Transformers Universe Mighty Muggs

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Ackula

Transformers Universe Mighty Muggs

Post by Ackula »

Source: http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-new ... gs-165300/

According to a member at TFW2005, who is a Target employee, there has been located a Department Class Item (DPCI) number in his store's computer system for Transformers Universe Mighty Muggs.

If you aren't familiar with the Mighty Muggs line of figures you might want to check out this thread at the TFA.
Energon Hot Shot

Post by Energon Hot Shot »

My prayers have been answered!

One Waspinator, please.:)
Steam: Hot Shot
martyboy70

Post by martyboy70 »

Good news.
With lots of Hasbros other lines covered it was really only a matter of time wasnt it?
Loss of job. Will sell for food here.
decepticon_warrior_mike90
Protoform

Post by decepticon_warrior_mike90 »

What!!!:down: a Trasnformers Universe Mighty Muggs no way a new line of Transformers Titanium Edition toys by Hasbro yes but Mighty Muggs sounds ugly to me.
Octopus Slime
Protoform

Post by Octopus Slime »

I'd love to see the mighty muggs take on Transformers. Could be awesome, or could completley suck. We'll just have to see.

Let us pray they don't base them on the movie transformers. Ugh.

:wall:
Energon Hot Shot

Post by Energon Hot Shot »

Octopus Slime wrote:Let us pray they don't base them on the movie transformers. Ugh.

:wall:
I doubt they will, at least not the whole line and/or not yet. I see this line being like Robot Heroes. G1(+Beast Wars?) first, then Movie when the sequel's toys hit, then back to G1(+Beast Wars?) after the hype is over.

But I agree, movie Muggs would look worse than those bears from a while back.
Steam: Hot Shot
godginrai

Post by godginrai »

i agree, movie based TF muggs won't be cute at all.
hope they make more beasts this time
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

I think this might not turn out so well. Because Mighty Muggs has every character's head rounded, OP will look like he's got no antennae. And Making Robot parts rounded in that fashion may not look remotely robotic in the end. Most of the 'Muggs i've seen so far are based on organic creatures, (barring C-3P0, Grievous is part organic) not robots, and i hope that is just coincidence.

Curious, though. Will have to see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Skywarp aka Scourge

Post by Skywarp aka Scourge »

I seen them a few days ago at my local toys r us. I bought megatron but left bumblebee and prime. No soundwave tho.
I was the first Decepticon to awaken on Earth in 1984, where we has lay dormant for around 4 million years.
My alt mode was altered by that fancy caculator other wise known as Teletran 1, to that of an Earthen jet. The F-15 Eagle.
I am usually paired up with Thundercracker and Starscream, or Screamer as I call him, on attacks.
I have the ability to teleport to any where within a 2.5 mile radius. But the problem I have is, the further I teleport the less accurate I will get. Because of this I have been know to crash into a few things.