New upcoming TF game from Nickelodeon

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
ChicoOptimo
Protoform

New upcoming TF game from Nickelodeon

Post by ChicoOptimo »

So do u guys know that Nickelodeon just made a Transformers game for their site? It’s pretty sweet, even if it’s meant for kids who really know next to nothing about Transformers. It has real Transformers stuff in it, not just silly stuff for posers. Basically, you pick what side u r on, so u can be an Autobot or a Decepticon. And u get points by picking up parts of the Energon Cube for ur side and gathering more energy for your faction. Plus u can attack ur enemy and steal all their points—I love doing that hahaha. Then the two sides battle it out to see who's really powerful.

This is the link to it: http://www.nick.com/nicktropolis/game/i ... game.jhtml. U have to make up a Nick username, but it’s really easy to get into it. The more of us real fans playing it the better, cuz we can get really into it. Let the battle begin! It'll be awesome!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

ChicoOptimo wrote:real Transformers stuff
Oh, jolly good. Been a while since I've been able to practise the secret handshake.

So basically it's another flash game? Tie-in to the second live action movie? Retro? Animated?
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Well considering Nick runs TF:Animated, it's probably that.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
borg72

Post by borg72 »

I love how this person uses txtspeak 'u' for 'you' and 'r' for 'are', yet has otherwise (almost) perfect spelling, consistentlly intermediate hyperbole-oriented grammar, and even capitalises every proper noun.

not at all a marketer trying to sound 'down wiv da kids, innit?'

</cynical>