20TH anniversary prime :HELP

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
henryscat
Protoform

20TH anniversary prime :HELP

Post by henryscat »

I recently purchased the 20th anniversary prime and im really chuffed with the item but im having trouble transforming his feet/legs and since it was £80 in hte uk i don't really want to mess about and risk damaging it, and as usual the intructions were abit pants tbh. Can anyone help.

also just wanted to say hi to everyone as im new
Pugnate
Protoform

Post by Pugnate »

Hi I am new as well. And I spent a pretty penny on this as well, so like yourself, I was a bit hesitant and frustrated.

You have to push his legs in, and in all the way. Yes it is painful, because you think you might break him, but in the end it goes in.

The feet are a bit tricky when you don't know how, but then seem elementary when you get it once.

You basically have to twist the feet around 360. Do it by twisting both feet together bit by bit, the first time. You have to move the bit that is hooked so that the feet can be twisted. If you need, I can e-mail pics. I am sure you can find them on you tube or the net?
henryscat
Protoform

Post by henryscat »

yeah that would be ace if it is not to much trouble as i have had problems finidng it on you tube, just found alot of reviews
henryscat
Protoform

Post by henryscat »

cracked it. ok next question lol... how do you get the tyres/wheel out of of his chest? Ive seen 2 little blue tabs but dnt wish to force it