your first transformer

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
bluekatt
Protoform

your first transformer

Post by bluekatt »

not sure if this has been done already
most likley it has been

anyway
so what was it ?
what was your frist transformer ?

the first tf i came in contact with was with a bombshell from a nephew
the first tf i owned was a first aid
and if you cut your self you wil think you are happy

come as you are as you were as i want you to be come doused in mud soaked in bleach come as a friend as a known enemy
Tracks828
Protoform

Post by Tracks828 »

hmm lets see if i can remember...i remember gettin a box filled with a lot of misc transformers...but i remember bumblebee distinctly...that may have been my first tf
ESKiM0J03
Protoform

Post by ESKiM0J03 »

i fall into the same boat as tracks i believe i got a bunch of tfs all in one shot for my bday or xmas and the first toy i can actually remember getting was eathoer PowerMaster Prime or SkyLynx
BET YOU DiDNT KNOW i WAS A NiNjA!!!
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Lightspeed for my fourth birthday. Followed by Misfire a few days later.
Civ

Post by Civ »

I really didn't have a first Transformer because they usually came in groups. Among my first were Jetfire, Megatron, Ironhide, Ratchet, Brawn, Bumblebee, Gears, and Prowl. All G1 since this was 1984/85.
Angus
Protoform

Post by Angus »

My first transformer as a kid was an white bumblejumper (they were very common in Brazil back in 1985).

As an adult, my first transformers were bootleg versions of TM Optimus Primal, TM Megatron and TM Cheetor (bought them on the same day).

My first transformers from Hasbro were BM Silverbolt, BM Quickstrike and BM Night Viper. I got them on a special shinny afteroon during a trip to the supermarket. Gosh, do I love them till today. I think they look awesome, specially Quickstrike.
Angus
Brazilian TF Collector
Los Angeles, CA
My collection
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Can't remember my first, though I do have fond memories of PM Prime, Bludgeon, Highbrow and Rotorstorm. Mums convinced I had the original Prime but I think she's just misremembering the PM one. I do know I had far to many Gobots and Rocklords:wall:

My first as an adult was RID Sideburn. It was a birthday present from a friend, along with a Dangermouse DVD it was ment to signify saying goodbye to childhood or some such thing, if only he'd known... Still it was preaty cool meeting the guy who played Sideburn just for that reason.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Zizicez
Protoform

Post by Zizicez »

its really hard to say

as some of you might know

i started out with ALL of my brother and cousins old g1s

so all of them when through 3 kids so not to many of them are in great condision

Headless Hound and Armless Megatron come to mind

but i gues my first transformer would be

G2 inferno

i loved him as a kid

my first transformer as a collector was Armada HotShot

because of him i didnt buy another transformer for almost a year:\
Jetfire426
Protoform

Post by Jetfire426 »

the Constructicons were my first... but the first one that i played with was Scrapper.. i think thats why i think he is the badass of the group...
One shall stand, One shall fall...
Alpha Trion
Protoform

Post by Alpha Trion »

It was Gears, Kickback, Long Haul, or Royal-T, a Gobot. I can't possibly remember far back enough to know which came first; you guys are crazy for having memories that good.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

For as long as I can remember I've always had the crumbled remains of Swoop and Hook, though I can never remember them before they got torn up.

SO it was probably one of them.
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

I'm not sure but I think it was G1 Grimlock... and a cool transformer he was...
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

first Robot was Jazz in 1985, but I didn't know it is a Transformer hier in Germany, as they did not show the cartoon here.

Frist Transformer I bought because of the cartoon was Sixshot and Hardhead in the USA in 1987
[sigpic][/sigpic] :clap: Isch bin dabbei! :up:
Soundwave online
Protoform

Post by Soundwave online »

The first transformer i was bought was the decepticon wolf from headmasters i dont know what he is called because i never really got into the series after the movie. The first Transformers i ever asked for were Jazz and Grimlock christmas day came and i was expecting the deluxe ediitions only to find that some relative or another bought me the crappy little versions that came in human shells (does any1 know the ones im talking about) anyway i have to say i was dissapointed. Other than that the only other ones i was bought as a child were a motorcycle with duel cannons (exausts) some crappy plane from the last line of toys and my ultimate favourite being a decepticon who transforms into a land raider with a scope on its back now that was cool.
"Soundwave superior Constructocons inferior" - Soundwave

"Hey nobody calls Soundwave unchrazamatic" - Rumble
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Soundwave online
The first Transformers i ever asked for were Jazz and Grimlock christmas day came and i was expecting the deluxe ediitions only to find that some relative or another bought me the crappy little versions
That would probably be because they were the ones at retail.

http://www.transformertoys.co.uk/mainre ... viewID=122

In the UK and parts of Europe, the Classic Heroes were around at about the same time, and in the US the inner Pretender toys were also a store exclusive somewhere.
bluekatt
Protoform

Post by bluekatt »

Originally posted by Soundwave online
The first transformer i was bought was the decepticon wolf from headmasters i dont know what he is called because i never really got into the series after the movie. The first Transformers i ever asked for were Jazz and Grimlock christmas day came and i was expecting the deluxe ediitions only to find that some relative or another bought me the crappy little versions that came in human shells (does any1 know the ones im talking about) anyway i have to say i was dissapointed. Other than that the only other ones i was bought as a child were a motorcycle with duel cannons (exausts) some crappy plane from the last line of toys and my ultimate favourite being a decepticon who transforms into a land raider with a scope on its back now that was cool.

the classic pretenders on the whole those are a bit so so
especially considering you coudl get the real ones a few years later with G2 but they did improve on somebody and that was bumblebee an general improvement over the orginal toy

the bike sounds like over drive i had him he was simple but would never loose his weapons
and if you cut your self you wil think you are happy

come as you are as you were as i want you to be come doused in mud soaked in bleach come as a friend as a known enemy
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

Hound for Xmas 84
Please visit Outlaw Colony my new message board it's a fun site for fun people.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

Originally posted by bluekatt
the bike sounds like over drive i had him he was simple but would never loose his weapons

Actually, it sounds like Override. Overdrive is an Omnibot; he turns into a car.
Hound

Post by Hound »

Originally posted by Cyberstrike nTo
Hound for Xmas 84

I am so jealuos...

My first was Soundwave, Christmas '84
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
Zeeks

Post by Zeeks »

Huffer.
And I still miss him.:(
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]