Fast Action Battlers showing up in packaging

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Denyer

Fast Action Battlers showing up in packaging

Post by Denyer »

Have we had this one? From eBay. Ironhide, Jazz and Optimus.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=122817

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
another tf fan

Post by another tf fan »

Those packages are so lame.
I frequently get two figures at a time, one to open and one to display in package, but these figs i'll just buy to open.
Come on and wind me up.
zigzagger

Post by zigzagger »

Originally posted by another tf fan
I frequently get two figures at a time, one to open and one to display in package

Goodness, that sounds like it could get expensive over time! But I digress, I'm not liking these too much myself. Very Happy Meal-ish.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

I'm propably in minority, but I really like the Starscream design.

IIRC there's not mass shifting in the movie? So instead of being ridiculously large in robot mode or very small plane, he's sort of compressed (wrong word?) vertically making him a bit bulky -> a bit like gorilla -> me like. :D
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

I think we're looking at the new standard packaging. It's red to attract small children - and has potential as Valentine's Day offerings for those significant others to give to the TF fan in their life :D

Why does Starscream look like he's laying an egg?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
numbat

Post by numbat »

I am really liking the sheer range of the Movie line, although I am not inclined to pick up multiple versions of the same character. Still, I also have no intention of buying the most expensive version of each chap either, and so, likeing the G2 feel of these guys, I think I could end up with one or two (Brawl looks very nice, and so does Prime [dash it all - other than that CyberSlammer one they all look good!])

:)

Still, the Fast Action Battler style seems to suit some (Jazz, Prime, Brawl) better than others (Ironhide, Ratchet, Starscream [although many would argue no style could make him look good, I do like what I take to be the Voyager version a lot more than this!]).

:rolleyes:

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I like FAB Jazz. He doesn't have those stupid bunny rabbit ears whot ruined his deluxe toy. His head looks more like the concept stuff we saw.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Originally posted by Osku
I'm propably in minority, but I really like the Starscream design.

IIRC there's not mass shifting in the movie? So instead of being ridiculously large in robot mode or very small plane, he's sort of compressed (wrong word?) vertically making him a bit bulky -> a bit like gorilla -> me like. :D

I'm afraid I'll end up having to buy the Starscream fig's just because they are Starscream...how pathetic and sad is that?

But this one actually doesn't look THAT bad imho.
The Dark Optimus Prime
Protoform

Post by The Dark Optimus Prime »

i still think this ironhide looks awful, i prefer the larger size where his chest kinda opens up in the middle.