of wind that sent Blazestarter swirling out of control, colliding with the Cybertronic floor! Blazestarter sat up holding his head as Magnacrunch returned with a battered Driveby.

Blazestarter: "Awww, I had him, I had him, I had him right where I wanted, yeah, yeah, right where I wanted, I had him!"

Driveby: "You had him like I had Galvatron, yo. Let's get up to Unicron and find the boss!"

With that, the four Renegades took off for Unicron in search of their leader Optitron, whose condition following his battle with Galvatron was far worse than any of his four soldiers could imagine!
Heinrad

Post by Heinrad »

Nightbeat: -looking at Unicron- "Holy Zarquon's Singing Fish......"

Siren: -looking at Unicron, gets slightly puzzled look- "Funny, he doesn't look like Orson Welles......"

Roadbuster: "Who?"

Nightbeat: "Human actor." -thinking- "Flying in through his mouth would be suicide..... his hull is too heavily armored...... What do you think, Springer? Aim for an eye and hope for the best?"
Lockpick
Protoform

Post by Lockpick »

((Quick, someone gimme a recap - Who exactly is in Sky Garry at this time? ))
((Btw, Gin check your PM))
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

OOC - well that was expected :-P

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

"its your choice..."

Sixshot rolled slightly backwards before flipping himself upwards and taking a firm grasp of Pointblank's hand...

"For the honour of Cybertron and all it's children, today we face a nemesis greater than our personal feud...I realise that the Liege was a fool to assume control of a god now..."

Sixshot stood alone, a world consumed by chaos whirled around him, for the very first time he felt a true emptiness....he knew he would find solice in the battle, or at least die in the process.

"Aim for an eye and hope for the best?"

Springer stood...watched...and noticed movement on Unicron's head...

"Scourge...Someone relay a message to him, we need an explosion out there and quickly...Sky Garry...hold your position for as long as possible..."

Skywarp saw the chaos bringer transform for the first time in his own body...

"That was...un-expected..."

Skywarp jetted off in the direction of Unicron, coming face-to-face with the one who enslaved him as Cyclonus all those years ago...

"Die"

The only word he could muster through all his pain and anguish...