Survivor Series HBK v. Orton

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.

Who Wins

Poll ended at Mon Nov 19, 2007 9:26 am

Legend Killer
50%
HeartBreak Kid
50%

Total votes: 2

Supreme Leader
Protoform

Survivor Series HBK v. Orton

Post by Supreme Leader »

Who wins? Give reason.

I vote HBK

WWE made more money when a face was the champion, so when DX broke up they lost money due to their popularity, then Cena had to surrender his title, and then Orton wins it from a "Face" Triple-H, but with Orton being the future they said screw money give it to future.
I see Micahels taking this despite not being able to use Sweet Chin Music during the match, but he has done so much, he stills has the sharpshooter, so he can work on Ortons legs.

Orton may be the future, but Michaels is the Icon, the Legend, the Showstopper, THE HEARTBREAK KID, SHAWN MICHAELS!!!!!
Autobots, transform and roll out.
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

10 years on Vince screws Shawn maybe?
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Post by Amarant Odinson »

Screw job wouldn't surprize me, but I have a feeling that they'll do it for the Hell in the Cell match between Taker and Batista. Edge is probably coming back so, I expect him to have something with that match. Mind you that's just a thoery.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Originally posted by Amarant Odinson
Screw job wouldn't surprize me, but I have a feeling that they'll do it for the Hell in the Cell match between Taker and Batista. Edge is probably coming back so, I expect him to have something with that match. Mind you that's just a thoery.
How can you still have Benoit pics?:wtf:
"Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly - the ill deeds, along with the good - and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence."
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Simple, I still admire the man for his work. What he did was unforgivable, but I refuse to remember him for the last 3 days of his life. Unlike the WWE, I refuse to wipe Chris Benoit from all memory.
WRESTLING:
In Canada, its a Tradition... in Mexico, its a Religion.... in Japan, its a Sport... in America.... Its a Joke.

Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Simple, I still admire the man for his work. What he did was unforgivable, but I refuse to remember him for the last 3 days of his life. Unlike the WWE, I refuse to wipe Chris Benoit from all memory.

I wanted to say something witty, or post a funny picture because I think you're goofy but you're right :(
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Okaaaayyyy... the guys a child killer, **** his "work". Anyway on topic I can't believe Michaels used the Crossface...
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Sociopathic Autobot

Originally posted by Dinobot
Okaaaayyyy... the guys a child killer, **** his "work". Anyway on topic I can't believe Michaels used the Crossface...

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
Um... no...
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Sociopathic Autobot

Um... no...

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

What, like Benoit did?
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Sociopathic Autobot

What, like Benoit did?

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

What I will say is I can see wanting to be able to enjoy Benoit's work and seperate it from what he did (though I can't and can't really see how anyone can) but Amarant is still idolizing him and that is plain wrong...
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Sociopathic Autobot

What I will say is I can see wanting to be able to enjoy Benoit's work and seperate it from what he did (though I can't and can't really see how anyone can) but Amarant is still idolizing him and that is plain wrong...

I will remember Benoit for how he lived his life. Not ended it in the last three days. There were mental issues and brain damage going on there, you can't judge him for being mentally unstable since not even he knew it was going on, let alone anyone else. No one thought to check for it.

I mean.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Dinobot

Post by Dinobot »

I will remember Benoit for how he lived his life. Not ended it in the last three days. There were mental issues and brain damage going on there, you can't judge him for being mentally unstable since not even he knew it was going on, let alone anyone else. No one thought to check for it.

I mean.

He did it over the space of a few days. He knew what he was doing and is responsible for his own actions. Anyway do you idolise him?
Dinobot - Code Of Hero
Sociopathic Autobot

He did it over the space of a few days. He knew what he was doing and is responsible for his own actions. Anyway do you idolise him?

I was never much of a Benoit fan. I've always liked Jericho more.

And no, he didn't know what he was doing. That's the point. He had brain damage usually equated to an 85 year old Alzheimer patient.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

I was never much of a Benoit fan. I've always liked Jericho more.

And no, he didn't know what he was doing. That's the point. He had brain damage usually equated to an 85 year old Alzheimer patient.

Say, was that ever attributed to drugs, or was it the obvious got-the-crap-beat-out-of-him-on-daily-basis situation?

As for the whole idolizing thing, It's okay in my book to still idolize him for the good he's done in life. You can still hate him for the bad stuff he's done.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Sociopathic Autobot

Originally posted by Maju Garzett
Say, was that ever attributed to drugs, or was it the obvious got-the-crap-beat-out-of-him-on-daily-basis situation?

No, there is no proof it was caused by steroids.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Amarant Odinson
Protoform

Who the **** said I was idolizing Benoit? I just liked his character and his in ring work. I found a majority of his matches to be quite enjoyable. It's not like I knew the man personally and wanted to grow up to be just like him.

As I said earlier, I admired his work in the ring. That was it. What he did to his wife and son, no matter what the reason, was still inexcusable and wrong. Does that mean I now have to hate the man and destroy everything I have that to has anything to do with Chris Benoit? No.
WRESTLING: