The Legacy of Unicron trade

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ultimate Weapon

The Legacy of Unicron trade

Post by Ultimate Weapon »

I'm guessing these are more UK reprints. Can anyone confirm the contents of this new book? The story is Shockwave hires Deaths Head to kill Rodimus Prime.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

No it's not. Shockwave hires DH to kill Scourge and Cyclonus... Unless "Headhunt" is chucked in as well.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Man, this board definitely needs spoiler code. ;)

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

UK issues 133-134: "Headhunt". Shockwave hires Death's Head to kill Rodimus Prime. Cyclonus and Scourge want to get the credit for themselves and interfere in Death's Head's hunt. At the end, Rodimus offers Death's head an even larger reward if he kills Cyclonus and Scourge.

UK issues 146-151: "The Legacy of Unicron". Death's Head hunts Cyclonus and Scourge, and all three end up un planet Junk where Unicron has takencontrol of the Junkions to build him a new body.

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

P

A

C

E

- Torsten
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

There are spoiler codes on the board. They're just a bit unecessary for story that's a) about 15 years old and b) freely avaliable on the internet on at least one high profile website. I mean, you don't get people using spoiler codes when talking about TF:TM...
angronn2
Protoform

Post by angronn2 »

Legacy of Unicron is different to Fallen Angel trade paperback in what way exactly? coz i thought that Fallen Angel had that storyline...
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Nah, Fallen Angel was the first DH storyline, set in the present... Legacy of Unicron is set post movie. I doubt I need spoiler spaces to say that Unicron's in Legacy of Unicron too. Legacy is my personal favourite comic story...
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Originally posted by Quicksilver
Nah, Fallen Angel was the first DH storyline, set in the present... Legacy of Unicron is set post movie. I doubt I need spoiler spaces to say that Unicron's in Legacy of Unicron too. Legacy is my personal favourite comic story...

It's a very good one, though the end is a bit rushed.

But "Space Pirates" isn't that bad, either. It contains a very good "shocker" scene, and Furman even manages to reduce Wheelie's annoyance factor.

- Torsten
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
angronn2
Protoform

Post by angronn2 »

mmm. looks like my wallets about to take another beating...
Risk
Protoform

Post by Risk »

There is also as well as Legacy Of Unicron & Fallen Angel, Time Wars (my favourite) and tales from Cybertron featuring the stories around the time og Hooligan Vs Ultra Magnus.
God Of Gamblers