Probable fan upgrade kit for Classics Magnus coming, Classics Cliffjumper one now released

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ackula

TFClub Custom Cliffjumper Upgrade Set Released

Post by Ackula »

http://www.tfclub.com/tfsell/tfctoys/index.shtml

TFClub's TFC-EX01 Classics Cliff Conversion Kit has now been released. This set features a new head (with three interchangeable faces), a cannon weapon, a pistol, and other modifications to customize your Cliffjumper with. One has already surfaced on a well known auction site and ridiculous prices have ensued.

zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Pity about the prices (edit: not that I own Cliffjumper, I'm just saying). The new head is a much needed feature to the mould, looks decent too. Separates him from Bumblebee a teeny bit better. Don't think much of the ****-off bazooka though. The glass-gun will suffice.
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

So much for THAT incentive to get a Cliffjumper.
Denyer

Probable fan upgrade kit for Classics Magnus coming, Classics Cliffjumper one now released

Post by Denyer »

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... et-164153/

Similar deal to the Classics Cliffjumper upgrade kit, which itself has now surfaced in packaging including an original comic (!) --

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... ge-164148/

Image Image

That thing looks seriously professional.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Wow! That has the potential to be badass! If it's as good as I'm imagining, based on the blurry image, I might just pick that up to upgrade my Magnus. :up:

Hopefully, BBTS or some other venue will be able to get them at a decent price for those who want it.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

I hope this catches the attention of the KO makers. Stop improperly knocking off G1 Menasor and get to work knocking this off! Please! Some of us have no way of affording this!
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

You do realise this isn't an official product?
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

This isn't much different than the custom armor I built, except it isn't nearly as complete and doesn't look like it will assemble into a full trailer.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Blurriest...picture....evar

Seriously, how the hell can you even make out that it looks anything like the one you made?
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

Ackula wrote:Blurriest...picture....evar

Seriously, how the hell can you even make out that it looks anything like the one you made?
I can't make out all of the details, but I can make out enough to figure out how the parts attach and get an idea of the general shape. The leg pieces attach in the same exact manner as mine do. The difference is that the arm attachments aren't part of the torso piece, and don't form ramps. They attach directly to the shoulders of the existing robot. The chest piece is also significantly smaller than mine. Mine was designed as a full armor suit which can become a trailer. This one seems to be just snap-on attachments which serve no other function.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

How much did it cost you to make yours, material and time? Maybe you should make a hundred or so, individually number them, and sell the hell outta them on eBay.
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

It cost me over $200 for parts and materials, and several weeks to build. I have no skill in casting or molding parts, so making more is not an option,