9/16 Mayhem, mayhem MAYHEM!!!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Plasmodium

9/16 Mayhem, mayhem MAYHEM!!!

Post by Plasmodium »

Mayhem opens with no pyro, no music just a view of the office of the Commissioner.

Reilly: “Last Wednesday, the United States reflected upon one of the saddest and most horrific days in its history. Tonight on Mayhem, the AWF will do its best to do what we do, provide our fans with a simple distraction from reality…provide them with something fun…something entertaining. As a tribute to those who serve still to defend the world from those who would seek to harm us and to send a sense of appreciation to the fans tonight the AWF will offer up some special challenge matches made throughout the week. Its just our way of saying thank you…enjoy the show…”

JFA: “We open tonight’s Mayhem with the highly unconventional Deathscream facing former cWo member Prowl? The two men are being introduced to and making their way out here I would just like to take this opportunity to say one thing. I don’t like the Commissioner. I think in most cases he’s corrupt, today…he’s declared a fan appreciation night of sorts to commemorate that fateful day one year ago. Let’s get to the action!”

The match and show open with a series of exchanged chops between the two men. DS gains an early advantage and backs Prowl? Into the corner.

JFA: “The highly unconventional Deathscream sends Prowl? Into the buckle. Rushing across the ring, huge leaping Screamer splash!”
JHA: “They have both toppled over the top rope and the two and now battling on the floor!”
JFA: “The two men…fighting their way to the back, up the ramp…the referee is administering the count…he’s calling for the bell…these two are still punishing each other…I have a feeling this match is just the start of a war here…”

Tag Team Championship Tournament
The nTo vs. Quick Switch & Nmathew (W/Sheba)
JFA: Switch, Sheba and the Mat Man earning quite a reaction from this capacity crowd here tonight.
JHA: Big deal. When are you gonna learn, J, that the humanoids mean nothing?
JFA: Not to this trio they don't.
JHA: Watch how much the fans help 'em tonight.
JFA: They will have their work cut out for them as they face an nTo team that's been building a lot of steam of late...and here they come!

Taking in the jeers of the crowd, Cyberstrike leaned to his right and placed his hand on his ear Hulk Hogan-style whilst D-Extreme offered up the nTo sign for the crowd. As the nTo made their way to ringside, the Mat Man snatched a sign from a fan that read "nTo: No Talent Order" and showed it to an appreciative crowd.

JHA: That's not right! That's not right!
JFA: Cyberstrike looks infuriated...misses with a clothesline, and Mat nails him with a superkick! D-Extreme goes after Switch, but oh! Ducks a shoulder, and both nTo boys are out on the floor!

Their surprise attack over as quickly as it had begun, Cyberstrike and D-Extreme regrouped on the floor, then D-Extreme climbed inside to start the match against Switch. Locking up, the two men pushed back and forth, and ultimately broke with neither man taking the advantage. Switch stepped in looking for another lockup, but DE ducked aside and drove a knee into Switch's midsection, slowing him down. Running the ropes, DE surprised Switch with a scissor kick, then jumped up and scored with a huge legdrop! A pinning attempt, however, was quickly broken up by Mat. Dragging Switch to the corner, DE made the tag to Cyber, who jumped in and rained down with rights and lefts. The founder of the nTo tossed Switch into the ropes, but when he went for the crucifix, Switch leaned into the move and squashed Cyberstrike on the mat!

Bouncing up, Switch lunged for the corner and made the tag to Mat. Quick as a flash, Mat leaped onto the top turnbuckle and nailed Cyber with a flying dropkick! When D-Extreme tried to intervene, Mat ducked a clothesline and nailed him with a spinning heel kick that sent him to the floor! Running around the ring, Switch rushed at the staggering D-Extreme, but the nTo man ducked just in time to watch Switch run face-first into the corner post and crumple to the floor!

JFA: Oh my! Quick Switch is down and out...here comes Sheba to his aid...and, and D-Extreme's got her by the hair! No! Don't do that! Don't you do that!

