Cybertron toy sightings / bragging

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Right, so since the Energon & Alternators thread got so big and isn't quite as relevant now, I decided to just move the Cybertron sightings into their own thread and start a separate Alternators thread.

Let's also remember the significance of these threads. It would be particularly helpful if people would state the city and state where they find the figures they're bragging about. Let's also try and keep the discussions about the figures to a minimum since we do have an entire forum here where you can start threads just for that purpose.

thanks,
Sir Auros

- - - - -

Nevermore suggests the following format for sightings...

NAME OF TOY:

SIGHTED AT STORE:

CITY:

DATE:

COMMENTS (quantity left etc.):

- - - - -

Don't know where this goes but hey.

Cybertron:

Hotshot
Landmine
Inch Up
Thundercracker
Vector Prime
Master Megatron
Optimus Prime

Available at Toyworld Australia as of the 14th June. More stock heading to stores as of the 20th and then available 21st.

Picked up Hot Shot, Thundercracker and Vector Prime today.

PS: Love the new packaging as well.
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cybertron in NY.

Found a good chunk of them at the Toys R Us in Glens Falls NY.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Civ

Post by Civ »

Cybertron in Piscataway, NJ...or at least, there was. I went to TRU last night and saw only two Cybertron figures in the midst of a lot of Energon stuff. So, I picked up Vector Prime and Crumplezone.

Also found an Alternator Shockblast, which is the first time I've ever seen the figure in this area.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Got Hotshot and Shockblast last night.

Almost didn't get Shockers because some guy managed to pick him up right before me. What really pissed me off was that on the way, my train was trapped in the tunnel for a while, and when I was going to switch trains, I got stuck behind a whole herd of stupid cattle, so I missed the train I was switching to, and had to wait for the next one. So, I figured I'd look around to see if there was any other transformers display. There wasn't, but when I got back around to the display, I noticed his girlfriend put him back on the shelf, along with Wheeljack. I almost picked up wheeljack, but decided not to at the last minute, since I had Grimlock and didn't really want Wheeljack.

EDIT: Couldn't find Scourge or Decepticharge.
Thundercracker1
Protoform

Post by Thundercracker1 »

I just found pretty much all of the Cybertron stuff in a Toys R Us in Beavercreek, Ohio. I only picked up Thundercracker, though.
The deadliest weapon is terror.
Lambda prime
Protoform

Post by Lambda prime »

Galaxy Force
Cybertrons:
Galaxy Convoy
Vector Prime
Fangwolf
Liger Jack

Destrons:
Master Megatron
Starscream
Thundercracker
Land Bullet
Flame Convoy
Dinoshout
Demolisher
Terra Shaver
Alphadog
Check out Ebay store for Armada, Energon, Alternators, 20th Anniversery figures:
Jil sells all
Undeaddan/
Friends site
Tacticalunderground
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Bought Cybertron Vector Prime, Overhaul, and Thundercracker tonight at a TRU in Roanoke, VA.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Reflector

Post by Reflector »

Cybertron Scattershot, Landmine, Dirt Boss, Crumplezone, Vector Prime, Jetfire, Megatron, Optimus Prime, and Starscream are at the Ross Park Mall Toys R Us off McKnight Road in north Pittsburgh. Man, that was probably the most informative sentence I've written in a while...

Anybody seen LoC figures yet? I can't afford the big ones...
Flec's selling a lot of RID, Armada, and Energon, and a few G1 toys. 'S all I'm sayin'.
The TFArchive RPG - "the most popular part of the site[!]" - Skywarp. Darn tootin'.
Deltron3030
Protoform

Post by Deltron3030 »

Santa Rosa TRU has all cybertron toys including like 10 screamers, megs, and prime each. Insane, they are all in good condition too unlike most stores where the boxes are damaged. I personally bought 3 of each.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Cybertron Starscream and Alternator Swerve at that same TRU.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Freakin' huge Strascream-Really cool. Ridiculously huge, but I definitely would have loved this guy as a kid! Don't think I've been this happy about a tf I've purchased in a while. :D

Crumplezone-All right. Not the best, but by far not the worst. While the sound wasn't offensive, I figured it would get on my nerves eventually, so I removed the batteries.

Scourge-Cool in both modes. Like the transformation sound effect, but I kept hitting the button while transforming him, and that screaming dragon sound just had to go, so I took the batteries out of him, too.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

We went to the local Walmart tonight to get some empty boxes for our move on Friday and to my shock and amazement there were two Cybetron boxes on a pallet. One was labelled Supreme class and the other Leader, so I found a lady working in the toy department and asked if she could open the Leader box so I could buy one of the figures inside. She got as far as opening it when she realized that she couldn't let me buy any because the toy department manager hadn't made space on the shelves for the figures yet (they haven't gotten new Transformers toys of any line since Christmas and have TONS of gestalt parts).

We went around getting some good-sized boxes and I finally said, "You know what, we're only going to be here for a few more days, so what if I get banned from this Walmart?" I decided to ask another woman who seemed to be a manager in the housewares department we were in if she knew if there was a way I could buy the figure anyway. She called the night manager and told me he'd meet me over by the toy section. I caught up with him a minute or two later and he pulled the Optimus Prime out of the box and let me have it. I then saw him chuck the Megatron box on top of one of the toy shelves.
Clay

Post by Clay »

I saw the Cybertron Optimus Prime's price bracket sticker on the shelf at the Walmart in Benton.

No toy itself, though...
Deltron3030
Protoform

Post by Deltron3030 »

TRU in Daly City Colma, Ca pretty much has all Cybertron toys now including 15 plus Starscreams and about 6 megs. So anyone in the bay area, thats the spot to go.
Alternator Swindle
Protoform

Post by Alternator Swindle »

CT's Waterbury and Derby's Wal-Mart Already have Wave 2 No lie:angel: I Have

Autobots:
Clocker
Hot Shot
Landmine
Vector Prime
Scattor Shot

Decepticons:
Megatron
Crumplezone
Ransack

Gettin Red Alert This Comin sAturday
XBL Gamertag: DR SR PEANUT
Socom 3: DR.SR.PEANUT
Resident Evil!!!!!
Resident Archive NASCAR fan
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Cybertron sightings in Finland.

No info about Greece, but they *should* be out by now...
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I saw a bunch of basics and deluxes. A jetfire or two, one Megs and one Prime at the walmart near my parents'. I picked up Hardtop and the Minicons.

Hardtop is cool. Minicons a slight disappointment (Six Speed's head won't stay up, Jolt is about what I expected, and Reverb is cool).

EDIT: Think the town was Avon, MA, but don't quote me.
SynjoDeonecros
Protoform

Post by SynjoDeonecros »

I found the new toys at my local Wal-Mart (in the middle of upper northwestern nowhere, Oregon). Not a big selection (there were hardly any toys there, surprisingly; most likely crowded out by the swarm of Power Rangers SPD toys they insist on having up on there), but I DID find Optimus and Megs. I got Megs, and was a bit disappointed with him, until I saw what he could do with Leobreaker. Now I'm going to keep him, saving up the money I usually use to buy Yugioh cards for transformers. I just hope they bring in some of the Jungle Planet ones...
Weakness is strength.
Ignorance is knowledge.
Death is life.
For there can be no strength without weakness...
No knowledge without ignorance...
No life without death...
And no light...without darkness...

"Unicron, my master. With this, I will make you...my slave..." Galvatron, Transformers: The Movie
Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Cybertron Red Alert, Clocker, the other minis and ohh the girl Autobot car or Nitro Convoy at the Target in Wilton ny.
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.