Fox Network

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
vectron
Protoform

Fox Network

Post by vectron »

Hey everybody,

I'm new to the site and was hoping to get a question answered.

What happened to the Saturday morning TF cartoon that was on Fox? I don't think it runs anymore. Anyone know for sure and if it is even available in the states?

Thanks,
Vectron
BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

That was Robots in Disguise, which is finished. Armada is the new Transformers show, which airs on Cartoon Network on Fridays (though it will soon be five days a week). Not sure what time, though since I don't have cable anymore...
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

Both cartoons remind me of that Pokemon/Digimon crap so I don't even bother watching them, neither should you. Try gettin' your fingers on Beast Wars episodes. Now that was truly a remarkable series!
vectron
Protoform

question answered

Post by vectron »

Thanks guys! I can't believe the RID cartoon is already over. I didn't much like it anyway. I hope the Armada series is geared towards an older audience. I'll keep an eye out for it.

Vectron
bruticus-kaos
Protoform

Post by bruticus-kaos »

boy are you screwed then if thats what your hoping for....lol.... sorry.....harsh but true
Streetwise
Protoform

Post by Streetwise »

Sad but indeed true.... Maybe the comic will be horriffic! When those kids get killed...
The matrix is no mere weapon! No simple energy source! It is POWER! Ultimate, unfathomable power! --- Scourge (The burden hardest to bear)