[Animated] Who do you want to see?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
BackTrax
Protoform

[Animated] Who do you want to see?

Post by BackTrax »

Ok, so we've had time to see a whole bunch of characters, and how they'ved changed them from the G1 characters. So my question is, who would you like to see brought on to this new series? And how would you like to see them introduced? only thing I ask is no one that has been or will be introduced. I guess I'll start. I want to see them introduce Springer, and I want him to have multiple personalities like Blitzwing. The car mode will be Elvis, and the helicopter a samurai. (stop looking at me like that!) And I guess for the sake of having everyone, I want the other two dinobots.
Don't follow me, you'll never make it!"
Detective Barricade

Post by Detective Barricade »

I'm pretty sure they are going to introduce Barricade into Animated, but if not, I'd still like to see the "bad cop":swirly:. As for my REAL choices, how about at least three more Constructicons (like how they're gonna do the first two) so they can form Devastator, "the most powerful robot";). Another one could be Jetfire, and Shockblast/wave would be cool, too. Just keep Shockblast/wave's logic-driven persona, please:).

EDIT: Since Jetfire and Shockwave are going to be introduced into Animated, I'll give some "replacements". Silverbolt, since the Autobots are still short on air support, and Sideways as another "double agent", working both sides to his own ends.
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Complaints department: making complaints disappear since 2009!
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

I don't want to see any multiple-personality triple-changers, just for the fact that it would cheapen Blitz's character.

I would like to see Bludgeon introduced as a Decepticon samurai. He doesn't need to be a Pretender, but it would be cool if his robot head looked like a skull. He'd make a good adversary for Prowl, or even Jazz.

Another one I'd like to see is either Punch or Dealer. I think a double-spy would add an interesting dynamic to the show. Espcially if he actually was conflicted about which side to join and changed his mind along the way.
SimonMK
Protoform

Post by SimonMK »

Predaking, Shockwave, Skywarp, Sunstorm, Unicron and Primus.
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Post by wolfbolt86 »

Here are a few ideas: Sideswipe, Bluestreak, Sunstreaker, Powerglide, and Comos as either merchants or merchant marines. Have them with updated virsions of their orginal

Have Blaster being an Autobot Journalist with a newsvan mold.

Have Alpha Trion as the prime minister or President of the civilian government on Cyberton.

On the Decepticons
Thundercracker as a competent sergeant who starts to question his Decepticon allegiance and might go over to the other side.

SpyGlass, Spectro & Viewfinder as spys

the Combaticons as either the Decepticons version of the Elite Guards or a black op unite.

And lastly have Punch and Doubledealer as spys

and no to Unicron and Primus from the show so far, there is really no reason to have them. The Allspark covers Primus and Unicron has been used way too much lately
Detective Barricade

wolfbolt86 wrote:Have Blaster being an Autobot Journalist with a newsvan mold.
That is a good idea.:) He could be like a retool of Soundwave.
wolfbolt86 wrote:Thundercracker as a competent sergeant who starts to question his Decepticon allegiance and might go over to the other side.
What, no love for Skywarp?:swirly:;)
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
SimonMK
Protoform

Post by SimonMK »

wolfbolt86 wrote:and no to Unicron and Primus from the show so far, there is really no reason to have them. The Allspark covers Primus and Unicron has been used way too much lately
Primus was only in Cybertron/Galazy Force. Unicron was only in G1 movie, Armada (Micron Legend) and Energon (Super Link).
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Post by wolfbolt86 »

SimonMK wrote:Primus was only in Cybertron/Galazy Force. Unicron was only in G1 movie, Armada (Micron Legend) and Energon (Super Link).
I said that the allspark covers Primus. I know that he has been in only one show and mentioned in beast wars.

With Unicron, he has been in those shows, also has been mentioned in Transformers Cyberton, as the cause of the black hole and has been in almost every serries of comics. To be honest i don't like the idea of Unicron, I mean having something that can eat other planets and being unstopable with out the help of supernatural beings or artefacts doesn't sit will with me.

Besides, hasn't he been basicly the same character and hasn't been changed like all the rest has been.
Blackjack

Post by Blackjack »

Shockwave-could be like G1... The Guardian of Cybertron or something.
Frenzy and Rumble-extra casettes for Soundwave... Should have piledrivers.
Skywarp and Thundercracker-No reason, I just like them.
Sunstreaker-I want to see what they can do with the egotist.
Bludgeon-A Decepticon samurai... NO pretenders please.
Hot Rod-Another Autobot I wanna see.
Roadbuster-Would make an awesome toy.
Swindle-I just looove Swindle.
Constructicons and Aerialbots- I wanna see the combiners back in action, especially these two.
Jetfire-I dunno, Jetfire has a lot of publicity on Armada and co., so he might be in.
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

Blackjack wrote:Shockwave-could be like G1... The Guardian of Cybertron or something.
Skywarp and Thundercracker-No reason, I just like them.
Hot Rod-Another Autobot I wanna see.
Swindle-I just looove Swindle.
Constructicons and Aerialbots- I wanna see the combiners back in action, especially these two.
Jetfire-I dunno, Jetfire has a lot of publicity on Armada and co., so he might be in.
Shockwave, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Swindle and Jetfire were all revealed to have character designs in the works, which means they'll probobly show up in seasons 2 or 3.

