TFC Hercules

Working area for reviews.

Moderators: Skyquake87, ganon578

Clay

TFC Hercules

Post by Clay »

Making a placeholder thread as I'm waiting for this supplement set to come out. It adds some extra parts to be closer to the look of the original toy instead of the leaner IDW redesign, and an extra head with a different face.

Short version is that it's a beast of its own, not just a Devastator toy. Between the anticipation for such a thing (make a combiner, but BIG!), a third party company getting around to it before Has/Tak, the price tag, the QC problems and the included fixes, it's something of... a milestone for transforming toy collectibles, if there is such a thing.

It's also really neat. I luff him.:D
Cal
Protoform

Post by Cal »

A lot of fans are selling their Hercules for being overhyped, overpriced, and too big for display. What's your take on this?
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

Having one third of it [main body], I'd say they are perfectly fine figures, cybertron era complexity at best, sturdy tough plastic, finely poseable...

Better [though more expensive] than Giant, at least, but nothing extreme. Perhaps I'll learn more from the upcoming review from my friend here :up:
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.