Bat awareness and safety

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
starlord
Protoform

Bat awareness and safety

Post by starlord »

Has anyone seen the new Bat awareness and safety commerical featuring Batman who says don't be a Joker when it comes to bat safety. It shows him chasing the Penguin and the joker into a bat cave and they start teasing the bats inside the cave. Batman tells the audience never to go into caves with bats living there or get near them,etc?
A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest of decepticons.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

I haven't seen that, but I do know you don't **** around when it comes to bats. I read somewhere that those are some of the biggest vectors of rabies around.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

A bat flew out of a patio umbrella at my cousin's house once, when they opened it up. Scared the **** out of me.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Dang it. I had the perfect image for this thread on my crashed computer. I'll see if I can find it somewhere else.

As someone who had an experience with a pissed-off bat at Mammoth Cave once, yeah, don't shine a flashlight at them while they are sleeping. They'll scratch you something fierce.

Also did shit get censored again? Never mind.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
secretcode

D-D-D-DOUBLE POSTED

Post by secretcode »

Don't **** with bats.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Rossum
Protoform

:)

Post by Rossum »

I like bats, they're neat animals that you rarely get to see. This summer I discovered there are at least a few living in my neighborhood, which is delightful.