As the crowd looked on in shock, D-Extreme grabbed Sheba by the hair, hoisted her into the air, and bodyslammed her on the floor! The referee saw this and leaned through the ropes to admonish D-Extreme. Mat saw it as well, but as he tried to fight by the referee to get to Sheba and D-Extreme, Cyberstrike snuck up and scored with a thunderous low blow!

JHA: Whooooohooooo! What a money shot!
JFA: This isn't right! Cyberstrike wraps him up...1....2.....
JHA: Noo!
JFA: Kick out! Mat kicked out! Wait a minute, D-Extreme going to the top...Cyberstrike putting Mat in position for...
JHA: Yes!
JFA: They hit it! Spike piledriver by the nTo boys! 1....2....3!!!
JHA: The nTo moves on!!! Oh, happy days!!!
JFA: What a miscarriage of justice!!!
JHA: Oh, you always say that!

European Championship: Lord Zarak v The Ghost
“Motown Junk” hits the soundsystem as Lord Zarak makes his way to the ring to the jeers of the crowd.

JFA: “One of the members of the one of the most despicable factions ever in AWF history…a man who really stole this title he now possesses.”
JHA: “What? How can you say this? Fine character…great morals…that’s what the commissioner and the cWo bring to this fed!”
JFA: “Character and morals…somehow I doubt that this faction even knows what those words mean.”

(Backstage)

The Ghost is shown with Lisa Lovelace knocking on the Commissioner’s door.

Ghost (In a thick and very fake Irish accent wearing a kilt) “Aye…Aye want tu know why I’m not gitting a title shot here tonight! I’m from bloody Ireland!”

Reilly: “What the hell are you blathering on about…I thought you were from some pisshole in Jersey!”

JHA: “Irish don’t wear kilts…”

Ghost: “Aye…that’s a common mistake. But if you check this documentation, it clearly shows that I was born near Dublin…”

JHA: “Since when do the Irish wear kilts…”

Reilly: “So you are suggesting that this should be a title match because…”

Ghost: “Because I’m bloody Irish mate!”

Reilly: “Allright…I’m going to look into this more…but for now, this match will be for the title now get your sorry ass out there!” (Shakes head)

The old Roddy Piper bag pipe them plays as The Ghost makes his way.

JHA: “What the hell? He’s not Scottish!!! He’s SUPPOSED to be Irish…and if you ask me he looks far too Italian to be Irish!”
JFA: “Are you doubting the integrity of the Ghost?”
JHA: “In a word…YES!”

Ghost removes the kilt and begins the match on the stunned Zarak. A quick series of punches send the stunned LZ back into a corner.

JHA: “This is unfair! How can LZ be expected to be ready for a match when suddenly it becomes a title match…and suddenly this idiot comes out here talking a bunch of blarney nonsense!”
JFA: “Its not the Ghost’s fault…he’s just finding his roots!”
JHA: “His roots are about as fake as your wife’s…”
JFA: “HEY!”
JHA: “I’m only saying…”
JFA: “Its very important to your well being that you do not finish that statement.”

Back in the ring, Ghost is firmly in control of the match. Planting LZ down with a slam, Ghost climbs the turnbuckle and leaps off the second buckle delivering an elbow to the forehead. LZ flops out of the ring…still stunned. Ghost gives no quarter, bouncing off the far rope and launching himself with a suicide dive through the middle ropes crashing into LZ, sending him back first into the guard rail.

JFA: “And the Irish Ghost now…sensing victory, tosses Zarak back into the ring. That trademarked smirk of the Ghost here…he’s just moments from capturing the Euro title…”
JHA: “This is so wrong…he’s not Irish…he’s not European…this is so wrong…”

Back in the ring Zarak had managed to get to his feet and tried to attack the Ghost, but the Ghost was able to duck and deliver a boot to the midsection then quickly into the Whirlwind.

JFA: “Whirlwind! Whirlwind! New Champion!”
JHA: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
JFA: “1, 2, 3! Ghost is the new European Champion! Ghost is the new European Champion!”

“WAIT JUST ONE DAMN MINUTE!!!”

The Ghost’s music cuts out and Commissioner Reilly appears on the stage.

