What do you want?

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
TMM

What do you want?

Post by TMM »

We have a post about recent acquisitions, i was just wondering what people have their eyes on at the moment, wether old or new!

i am currently eyeing up leader class ultra magnus and energon omega supreme to add to my leader class+ figures

also needing a few odds and ends to complete some little sets - for example still need voyager megatron from 2007 movie and classics prime (not the spinny one)

these are my priorities at present, what about you guys?
First we crack the shell... Then we crack the nuts inside!
Clay

Post by Clay »

Battle Blade Bumblebee, for it is the greatest yet.
Rookwise
Protoform

Post by Rookwise »

I would like to get hold of the Classics Ultra Magnus/Skywarp pack and also Universe Thundercracker, Dirge and Thrust.

I know I'll be getting Thrust along with Drift come their release this August but I'd really like a complete set of seekers.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Waiting for Leader Starscream, Legends Ravage, Hubcap, Drift, Thrust and Red Alert from Generations; maybe Seaspray too.

Really want HA Sideswipe at the moment, but that could change by tomorrow. I don't often make grand plans for this sort of thing becuse there's a lot of cool stuff out there and you can miss stuff that way.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

I want that Voyager Prime with two swords.

Also for the new toys... Battle Blade Bumblebee, ROTF Insecticon, Legends ROTF Devastator, Breakdown, Hubcap, Bludgeon, Generations Drift, Dirge and Thrust. And Straxus. Definitely Straxus.

Maybe Seaspray or the WFC guys if I have the money.
Paul053

Post by Paul053 »

Waiting for Fansproject Blast Off and Swindle to upgrade my Bruticus. Want generation Drift, Thrust, Dirge(I heard there will be one), Hubcap, Breacher(??? see my other post in the news). Also Fansproject Protector (Hot Rod) in the future and Animated Hot Rod is a wait and see.
Warcry

Post by Warcry »

The list will probably change by the time I actually see the stuff, but right now I'm looking forward to:
  • Battle Blade Bumblebee. The deluxe-class Bumblebees sell out crazy-fast around here, and they've never stuck around long enough for me to grab one (usually there's something else I want more, and come the next time I have a bit of disposable income the Bumblebees are gone while the other toy I bought is warming pegs :(). I'm not especially fond of this version of the character over all the other toys, but I'd like to have a Movie Bumblebee, finally. I'd be even happier if they made a scout-class version of the character though, because deluxe-class cars are too big compared to a fair chunk of the ROTF toys (like the Constructicons or planes like Dirge or Starscream), but I think that's a pipe dream.
  • I'm really looking forward to the deluxe Ironhide. Like Bumblebee, the original voyager Ironhide was a bit too big for my tastes. The smaller one actually looks like a better toy too, which is a huge plus. I wish I could say that about deluxe Ratchet, but really I haven't been impressed by either version of the toy.
  • On the Generations front, the only new figures so far that I'm really looking forward to are Thrust and Red Alert. I might grab Drift as well, but I want to see what Blurr will look like before I decide which one of them to pick up.
  • There are a few other odds and ends that have impressed me, but I'm still on the fence about. Hubcap, Breacher and PCC Smolder all look like they could be fun, but I want to see them in person before I decide.
I've bought a lot of new TFs in the last month or so, though, so I think it's time I gave my wallet a bit of a break.
Sades

Post by Sades »

I'm going to wait until people from here have bought stuff, metaphorically whittled it down to a nub on the forums and then buy the one that seemed the least offensive/expensive. Or I'll admire rom afar until I forget I intended to buy toys at all until the moment they are out of stores, and then finally decide I want something. Or just buy whatever is on sale.
This is my signature. My wasted space. My little corner. You can't have it. It's mine. I can write whatever I want. And I have!
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

I want some PCC guys.

And Generations.
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

I think all the first wave of Generations, and was there anything good in Hunt for Decepticons? Oh, yes, leader Starscream. Steal them and send them to me.
HeavyArms
Protoform

Post by HeavyArms »

I plan on getting the original Optimus Prime and have been planning on getting him for a while now, also Seaspray from that ROTF sub line, Drift and Thrust(?) from the Generations line and Optimus Prime and maybe Bumblebee from the WFC line, that's what I know of at the moment.
Destruction is my specialty
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Masterpiece Grimlock. In a perfect world the version with the gorgous comic style box Ehobby did, but I'll settle for the Hasbro version. Straxus is going to be a likely purchase as well.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

My next planned Tf purchase is a G1 or Encore/Reissue Megatron.

After that I'll probably pick up a RotF Leader Prime to combine with Jetfire.
Seen them at my Walmart for $30. Hope there still that cheap when I get around to getting it.

And I'm still looking for a RiD Scourge to complete my RiD collection.

After that... I'll probably jump between the remaining Animated, Movie, and anything in the Universe/Classics/Generations line that I like.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
burnitall
Protoform

Post by burnitall »

I forgot about MP Grimlock. Him, too. It's supposed to be available July 1.
http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/en_U ... imlock.cfm
Sades

Post by Sades »

Me three on MP Grimlock. Though right now, I'd settle for a rum and coke. Or three.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Might snag some more Classics/Universe Legends updated minibots if they ever show here or are around at reasonable prices on eBay. Got Brawn + Beachcomber so far.
Rattrap's tail

Post by Rattrap's tail »

Clay wrote:Battle Blade Bumblebee, for it is the greatest yet.
Agreed, and WFC prime and megs...
Savannahtron

Post by Savannahtron »

I've been on hiatus from purchasing any TFs lately. My hard drive crashed on my PC a few weeks ago, the drive only cost $50 to replace, but Windows was $200...and I was saddened to see that they did not carry Linux Red Hat anymore. With no access to the internet or a way to download an alternative OS...I was stuck buying the full version.

Anyway, besides graduating with my MBA in May, I have been playing a lot of World of Warcraft and trying to get more active in my life.

I am interested in the new line. Thrust looks promising, but as for the new drone gestalts, I am not much impressed. They remind me of Energon Prime.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

They? No opportunity to borrow someone else's machine to download and burn a copy of CentOS?

Scratch most of the minibots... just after the Classics/Universe Wheelie now.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Another for the Hasbro MP Grimlock... Not quite in love with the character enough to fork out the import price (which last time I checked was SoC band... well, Brave Gokin band considering the size), but definitely interested for £50-60 and the saving on shipping.