Movie Blackout in packaging

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Nevermore

Movie Blackout in packaging

Post by Nevermore »

Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Megatimus
Protoform

Post by Megatimus »

Oooh, more pics of Soundwave in all but name. How big is he then, if I were to hold him?
AutobotJazz
Protoform

Post by AutobotJazz »

That is one heck of an alt mode. I cant see me having any money left when they release these movie figures. The list keeps getting bigger...this fella is going to cause some problems for the Autobots for sure!
Thanks to StoneCold Skywarp for the Sig
Clogs

Post by Clogs »

He looks like a rejig of Evac, so I'm guessing he's the same size give or take, which is fairly substantial. Military colours will mean he's not so attractive to the general child population, I think.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
numbat

Post by numbat »

How does this toy manage to keep looking better and better?

:confused:

The only thing I'd say, though, is that I am getting the feeling that some of the movie toys are perhaps just ever so slightly smaller than what I'm used to for their size classes (taken from the photos of Blackout next to Classics Mirage, and the Real Gear toys next to movie Ratchet previously). Probably just an optical illusion though!

Amazing robot mode, amazing alt mode... this guy has it all (along with his decisively Soundwave head sculpt, and not-really-so-little robot scorpion kept for special occasions...)

:)

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
TSFC
Protoform

Post by TSFC »

He's not much taller than Classics Mirage from what I can tell. I'm guessing these Voyagers will be rather small for the movie line?
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

I like the robot mode a lot, but not the vehicle mode. Seems a little too bland. My favourite figure from what we've seen so far is definitely deluxe Wreckage.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

now there's a headsculpt that only a mother would love (or be frightened by). i am really loving that head sculpt, really and truly :D.
"Fear denies faith. And for the Immortal Emperor!"

-Space Marines
Neuronutter
Protoform

Post by Neuronutter »

D*mn he looks fantastic. I loved Evac and he looks quite similar so I think I'll love him too.

Does anyone know the rough release date of these figures in the UK? Sometime in June maybe, before the movie is released?