Reilly: “I don’t know who the hell you think you are Ghost…but if you think you are going to make a fool out of me or any member of the cWo, you are dead wrong! We are in control here! And I have my sources…and my sources have revealed that the documentation you provided me was made at a local copymax about an hour before the show started here tonight! Therefore, given your little ruse I have no choice but to strip you of this title and disqualify you…therefore…the European Champion is still Lord Zarak!”
JFA: “That corrupt…”
JHA: “What? What the hell are you talking about? Ghosty is the one who came up with fake documents, he came up with this scam, he’s the corrupt one! He deserves this!”
JFA: “Well, the Ghost is grinning from ear to ear…the bottom line is this, Zarak may escape with his title…but its not because he defeated the Ghost…that much is for certain!”

(Backstage)
JFA: “We have just received word that Deathscream and Prowl? Continue to battle it out with one another in the back, security has split them up 17 times, yet the pair just keep finding ways to duke it out.”

tag team tourney: mav’ricks v lock & king
"Pride" hits first, and King and Lock appear at the top of the ramp to a thunderous standing ovation. They pump up the crowd on their way down, and climb into the ring, immediately discussing strategy.

That's when 99 Ways to Die blares, and TC84 and Ravage, the Mav'ricks, show up to an equally thunderous set of boos. They don't waste a moment, running down the ramp and into the ring. TC spears King to the mat while Lock sidesteps Ravage, and rams him into the turnbuckle.

JFA: And we're underway here, folks. A tremendous start to this match-up.
JHA: I'm still amazed we're seeing this! Why isn't this the final?

TC pounds away at King while Lock rams Rav with a clothesline, then lets him stagger out, and bulldogs him to the mat! TC goes after lock, tossing him over the ropes, then ducks King and nails him with a dropkick, sending him over the ropes as well! The ref then shouts at TC to return to his corner, which he does.

Lock is back in first, and King climbs up to the corner, and waits there. Lock pulls Rav up, then starts chopping him across the chest until he's pushed into the ropes. He swings Rav out, gets turned around, bounces back off the opposite ropes and nails Rav with a clothesline from hell! He goes for the cover, but Rav kicks out after two!

JFA: Two...no, Ravage kicks out. I tell ya, the cWo dodged a bullet right there...I don't imagine things would go real well if Ravage got pinned that quick.
JHA: What are you suggesting, dissent?
JFA: I'm not suggesting anything, just stating an opinion. Having the Commish in your corner could be a double-edged sword if you lose.
JHA: Are you saying the Mav'ricks will lose? Cuz that's not gonna happen!

Lock drags Rav over and tags in King, then holds Rav in place so King can get a freebie in. Rav stumbles, and King kicks his legs out from under him, then goes up to the top rope. He waits for Rav to get back up, then nails him with the divebomb! He covers, but TC comes from out of nowhere to break it up. The ref starts pushing him back to the corner, which allows Rav to get a low blow in on King, then get up, grab King, and powerbomb him! That drives the wind out of him, however, and both men are left on the mat. They start crawling to their corners, desperately looking for the tag.

JFA: This could be a momentum shifter right here, if one of them gets the tag before the other, it could be trouble for the others.

But both tag at the same time, bringing TC and Lock in! TC ducks Lock's clothesline, then nails him with a neckbreaker! He wastes no time, and nails him with a Rolling Thunder, then a springboard moonsault! He goes for the quick cover, but as the ref gets to 2, King tries to break it up, but TC moves out of the way so King kicks Lock inadvertently!

JHA: Oh! What ring sense by TC to get outta the way like that!

TC takes King and rams him into the turnbuckle, then flips up on the middle rope, and drops King across the ring with a modified suplex! But as the ref rolls King out, Lock surprises TC with a dropkick! This brings Ravage back in, and he locks in a sleeper hold on the Lock! But Lock breaks out after a moment, and dumps Rav to the outside. TC then surprises Lock, rolls him up, but only gets two!

JFA: Great, physical match here tonight! This match could go both ways.
JHA: Are you kidding? TC's in control right here!
JFA: Wait, what's this?

