JURASSIC WORLD STILL UNCONFIRMED AS TRANSFORMERS CANON

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Weekly World Transformers

JURASSIC WORLD STILL UNCONFIRMED AS TRANSFORMERS CANON

Post by Weekly World Transformers »

WEEKLY WORLD TRANSFORMERS
Slag? Snarl? Snag? Guiledart? Oh I don't know.
Ever since dinosaurs appeared in Michael Bay's critically acclaimed mega-hit Transformers: Age of Extinction, rumours have been rife that the series was going to cross over with the upcoming Jurassic Park sequel Jurassic World to cement what many people have long believed - that the two film franchises share a continuity. But with the latter just days away from release, the situation is still frustratingly unclear.

"I mean it's no coincidence that Age of Extinction was released a year before Jurassic World. There's a reason for everything, y'know." said an unnamed fan with incredibly pale skin and eyes that don't respond properly to the light.

"They're both executive produced by Spielberg and they've both got dinosaurs in. How people don't see the connection is beyond me. I mean just because none of those conveniently-oversized raptors transform at any point doesn't mean they're not BW Dinobot and her sisters" he continued.

"When Megatron bursts in at the end of the first one and saves the kids, if you pause it just right you can see him mouth 'terrorize' right before we cut away to outside. Obvious twist is obvious."

Our reporters have, as yet, been unable to contact Steven Spielberg for comment, as he doesn't seem to be on Twitter.
Clay

Post by Clay »

I mean just because none of those conveniently-oversized raptors transform at any point doesn't mean they're not BW Dinobot and her sisters" he continued.
I laughed audibly right there, I did.