Unsolved Mysteries of the Transformers World!

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Arcee
Protoform

Unsolved Mysteries of the Transformers World!

Post by Arcee »

I'll start with this one - how come Circuit Breaker never felt cold while prancing around in the snow in a costume that consists only of strategically placed strips of metal? :p
Dead Man Wade

Re: Unsolved Mysteries of the Transformers World!

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by Arcee
I'll start with this one - how come Circuit Breaker never felt cold while prancing around in the snow in a costume that consists only of strategically placed strips of metal? :p

Subspace.

What? It works with everything else...:glance:
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Cuz she had no feeling in her body?
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Yeah, but she could've still gotten frost bite... :p
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Yeah, but she could've still gotten frost bite... :p
Would it have mattered?
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Only if the frostbitey parts had gotten infected and killed her with gangrene or something. :p

Okay, here's another unsolved mystery: what do binary bonded humans (that serve as a TF's head/gun/whatever) do when they need to go to the bathroom? Do their exosuits have implements for that? :p
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

That one is easy Arcee, the human waste is sent to sub-space. When Prime retrieves his trailer he takes it to a nearby camping ground for proper waste disposal. Either that or you have to subscribe to the NASA diaper theory...
Come on and wind me up.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Remember that HM/TM/PM Nebulans have to be heavily altered to be able to transform. A lot of their natural flesh is cut out and replaced with metal parts. Perhaps their digestive tract was replaced or modifyed as well.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Because she can control electric? I'd have thought she could just heat the strips. Oh yeh, that as she was aparalysed. I've played football in snow in the UK with shorts and t-shirt for a considerable length of time without getting frost bite, which is quite hard to get really, and often takes a bit more than dressing not quite prepared for the weather.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

She was also mad as a bag of badgers, so I doubt she'd even notice if she were a tad chilly.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Only if the frostbitey parts had gotten infected and killed her with gangrene or something. :p

Okay, here's another unsolved mystery: what do binary bonded humans (that serve as a TF's head/gun/whatever) do when they need to go to the bathroom? Do their exosuits have implements for that? :p
Screw that, how do their legs fold up the way they do? :eek:
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Optimus_Type-R
Protoform

Post by Optimus_Type-R »

Wait here's a better one

How can two of the same characters exist in the same place at the same time (ie many of the drawing errors)?

Or how can one charater talk with anothers voice?
"Insert some obscure TF reference here"
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

I was just watching "HEAVY METAL WAR" and you see Megatron teleport himself and I got all wound up cause I thought I'd see Skywarp bragging like Starscream, sure enough Skywarp makes mention of it, but Behold, it's another Starscream. Two Starscreams sitting and chatting....I was really let down by the coloring error cause I wanted to see my buddy Skywarp.
Come on and wind me up.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Now, if you want a Heavy Metal War mystery hows about this:

Megatron is given all all the Decepticons special powers (including the extremly useful teleportation one) by his followers melting their power chip rectifiers in a big furnace. Ignoring the dodgy science, why don't they just build loads of these chips and give everyboy c**p loads of special powers? They can't be short of resources because they've just built/rebuilt/pretended to build the Constructicons. Not to mention all the cons get new chips between episodes anyway:smokin:
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

Originally posted by inflatable dalek
Now, if you want a Heavy Metal War mystery hows about this:

Megatron is given all all the Decepticons special powers (including the extremly useful teleportation one) by his followers melting their power chip rectifiers in a big furnace. Ignoring the dodgy science, why don't they just build loads of these chips and give everyboy c**p loads of special powers? They can't be short of resources because they've just built/rebuilt/pretended to build the Constructicons. Not to mention all the cons get new chips between episodes anyway:smokin:

Because the box bios say so....:)
Come on and wind me up.
Arcee
Protoform

Post by Arcee »

Originally posted by another tf fan
I was just watching "HEAVY METAL WAR" and you see Megatron teleport himself and I got all wound up cause I thought I'd see Skywarp bragging like Starscream, sure enough Skywarp makes mention of it, but Behold, it's another Starscream. Two Starscreams sitting and chatting.....

No, it was just Skywarp using his secret color change power. ;)
Jetstorm316
Protoform

Post by Jetstorm316 »

Here's one Spike and Carly seem to be two ordinary humans yet their son is a demon spawn named Daniel.

How can that be?????
"Well, well, well your situation exactly matches your location...TERMINAL!" JetStorm
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

Because Carly was cheating on Spike with Dr. Archeville
Come on and wind me up.
Infecticon
Protoform

Post by Infecticon »

To think, I thought Daniel was a product of a weird cloneing expirement.
" It doesn't matter if you win or lose,
it's how much damage you cause to
the other party."
Dead Man Wade

Post by Dead Man Wade »

Originally posted by Infecticon
To think, I thought Daniel was a product of a weird cloneing expirement.

Actually, Daniel's origins were apparently covered in the lost episodes from Season 4 that Ironhides Ghost is always ranting about.

Turns out that, before he died, Wheeljack had decided to begin working on a new type of biological warfare that might just turn the tide in the war against the Decepticons. So, the Autobots' resident mad scientist worked non-stop for a decade to distill all of the most annoying traits the human race had to offer into a single organism. The result was the freakish man-boy known as Daniel. However, due to a gland condition, the child would always be stuck in the body of a ten-year-old boy (like Webster, only not quite evil enough to be the Antichrist). Wheeljack decided that the boy was never going to be any use in fighting the 'Cons.

Spike and Carly decided to adopt the child as their own son, in an attempt to give the failed experiment something resembling a normal life.

Interesting side note: In TF:TM, Wheeljack was not killed by Decepticons. He was shot by the other Autobots for his role in Daniel's creation.