King has hold of a chair at this point, and staggers into the ring with it, but the ref pulls it from his grasp and forces him back out, and right into the claws of Ravage, who surprises King with a clothesline, then slams him into the steel steps! Meantime, the chair remains in the ring, and as the ref tries to break things up outside, TC tosses it to Lock, and nails him with the Vandaminator! He then heads up top, looking for the five star frog splash, but as he jumps off, Lock gets his legs up, driving them into the chest of TC! Both men lay on the mat in pain as their partners duke it out on the outside, and the ref abandons the combatants on the outside to his duties inside, and starts counting Lock and TC down.

1, 2, 3...

Both remain still, the injuries taking a toll.

4, 5, 6...

JFA: Both men, down after furious moves by the other, and neither one seems to be getting up.
JHA: What happens if the ref gets to ten?
JFA: I--I don't know! One of these teams has to advance, right?
JHA: You tell me!

TC starts rolling a bit, but it is obvious from his expression that he is in a great deal of pain. Lock, whose leg thrust was almost instinctive, appears to be simply out cold.

7, 8, 9...

King and Rav don't appear to notice the situation in the ring, as they continue to battle things out, slamming each other into the wall separating the stage from the crowd, and both need time to catch their breath after doing so.

10!

The ref has the bell ring, and RA gets on the mic:

RA: Ladies and gentlemen, the result of this match is a draw!

JFA: What?
JHA: A draw?!? You can't do that!
JFA: Well, he just did!

Ravage is the first one back into the ring, and starts shouting at the ref, demanding answers. The ref counters him with what was going on while he was distracted, but that doesn't calm Rav down. In fact, it takes King to come up behind him and surprise him with the PPC before Rav shuts up!

JFA: PPC! Oh, what a shot to a stunned Ravage!
JHA: There was no excuse for that! This match is over, leave him alone!
JFA: Now King looking for some answers as well here...I don't know what this means for the tournament, to be honest, but with nTo already advancing, they might just get to face Jetfire and his partner without further competition!
Plasmodium

more Mayhem!

Post by Plasmodium »

Texas Tornado Rules: Flec and Cosmo v Cloudstrifer and Dr. Evil (All Four Men Allowed in at the Same Time)
JFA: “And we’re back. Check this out, fight fans. I’ve got me a boat horn here. When I sound it, two men are gonna come rushing outta this side, and if you look to your right, another two will be coming from the opposite direction”.
JHA: “Yes, that’s right, Its ‘Texas Tornado’ time! No fancy intro’s, no crowd participation, no quarter asked, this is real action, LETS HEAR THAT CROWD SCREAM!”

The crowd hollers for action, stamping their feet and waving their banners.

JHA gets to his feet, raising his arm in the air,

JHA: “C’MON I SAID I WANNA HEAR YOU SCREEEEEAAAAM”!!!

The noise reaches unbearable levels, guardrails are rattled, and fireworks flare from entrance gates and special placements around the Archivetron.

JHA: “NOW J, NOW”!

JFA sounds the deafening horn, and the four wrestlers burst forth. On the left, The Phantom Foundation’s Reflector and Cosmotron. From the opposite side of the stadium, Cloudstrifer and Optimus Prime 2005 fly at warp speed toward the ring. Both teams make it to the centre at the same time, piling in. As Cosmotron lands the first strike, a huge explosion sound erupts from the speakers, and red, white and blue lasers shoot across the stadium arena. Streams and streams of tickertape are let loose from their holding bags in the ceiling, and everywhere becomes blanketed as Optimus Prime lays the smack down on Reflector.

JFA: “WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR”!!!

Cosmotron grabs a hold of Cloudstrifer fixing him in a headlock. Then he rushes him into a turnbuckle, knocking Cloudstrifer silly. On the other side of the ring, Flec is getting seven bells knocked out of him by Op. The young blood is a primal force of aggression and power; Flec is overwhelmed by it all. He rushes for cover and slides out of the ring quickly. Op goes after him, only to find ‘Flec grabbing his head and slamming it off the mat.

JFA: “BANG! Op may be the larger of the two, and perhaps the stronger, but Flec’s got experience in spades, and it’s showing. Power is nothing without technique, he set himself up there easily”.
JHA: “Yeah, Flec is the master of gaining the upper hand. Maybe he can knock some sense into these guys. Of course, for anyone not in the know; Texas Tornado rules allow for all four fighters to be in the ring at the same time. You want carnage? You’ll get it here, muchacho’s”.