The Constructicons Mixmaster and Scavenger will appear in an upcoming season 2 episode for sure, it was already broadcast in certain parts of the world. They won't be a combiner though.

At Botcon, the creators of Animated said that they were thinking about bringing Rodimus Prime into the story since Prime is just a rank. Also, Sentinel Prime was originally going to be called Rodimus Prime, but they changed it at the last minute. Doubtful that they'd bring Hotrod in since his name has copyright issues, where as Rodimus doesn't.
Chip1123
Protoform

Post by Chip1123 »

Springer and Blaster are two I'd like to see
No Reserves, No Retreats, and No Regrets!!!
starlord
Protoform

Post by starlord »

The coneheads would be nice to see and other seekers.
A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest of decepticons.
starlord
Protoform

what ideas would be good for the show?

Post by starlord »

Any story lines or anything you can think of? There should be episode where Starscream can show what a good leader he is and the influence he has on the other decepticons especially because he is the air commander. The other seekers should show up and there should be a situation where Prime thinking there is a pilot inside one of them goes up and says sorry to it. He finds he is talking to empty cockpit and the seeker says it is okay ,Prime. There should be an episode where Devastator comes out and starts a fight with the dinobots. Starscream develop an alliance with the crime bosses in the city and try to frame the autobots for crimes, trying to conquer the planet and being terrorists,etc. It should be like that episode in G1.
A little nonsense now and then is cherished by the wisest of decepticons.
Detective Barricade

Nobody likes Starscream, not even the other Decepticons (Transformers-wise). And there will not be a Devastator in Animated.:( And right now, I like Starscream's current job: being Megatron's punching bag!;) And the other Seekers would have Decepticon symbols on their wings, exactly where Starscream has 'em. Not trying to spitefully shoot you down, starlord, but these are pretty much the facts, except the punching bag part. As for the crime boss story, wait until "S.U.V.- Society of Ultimate Villainy" airs. It won't be Starscream, but the "mysterious benefactor" is just as slimy a swindler as he was in G1. There's a hint for you somewhere in there, no need to combat for it... (another hint)
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thunderkraker
Protoform

ULTRA MAGNUS

Post by thunderkraker »

I wanna know more about ultra magnus an how he became commander..
also if prime is young in this series..is the real optimus inside vector sigma,or dead?....

such heroic nonsense......megatron!!!!:clap
Angelic Knight

Post by Angelic Knight »

The Seekers, as a group. Though we've seen multiple incarnations of Skywarp/Thundercracker/Thrust/etc. in previous incarnations (Unicron Trilogy), we haven't seen them as a cohesive unit (that I'm aware of) since G1.

I'd love to see the Starscream/Skywarp/Thundercracker trio reunited in Animated, with or without the coneheads.
My very, very random personal forums:
www.jameswebsite.net
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

thunderkraker wrote:I wanna know more about ultra magnus an how he became commander..
also if prime is young in this series..is the real optimus inside vector sigma,or dead?....
By 'the real optimus', are you talking about G1 Optimus? Because this is a completely separate continuity from the G1 series.
Detective Barricade

Angelic Knight wrote:The Seekers, as a group. Though we've seen multiple incarnations of Skywarp/Thundercracker/Thrust/etc. in previous incarnations (Unicron Trilogy), we haven't seen them as a cohesive unit (that I'm aware of) since G1.

I'd love to see the Starscream/Skywarp/Thundercracker trio reunited in Animated, with or without the coneheads.
Judging by the Botcon images of the new Animated characters, your wish may very likely come true!:D
Got a complaint?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
mastermegatron99

Post by mastermegatron99 »

ONSLAUGHT- another combaticon to go with swindle
THE INSECTICONS- yes all 3
RUMBLE AND FRENZY- more minions for SOUNDWAVE
RODIMUS PRIME- hot rod RV...need i say more
ASTROTRAIN- with MPD like blitzwing....western cowboyish mode for train.....and smart scientific for shuttle......
SCORPONOK- G1 styled...no zarak please...
SimonMK
Protoform

Post by SimonMK »

Detective Barricade wrote:Judging by the Botcon images of the new Animated characters, your wish may very likely come true!:D
Skywarp, Thundercracker and Sunstorm are comfirmed. There also new Seekers, including a female one. In total there 6 seekers including Starscream.

HUGE SPOILER as this is the final episode of the season but also reveal a lot of characters.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZfsVyESms0&feature=user