1987 Toy values

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
jedibob28
Protoform

1987 Toy values

Post by jedibob28 »

Hey, I just discovered a couple of old (1987 I think) transformers up in my attic. Two of them are those ones that had a big central robot with 4 smaller ones that could be attached to make a super-robot...I have the complete sets for two of them, the "Technobots" (Scattershot, Afterburner, Nosecone, Lightspeed, and Strafe, who combine to form Computron) and the "Terrorcons" (Hun-Grrr, Sinnertwin, Blot, Cuthroat, and Rippersnapper), and then the Headmaster Decepticon Skullcruncher. They're all in pretty good shape, a few worn stickers and one of them has a slightly damaged wing that could easily be repaired. I have all or almost all the original accessories, and the instructions, although these are kinda torn up. I need money to help put myself through college...does anyone know how much these might be worth, or could you direct me to someplace where I could find out? Thanks.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

There are some links to some places with priceguides if you look in the "Online TF Resources" section on this site.