Cloudstrifer manages to roll with the punches. After being rammed off the turnbuckle, he falls back, turning it into a reverse roly-poly. As quick as a flash, he is up, grabbing Cosmo from behind by the waist, lifting him up and over, sending him crashing backwards into the mat, head first.

JHA: “Ooooh fantastic move there by Cloudstrifer. This guy is a quick learner. In particular, this team like’s to challenge the best in the AWF, its how they add to their own style, they’re like magpie’s, stealing other people’s moves for their own”.
JFA: “Got a problem with that? Its good strategy, and it means all the more entertainment for us”.

Just then, ‘Flec leaps over the top rope. With Op writhing around in agony, the Phantom heads for Cloudstrifer. A running clothesline takes his enemy down, allowing the ‘Flecster to leapfrog up to the top turn buckle, backflip, and land with a five star frog splash. The ring rocks, rousing Cosmotron from his stupor. The first thing Cosmo sees is Op2005, he rises, strides over and lifts Op up with one hand. Then he lets go and grabs Op forcefully around the neck, tightening. But Op is having none of it. He chops Cosmo at the elbow, breaking the lock, and piles into him with a good ol’ pro football tackle. Op lifts Cosmotron up on his shoulder and charges for the edge of the ring. Like a madman, he sends them both careering over the ropes, flying through the air; they land together in a heap on the floor.

‘Flec meanwhile, takes the situation in hand, grabbing the fallen Cloudstrifer in a full nelson, then dropping him repeatedly in a series of patented power moves. The crowd cheer him on, getting mouthfuls of tickertape as they do so.
Cloudstrifer gets up, and ‘Flec wipes him out with a colossal right hand. The two carry on their tarry as Op revives outside the ring. Spotting an opportunity, he rushes over to the Chinese official, and pushes him off his chair. Then he grabs it, and wails like a Cherokee toward Cosmo. With no other option open to him, Cosmo gets up on his knees, and sinks a fist into Op’s nether regions. Op stops dead, eyes wide, his breath gone. He drops the chair, it lands harmlessly on top of Cosmo, who grabs it before it hits the ground. With chair in hand, Cosmo backs up to give himself some room, and charges.

JFA: “Oh lordy lordy, Op’s gonna get it, he’s gonna get it big style”!

Cosmo clobbers Op with the chair, and then jumps into the air for a spinning roundhouse, his foot connecting with the chair, smacking it hard into Op’s face.

JHA: “Vandaminator! Vandaminator! What a hellacious move”!
JFA: “Stunning J, simply stunning”.

Op reels at the battering, and retreats to the other side of the outer ring. Cosmo pauses for a moment, thinks of going after him, but instead turns his attention to what’s going on with his teammate.

In the ring, Cloudstrifer is managing to control events. Things are looking even between the two, as Cloudstrifer goes for a swift neck chop, followed by Mirage’s ‘Rage-plex’ move to amazing effect. Then he Irish-whips ‘Flec into the ropes, and puts the boot in. ‘Flec stumbles back, winded, and shocked at the resilience of this fighter. Cloudstrifer stands ready, a look of seriousness in his eyes. He refuses to let himself get caught up in the cheering adulation of the fans.

As ‘Flec hobbles back, Cosmo comes in, giving ‘Flec a friendly pat on the back, before taking over. Cloudstrifer waits for him to make the first move.
Cosmotron eyes him up, wondering just what combination of shockery he should dole out to his opponent.

JFA: “Now this is interesting, Cloudstrifer is getting it from all sides. He’s having a tough time with the Phantom boys to be sure, but he is managing to hold his own”.
JHA: “He certainly is a fascinating young wrestler, and the Phantom’s know he deserves nothing more than their undivided attention”.

Cosmo and Cloudstrifer lock up in a deadly game. Cosmo quickly gets the better of him, but Cloudstrifer seemingly knew he would. One step ahead of the game, he deftly spins around the side of Cosmo, and tackles him to the mat with a powerful spear move. He goes for the pin, and manages a two count before Cosmo rumbles and kicks out.

