[FICTION] Destruction part 2 A Bad Mix

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ulticron
Protoform

Destruction part 2 A Bad Mix

Post by Ulticron »

"So what do you have planned mighty Galvatron?" begged Cyclonis. Galvatron spoke "Remember those Quintessons we attacked almost a year ago?" Cyclonis quickly replied "Yes you destroied them!" "WRONG YOU MORON!" screamed Galvatron as he bashed Cyclonis on the head and then continued. "I locked them away, and tortured them personally, until finally they were willing to submit to my control! At this very moment they're several levels below Charr city working on a secret project of mine, one which i think you and I should go see!"

Galvatron and Cyclonis stepped inside an elevator and waited several minuets till they finally reached their destiny, when the door opened Cyclonis was confused by the sight in front of him. He looked at Galvatron puzzled and said "A small black glowing sphere?" "Not just any sphere you idiot, the key to our new found powers! Meet VECTOR GAMMA! The Quintessons explained to me that they could never build us a Decepticon Matrix, but they could build another super computer similar to Vector Sigma, and this time they could make it portable like the Autobots Matrix. I will carry Vector Gamma into battle inside of me and defeat the Autobots! Vector Gamma has already fortold of the Hives betrayal and how to replace them with technological beings. All the dead Headmasters will live again, only this time their heads will be composed of robots not organics, and the minature robots will be the individual robot itself! I even had Vector Gamma create a replacement for Zarak, it's not very bright but it will do fine in battle." Galvatron pointed to a robot that looked exactly like Zarak but it's name was Skorpinok, the same as it's full body.

Galvatron took Vector Gamma and installed it in his chest, then ordered the new technological Headmasters, Targetmasters, and Powermasters to follow him. Once they were up on the surface again he had them merge with their old masters and once again they lived. Cyclonis was pleased to have his Targetmaster partner again, but he was more pleased about the fact that he was totaly in control of it now. Galvatron looked at his toops with evil glee and shouted "EVERYONE TO YOUR SHIPS, CYBERTRON WILL BE OURS TODAY!" and with that everyone left.

This time when they came upon the Autobot armada they made short work of them with their new and improved Skorpinok. Meanwhile on Cybertron Optimus Prime was just recieving news of the armada's destruction. "Ultra Magnus we need to mobilize everyone for battle, I knew Galvatron would make another attempt but I didn't expect him to be this successful. Transform Cybertron for battle mode!" with those words from Prime several buildings folded down to reaveal massive guns while other buildings merged into huge guns.

Galvatron laughed when he came into firing range of the huge Cybertronian guns, and ordered Skorpinok to transform and attack. The main defense systems of Cybertron were quickly rendered usless. The Decepticons landed and began their ground assult on the Autobots. Galvatron on the other hand had one thing only in mind, destroy Vector Sigma! Optimus Prime was quick to notice Galvatron's abscence in the battle, and he realized what he was up to. Optimus looked at Magnus and said "We've got to go to Vector Sigma and stop Galvatron from destroying it!"

Magnus and Prime raced through the lower levels of Cybertron to get to Vector Sigma first, but they didn't. When they arrived Galvatron was opening his chest plate revealing Vector Gamma. "Now witness my power as you DIE Autobot fools!!!" Prime looked in terror at Galvatron and replied "I won't let you do this, even if it costs my life!" Optimus Prime opened his chest plate and released the power of the Autobot Matrix. The power unleashed from Vector Sigma, Vector Gamma,and the Matrix was massive and ended in an explosion of white light.

Several Moments later Kup and Hot Rod rushed in the chamber of Vector Sigma while Cyclonis and Scourge got there almost at the same time. Each faction witnessed the carnage and quickly took their commanders and left. Cyclonis called for a retreat and stayed at Galvatrons side during the trip home. Galvatron regained consciousness on the way back to Charr and began howling in horrible pain. Vector Gamma had went into meltdown and fused with his body and was still causing horrible chain reactions within his internal systems.

Meanwhile back on Cybertron Prime and Magnus regained consciousness. Kup looked at Prime and Magnus and asked "Are you two alright?" Magnus replied "I'm fine just a little sore, how bout you Prime?" "I'm fine and so is the Matrix, but my Powermaster is dead, what's odd is I can still transform without it."

Back on Charr the Decepticons had finally gotten Galvatron safely locked away in a room, his physical agnoy was driving him even further over the edge and he was smashing everything that came within grasp of his hands. Finally after a few hours the room he was in got quiet, then a faint voice came from the room "Someone get me Soundwave." Soundwave walked in the room and spoke "What is it you command Galva..." but he couldn't finish his sentence because he was shocked at what he saw.