Kiss Players Convoy and Autorooper for sale

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Ackula

Kiss Players Convoy and Autorooper for sale

Post by Ackula »

Due to financial hardships I have been selling my collection in chunks, and now it has gotten down to two of my favorite toys in my collection. I'm asking for $75 a piece for these figures, or if you want to buy both, I'll take $140 for the lot.

These figures are both mint in box with all accessories, paper work, CDs, etc. They have been taken out of the box and transformed once to be put on display in a glass cabinet, and then transformed back into vehicle mode to be placed back in the boxes. The Autorooper figure has had a set of the original decals applied, other than this, every thing is just as it was when they were taken out of the box.

I've traded and sold to a lot of people on here if you need a reference, just ask one of the staff, chances are pretty high we have had dealings before.

Ackula

Post by Ackula »

If the price is a problem, please feel free to make me an offer. My wife has been out of work for 8 months and we have been living off my 401k, and that ran out. Then we sold our wedding rings for two more months of rent, and that is about to run out, so I'm open to offers...I need some money really bad..it is hard just to feed the kids at this point in time.