JHA: “An amazing level of maturity being displayed by the newcomer, I still don’t fancy his chances, but he is thrilling the crowd”.

A banding dropkick teaches Cloudstrifer whose boss here, as Cosmo follows it up with a crucifix. As Cloudstrifer fights back the pain, Op2005 slides under the ropes and flies into Cosmo, knocking him away.

JFA: “Interesting J, with this team, one’s got the style, the other’s got brute force. Both work with varying degrees of success, but together they’re pretty lethal”.
JHA: “True J. C’mon ‘Flec, where are you”?

Op and Cloudstrifer team together and go to work on Cosmo. The assault is vicious and calculated. With Cloudstrifer in the ring, Op changes his tactics from brutishness, to eminent co-operation, and the two run together in one fluid motion. Cloudstrifer picks up Cosmo, grabs his hands, and spins him around quickly. While this goes on, Op climbs to the top rope, and launches himself into the air. With this signal, Cloudstrifer lets go of Cosmo, who spins wildly out of control, and straight into the two connecting boots of Op2005. Cosmotron collapses dizzy and winded.

Reflector climbs back into the ring, to be met with the sight of Op and Cloudstrifer standing side by side, arms crossed, over the limp body of Cosmotron. They regard ‘Flec with evil grins. The ‘Flecster gives them a nasty look back, and steels himself. Op nods to his teammate, who makes a signal, running his finger across his neck. Op grins, looks at ‘Flec, and charges. ‘Flec easily evades the charge, but that was the plan all along. Cloudstrifer cuts him off, and whips him into the opposite ropes. Op meets him on the way back, going in low, lifting him into the air and over his head. As ‘Flec flies, Cloudstrifer gets underneath and delivers a stunning dragon punch. As ‘Flec hits the mat, Cloudstrifer stands over him, and delivers the ‘lights out’. Op rolls him up for the pin, the ref counts to two once again, but unbelievably, ‘Flec raises his shoulder. Op looked towards Cloudstrifer, who gives a silent glare, and they leave ‘Flec alone.

Cosmo is wandering around in a daze, and the two concentrate upon him now. Going for a double clothesline, Cosmo ducks, evading the move, and sends both fists into the armpits of his opponents. They both came to a stop, shocked, and Cosmo hits Op with a reverse kick, but misses Cloudstrifer, who catches the flying leg with his other hand, pushing it the other way, forcing Cosmo backward into the mat again.

Reflector gets up, barrels into Cloudstrifer and launches a flurry of punches. Op rushes to his buddy’s aid, and swats ‘Flec away. ‘Flec lands beside Cosmotron, and all four get to their feet for the final showdown.

The crowd cheer their sport, as all four stare each other down. Cloudstrifer is bleeding, and Cosmo has a rapidly swelling eye. ‘Flec is nursing a bad leg, and Op is just looking mean and nasty.

JFA: “There can’t be much more left in these guys. Someone’s gotta pull out all the stops or they’re all gonna go down through exhaustion real soon now.

Like four cowboys, they perform a Mexican standoff. ‘Flec twitches, Cloudstrifer makes a short sharp whistle, and all four launch into each other with brute savagery. However, with no strategy, Op and Cloudstrifer start to buckle under the strain. Cosmo lands a vicious body slam on Op.
Sensing that things are rapidly turning sour, Cloudstrifer musters his remaining strength, and chops away at ‘Flec for all he is worth. With ‘Flec subdued, Cloudstrifer grabs him with one hand, and spins them both in a circle, getting closer and closer to Cosmo. At the crucial point, and with his free arm, he quickly taps Cosmo on the shoulder, who has made short work of his cohort. Cosmo turns, and is met in a head on collision with his own partner. ‘Flec and Cosmo’s heads knock together like two wrecking balls, and they fly apart wildly. Dazed and confused, ‘Flec doesn’t know where he is, and goes flying over the ropes. Leaving only Cosmo. Cloudstrifer helps Op to his feet, who is shaking from the battle. In a final effort, they rally together, each man gets either side of Cosmo, grabbing under the arms, and they lift him high.

