Hasbro Toy Shop updated

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ford DeceptiFocus
Protoform

Hasbro Toy Shop

Post by Ford DeceptiFocus »

Hopefully this isn't a rehash, but I received a catalogue in the mail from Hasbro Toy Shop (http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com). They are now selling 20th Anniversary DVD Edition OP (without battle damage) for $69.95, as well as many of the new Classics & Alternators.

I just placed my order for 20th OP and Alternators OP (they were out of stock on Alt Mirage.

If you enter FACAT06 (that is a zero, not the letter O) you will get a 10% discount.

Hope this helps everyone in their hunt for missing pieces to their collections. :D
Till All Are Drunk with the Matrix!
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

The Classics figures look to be preorders. 20th Anniversary Prime too.
Ford DeceptiFocus
Protoform

Yeah the 20th Anniversary was presale...but it ships mid-next months. Best to get an order in while it's still possible. :)
bumblebeeFTW
Protoform

Post by bumblebeeFTW »

They have Starscream and Astrotrain for sale now. I order them both. Also it seems Walmarts are starting to get the wave 1 of all the classics in. Got Rodimus and Bumblebee today(10/16/06)
bumblebeeFTW
Protoform

Post by bumblebeeFTW »

I hope this is a one time issue but I decided after having no updates for my order for 3 days to cancel it and pick Starscream and Astrotrain locally. I emailed them to let them know of my plans and why I wanted to cancel. I receive a response saying they can't cancel my order as it has shipped so I checked the site to see if they were right. Well according to Hasbro.com, my item has not shipped. I have contacted them about this issue and hope they will correct it soon. Just a warning!!!
Mikotron
Protoform

Post by Mikotron »

The Wal-mart in my town has classics Starscream, Astrotrain, Bumblebee and Rodimus so far.
Hope they get more soon.
Ba weep granna weep ninni - BONG
Ford DeceptiFocus
Protoform

Just got my OP Alternator from Hasbro Toy Store today. :)