robot replicas

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
*BARRAGE*

robot replicas

Post by *BARRAGE* »

i recently purchased the Barricade robot replica figure- man is he frickin neat!

not as posable at the arms as i would have expected, the head mold isn't nearly as cool as the actual figure, but he is a cool posable figurine of sorts! anyone have anything to say about the robot replicas?

i admit the concept was extremely stupid to me at first, but i gave it a chance and am happy with the choice...
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
Zizicez
Protoform

Post by Zizicez »

Barricade is the only one that looks halfway decent. I want him. But right now he is the only one i have any entention of getting.
*BARRAGE*

Post by *BARRAGE* »

the replica megatron doesn't look too bad when compared to the leader class figure... but he's still not a gun so i don't care...
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD
der2

Post by der2 »

Actionmasters V.2
*BARRAGE*

Post by *BARRAGE* »

ok, you got me...

i dig Megatron in his tank form (not war within though) but his gun form is still the best...

the movie incarnation just seems... i dunno- lame... he just looks like a concept drawing that should have been replaced witha more sinister look as opposed to a big lumpy chrome monster with a demonic chipmunk face...

i am just really critical of the movie decepticons... i found myself dissapointed with the design of most of them, barricade was the best and Starscream would have won if his toy was better (damn shoulders- and the alternate form has so much kibble!)

sorry- end b*tching now...
HE JUST WON'T STAY DEAD