Alt/MP - what would you like hasbro/takara to bring next?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Angus
Protoform

Alt/MP - what would you like hasbro/takara to bring next?

Post by Angus »

What alternators would like to see next?

for me:
1) sunstreaker & trailbreaker (deadend & swindle repaints)
2) sludge & slag
3) ironhide & ratchet
4) mirage & red alert (prowl remolds)
5) stepper (meister remold)

I know it's a bit of a stretch, but if they decide to come up with alternator jets, i'd love to see swoop too! and they would have to make snarl.

as far as masterpiece goes, my world for a MP Skyfire!! =)
Angus
Brazilian TF Collector
Los Angeles, CA
My collection
Clay

Post by Clay »

I think it's in the Binaltech story that the other Dinobots are dead :confused:

As far as Masterpieces go... I want a Starscream. It's not that big of a stretch, considering they can repaint it two or five times...
Civ

Post by Civ »

Ooooo...new alternators that I would like to see?

1) Trailbreaker. Not a repaint of Swindle, but a whole brand new SUV. Articulation out the yin-yang that would rival or surpass Meister's. Hoist as a repaint and remold.
2) Ironhide as a pick-up truck. Kup as a repaint.
3) Ratchet as a realistic looking ambulance that you would see on the streets. Ambulances are custom made vehicles so I think First Aid could be a repaint...not a good one, but what else can you do with a realistic ambulance look? Armored car?
4) Sunstreaker as something else. Maybe a modified Viper with great leg articulation but I would like to see something totally new for him. Maybe a Carrero? Ummm...a repaint? I would say Hot Rod.
5) Brawn as a Honda CRV. Have Gears be the repaint.
6) Bumblebee as a Volkswagen Beetle. Normally, I wouldn't consider this but is what I heard true that Volkswagon wants in on the Transformers now? Do I honestly have to say who the repaint should be?
7) Red Alert as a Ford Crown Victoria. Streetwise as the repaint.
8) Huffer as a construction vehicle since he is a construction engineer. Maybe one of those bulldozer/steam shovel combinations. Grapple as a repaint.
9) Megatron as a Masterpiece Atomic Cannon...oh, wait.
10) Masterpiece Devastator. This is such a long shot, so that's why it's last on my list, but I would love to see this. Six figures, one giant, heavy-as-Hell robot.
Thanks, Zeeks! Great job! :up:
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Well, mostly I'd like to see Takara reissue larger popular moulds such as the Dinobots. I have them, but a lot of people don't and would like them.

As far as new, poseable moulds go I'm happy to see what turns up. I've never really cared about the alt-modes, so strong robot design is what I'm looking for. Expansion to non-car moulds would be cool.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

Originally posted by Clay
I think it's in the Binaltech story that the other Dinobots are dead :confused:

*sigh*

I have to explain it again:

No, they're not "dead". Just "inactive". They could theoretically be brought back just like Grimlock.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Wouldn't take much effort, but I'd like to see MP-3 Motormaster. Just a repaint with maybe a different head and different weapons, but it'd be cool.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

*Points to sn*

Just take the Dodge Ram mold (they're still doing that, right?), stick a scaled-down MPOP head on it, paint it Scourge colors. There ya go!