Cosmo yells, the crowd holler louder and louder. Laser’s shoot across the audience and the announcers get to their feet, sensing the final blow.

JHA: “This is it, this must be it”.
JFA: “Bye Cosmo, it’s sure been nice knowing you”.

The two men slam Cosmo into the ground. Then, Cloudstrifer lifts him up again, and Tombstones him. He lifts him up one more time, glances to Op, and tosses Cosmo at him. Op wipes him out for good with a modified Tombstone piledriver, Cosmo goes down hard and doesn’t move. The crowd go wild.

JHA: “That’s it, Strike head, you’re dead! Op and Cloudstrifer have got it”.

Op rolls Cosmo up for the three count. It’s delivered, and ‘Finger Eleven’ bursts forth from the speakertrons. Op and Cloudstrifer, physically exhausted, hold each other up and smile triumphantly at the crowd. Cloudstrifer wipes away the blood, and punches the sky, all that pent up emotion finally coming out as he acknowledges the fans.

JHA: “A major win for the new guys in a brutal Texas Tornado. It was a hard fought match, and I honestly didn’t think they we’re gonna get it, but they did”.
JFA: “This pair are now officially recognised as a force to be reckoned with. Look out AWF, because Optimus Prime 2005 and Cloudstrifer have truly arrived.

‘Flec comes to, he picks himself up off the floor and climbs back into the ring. Regarding the two victors with a mean glare. He holds their gaze for a minute, and then breaks into a grin, shaking their hands and slapping them on the back with the appreciation of a good fight.

The crowd cheer them all, as ‘Flec goes to help up his partner. They hobble out of the stadium to leave Op and Cloudstrifer to their standing ovation.

UPF v RCOSD v Bombshell
‘Downfall’ rocked the bass as UPF made his grand appearance at the entrance ramp.

JHA: “Well humanoids and humanoidesses, we’ve got a rollicking roller coaster of a match for ya coming up now. We greet the return of the people’s champion, fresh for battle; he is THE ULTIMATE, PRIME... FAAAAAAAAAAAN”!!!

The crowd roared as the man himself sprinted down the aisle, launching himself into the ring. He pranced about the ring sending out kisses and theatrical punches, working his fans into a fervour.

Then ’Rollin’ hit, and Bombshell came thundering in on a Harley. Decked out in full leather regalia and topped off with a mean pair of shades, He pumped the throttle to make the hog holler some more.

JFA: “Would ya look at this man, he is a wrestler revitalised. From the humiliation of being dropped from the Clay World Order, Bombshell has managed a fantastic turnaround and successfully re-invented himself into one of the baddest badasses in the AWF. Oh this is gonna be special”.

The Canadian pulled up to ringside, his machine screaming murder. Officials came over to commandeer the bike, as Bombers swaggered into the square circle. He regarded UPF with disgust as he chewed his gum in defiant fashion, removing his jacket.

JHA: “Whoo-Hoo this is gonna be fun ain’t it”?
JFA: “It ain’t over yet J, there’s one more to come...”

And that’s when ‘No remorse’ rumbled over the crowd like an earthquake. An already feverish crowd pushed themselves even higher up the rabid fanboy scale as RCOSD stalked through them, making his way to the ring.

JHA: “Oh YES! I’m not gonna be falling asleep over this one. Three hard men at the height of their powers, overflowing with confidence and raw strength”.
JFA: “ Oh I can’t wait, I’m gonna ring the bell now, hee hee”!

The bell rings, and UPF goes straight into Bombshell like a tornado. He clips him a wicked left hook, then bulldogs him in the middle of the ring, much to the applause of his fans.

JFA: “Wow! Straight away UPF is landing some highflying moves, we’re barely three seconds into this thing. Go on UPF, sick ‘em boy”.

RCOSD is still making his way through the tightly packed crowd as the other two battle. Bombshell rolls across the floor, springs up, and performs a low roundhouse, knocking UPF’s feet from under him. The fan favourite goes down hard, and Bombshell leaps on him, getting in a few close contact punches.
UPF manages to raise an arm and grab Bombers’ hair, then pull him sideways off of him. Then UPF gets up and lands a textbook elbow drop, followed by a rebound off the ropes into a neck breaker.

