Movie blackout test shot [SPOILERS]

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Movie blackout test shot [SPOILERS]

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

nice figure, but the one that was shown months ago looked way more complex. possibly this is the deluxe and a voyager will also be issued. also i don't care for the tail rotor sitting on the ground in robot mode.

ALL IN ALL THOUGH, VERY NICE.
Come on and wind me up.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Yes, much, much better! Probably one of the better helicopter Transformers I have seen - as well being one of the better movie figures, I think. I like the vehicle design, though a lot of the ‘copter mode’s kibble is visible on Blackout’s back while in humanoid form - but I still like it. I guess Blackout got a “pass” from child safety regulations, considering all those rotor blades hanging about. I am glad it did, its kind of what makes Blackout look so interesting! He looks like he has a fair degree of detail and articulation, a scary face - just a very imposing looking robot overall, me thinks. The blue and black color is lovely and that tiny little decepticon emblem on his chest ties the whole package together. I like it!
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

I really got to start saving up for these figures...
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Shockmeister
Protoform

Post by Shockmeister »

I'm vaguely interested in what the little scorpion thing is...

But Blackout looks nice, even if his 'collar' seems a bit too big.
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

Originally posted by Shockmeister
I'm vaguely interested in what the little scorpion thing is...

Scorponok. Looks like the design in the more recent trailer.

Nice helicoptor and not at all a bad figure, but his arse (excuse my Klatchian) is dragging on the ground, which is awkward. Love his dreadlock rotor blades. However, like many of the other Decepticon facial designs so far seen, he does look as if he's sucked a very sour lemon.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
numbat

Post by numbat »

Now that is one beautiful Transformer!

:)

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

. . .

I like it. I like it enough to actually consider buying it (I liked concept art of Jazz, so I might be getting him, as well. Jury's still out on Ironhide. Gonna wait for a larger version. Wait . . . I'm supposed to be finishing my collection. I guess a few more couldn't hurt. :p). He's ugly as sin, but it actually fits his faction and his alt mode, since I'd expect military vehicle-based decepticons to be more monstrous in appearance than the average bot.
TSFC
Protoform

Post by TSFC »

Originally posted by another tf fan
nice figure, but the one that was shown months ago looked way more complex. possibly this is the deluxe and a voyager will also be issued. also i don't care for the tail rotor sitting on the ground in robot mode.

ALL IN ALL THOUGH, VERY NICE.

Over at Seibertron, they said this is the same figure as we saw before. The paint is masking some of the details. They're correct.

Also, about the whole "draggin' the helicopter" thing...he looks like that in the movie as well, so they're not far off the mark here.
Blitzwing's Ghost
Protoform

Post by Blitzwing's Ghost »

Now these are proper arse-kicking world conquering transformers!!! :D We wants the precioussss......yesssss.....we takes it when they sleepsss.......takes it for MEEEE!!!
Alseides Prime
Protoform

Post by Alseides Prime »

Extremely sweet. I will be buying this one first.
It would've been cool if they had a homage to BM by calling him Obsidian. Or was Obsidian a former Autobot? I forget.
Anyway, i must have it.....
Once upon a time, there was a little girl who hadn't seen her mother for seven years.
One day, on the way to her mother, she met a wolf.
The wolf asked her if she would be taking the path of pins, or the path of needles.
When the girl said she would be taking the path of pins, the wolf hurried of down the path of needles, and ate up the little girls' mother.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Pretty good. Liking it.
mongoosehuman
Protoform

Post by mongoosehuman »

Originally posted by Clogs
However, like many of the other Decepticon facial designs so far seen, he does look as if he's sucked a very sour lemon.

The headsculpt is indeed a little strange -- it's too intricately detailed and it looks out of place with the rest of the figure. Still, it's a pretty good figure when the headsculpt is my biggest complaint.

And why exactly does he come with a miniature Scorponok?
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

Originally posted by Alseides Prime
Or was Obsidian a former Autobot?

Obsidian was a vehicon general. Shame the version that uses the cartoon's colors was never released in the US, so if you want that one, you either have to paint one or spend way more than what he's worth.