Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
electro girl

Super Smash Bros Brawl.

Post by electro girl »

I was first introduced to the smash bros series back on Gamecube and it is an imensely enjoyable game. So a few days ago I bought Brawl from Game and I just love it. I sed to play mainly as Kirby and Falco on Melee but Kirby just seems different on this one and I havnt unlocked Falco yet so I'm kinda inbetween Pokemon trainer, Meta Knight and Ike.

So what do you think of the game?, the series? and the characters? Who do you play as and on what stage? Its a great game and enjoyed by many so I'd imagine everyone has their take on it.
-------------------------
A Chinese cartoon where the robots turn into blingwads!
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

I have Melee, and my mains are Yoshi, Link, and Captain Falcon.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

Sunstreaker2 wrote:I have Melee, and my mains are Yoshi, Link, and Captain Falcon.
Ah yes Captain Falcon and his nipples. I was never good with Yoshi and Link seems a bit harder in Brawl.
Civ

Post by Civ »

I love playing Brawl. I've also played Melee and a bit of the N64 version as well and liked both of them. For Brawl, I've unlocked all of the characters but not the boards. My favorite characters to play are Ganondorf, Snake, Toon Link, Luigi, Donkey Kong, Bowser, and R.O.B. Usually I set the stages to Random but if I don't feel like dealing with board perils, then Final Destination is my favorite.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Energon Hot Shot

Post by Energon Hot Shot »

I still don't have Brawl yet, or even a Wii for that matter(I still have never seen a Wii on a store shelf yet), but I love Melee. I'm best with Samus, followed by Captain Falcon. I have all characters unlocked, nearly all of the trophies, and only need one more stage(EDIT:Not anymore).

FALCON...PAUNCH!
Steam: Hot Shot
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Post by wolfbolt86 »

I've been playing brawl for a while now. The characters I use the most are Capt. Falcon, Sonic, Fox, Wolf, Falco, Snake, Mario, and sometimes R.O.B.
I love Brawl, and my favorit stages is Capt. Falcon's Brawl stage.
electro girl

Post by electro girl »

So far I've unlocked Luigi and Ike, but I really want Falco. I do have one complaint though and thats the anouncer, he was better in Melee.
Im quite liking Pit even though he is a defensive character and I've found Meta Knights B button move to be fairly ineffective apart for recovery but he is still a great fighter.