[SIG] Adding a sig made by someone else.

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Adding a sig made by someone else.

Post by Auntie Slag »

It's been so long I've forgotten how to do this, and the last time I did someone here helped me out by hosting my sig (I've read Denyer's stickiefied 'help' section too, but I'd like like a little clarification):

I was just looking at the 'Nick Roche is a bad man' site and there are some fantastic sigs there, and I'd really like to use one or the other. The sigs themselves seem to be sitting on a blogspot.com site.

Can I simply link to that site's specific address?

These sigs are so cool. And I see others here are using them too. My sigs old and I fancy a change :)

Wrecker love.

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Don't go changing. It was traumatic enough when you got rid of the Headmasters quote. [unhelpful]
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Save it to your harddrive, then go into your profile and upload it, and include in signature with {SIGPIC}{/SIGPIC} (except with square brackets) -- or just tell me which one it is, and I'll do it for you...
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Cool, thanks Denyer. I'll do the upload suggestion. Cheers. :)