So when does that Scavengers one-shot come out?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

So when does that Scavengers one-shot come out?

Post by Auntie Slag »

I've tried navigating around IDW's mess of a website, found the TF section but there appears to be no mention of what is Issue 58 of MTMTE. Have I missed it, or is it called 'The Lost Light' now?

Really wouldn't want to miss a Scavengers issue either. They're such loveable muppets.

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Brendocon 2.0

Post by Brendocon 2.0 »

This one?
https://forbiddenplanet.com/205822-tran ... olution-1/

Doesn't look like it's out yet, though it's past the cut-off date so probably soon. It's in the November solicits, but isn't on this week's shipping list.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Yes, that's the one. A pisstake on crossovers sounds great. Ever since Action Force tried to muscle in on the TF comic in '87 I've been wary of such tosh, so it'll be nice if the writer can have a bit of a dig.

A few weeks ago I bought the most recent IDW TF humble bundle to see what had been going on in the RID camp (the first 6x TPB's worth).

The characters are arse. Sideswipe trying to be a hard nut all the time, Arcee is a talking Nightbird to Prowl's corrupt cop, blah blah blah. Blur running a bar seems an okay idea... but nothing ever happens in his bar!!

It wasn't fun. Or thrilling, and the editing cliffhangers weren't. Made me lose all interest in Transformers.

70's TV sitcom Butterflies was infinitely more rewarding. So here's hoping the Scavengers can match that.
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Yeah, it got pushed back into November. For Reasons no doubt. Should be the next week or so.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!