Exosquad

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Catalyst Dragon

Exosquad

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

So I've been thinking of trying to find Exosquad toys lately...
I loved the cartoon and toys, recently watched the series on someones myspace page, and my roommate has a small collection of disfigured parts and limbs, maybe even enough to build my own Exosuit!

Does anyone else like or remember the series?

They had articulation that was before their time, Great Detail on the characters, and the storyline and mood felt like you were watching real people in a real war!

I can't really afford to start collecting them, but I may start sometime soon.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

I remember and liked the series. I wish it would come out on DVD, if it is not already out already. The toys were amazing, but somewhat inaccurate. The story line's suits housed the entire person, not leaving their arms dangling out, holding onto control sticks, but enveloping them completely. I remember having Aliens toys and having my Exo suits fighting them because the suits reminded me of power loaders. I would check ebay though to see if anyone is selling something near mint. I think BBTS had them for a bit, but sold out awhile back (but I could be wrong).
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
wolfbolt86
Protoform

Post by wolfbolt86 »

I have one of the toys, but it is missing a lot of pieces and is broken. Planning on getting some, but they are expenisve for a complete set.

I you plan on watching the series, Veoh has some, and youtube has some. Veoh has the better picture though.
Catalyst Dragon

Post by Catalyst Dragon »

I recently watched the entire series on someones myspace; need to look that up and write down the link...

I'll be waiting a month or three before I try to get any, gotta save for a move, but I've been looking around and they are expensive everywhere, and typically have a "Sold Out" label on them.

I use to have lots of them as a kid, even some of the big suits that looked more like Battlemechs. I had all the main Terran characters.
Never even knew the stations/bases existed till the other day.

The suits were a little inaccurate, but I don't think they could be made right at that scale. But they were quite detailed otherwise. Although like any toy from that time you had to put the decals on yourself,pros & cons to both, but they could look pretty crappy and fake.
All that was needed was a catalyst and the machines of war are set in motion.
Treadshot A1

Post by Treadshot A1 »

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... =32&fsoo=2

Just searched. Looks s** to me, but mite bb hellful 2 sumwun.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Galvatron91

Post by Galvatron91 »

I just sold my entire stock of these...they were nice figures, but with the 25th Joes coming out, I needed funds and they were one of the victims. I kept a couple though that were personal favorites. The series was decent, didn't enjoy it as the Macross saga of Robotech, but good in its own right.