JHA: “Yeah, yeah, violence, VIOLENCE, heh heh, heh heh, yeah”!
JFA: “Huh huh huh huh, but where are all the chicks? huh huh huh”.

Just then, the one-man army makes his way into the ring, and the crowd erupt.

JFA: “OH YEAH! WOW! Did you just see that? Did you see what he did”?
JHA: “I don’t think people’s backs can twist THAT much, that can’t be right”.

Bombshell lies on the floor in intense pain, RCOSD just tossed him aside, focusing himself on UPF, who just stood there witnessing it all, catching his breath for the next collision.

“BRING IT ON” hollered UPF, and RCOSD did. They clashed in the corner of the ring. Amazingly, UPF got the upper hand, kneeing the one-man army in the stomach. Then he swung him into the turnbuckle and smacked him a few times in the head. To finish off, UPF nailed RCOSD with the dominator, his special concoction of a combined Canadian cross face with a sharpshooter.

JHA: “This is fantastic action. UPF is owning their asses in the ring all right, but can he keep it up”?

Bombshell lay in a crumpled heap on the other side of the ring, still fighting to regain his composure from the furious attack he’d sustained from the Scotsman.
UPF took control of the situation fully. As RCOSD clambered to his feet, UPF climbed to the top rope. Leaping into the sky with a warlike cry, his crotch connected with RCOSD’s face, pushing him back. They both landed on the mat, UPF on RCOSD’s head, then wiggling to humiliate while raising both hands into the sky and doing the victory sign.

JHA: “Man that’s disgusting. It must be sweaty as hell under there. I pity the Scotsman right now”.

UPF did a forward roll off the ‘army’, and worked his crowd while there was a temporary lull in the action. As he did so, Bombshell came up silently behind him, pulled him back, and locked him up after a horrendous snap suplex. Bombshell quickly saw RCOSD setting something up out of his peripheral vision, so he quickly pulled UPF round to act as a shield. Sure enough, RCOSD flew into UPF with a powerful flying lariat. To increase the pain further, Bombshell finished UPF off with an inverted atomic drop. The battering proved too much, and UPF collapsed, out for the count.

RCOSD and Bombshell stood toe to toe, eyeing each other up. They locked in a bitter power struggle. Their strength being almost equal, both men broke the hold at the same time to rely instead on some good old-fashioned pro wrestling. Bombshell managed an eye rake to his foe, allowing him to get in close and hit the Scotsman with a tombstone pile driver. Then he bunched his fist, and brought it down like a hammer on an anvil to RCOSD’s head. The mad Bomber then lifted RCOSD clear above him, and prepared to throw him out of the ring. It was at this point that UPF came to, crawled the length of the ring, and grabbed Bombers’ feet, pulling hard. It wasn’t time enough to save anything. In fact, as Bomber’s fell, the momentum only served to help him hurl RCOSD faster and further over the ropes. The one-man army landed hard against the guardrails and didn’t move. Bombshell looked behind him, enraged.

JHA: “Whoa, I wouldn’t wanna be UPF right now”.

Valiant, the people’s champion took it all on the chin. Bombshell ripped into him like the most savage beast on the planet, which he perhaps very well was at that point in time. UPF tried his best to fight back, but quickly reasoned that all he could do was try and protect himself, blocking the flurry as best he could. The earlier beating had impacted on him too hard. It was all he could do to just stand up. Bombshell found great sport in playing with his prey; he hammered UPF as hard as he could until all the fight was gone out of him. Then he lifted UPF high, and threw him out of the ring also, landing heavily on top of RCOSD, who was just coming around.

As the crowd cheered and roared, Bombshell saw his opportunity. He climbed to the top rope, heckled the crowd, and launched himself into space. He landed with colossal force onto the prone bodies of his enemies. UPF’s eye’s nearly popped out of his head, then he collapsed even further into himself. This had been a beating of beatings.

Bombshell sat triumphant on top of them, like a King atop a grotesque throne. He checked for any signs of resistance, slapped them both about the head, then made his way to the announcers table, swiping a mike. He slid into the ring once more, as the Ref counted 10 seconds for the others to get back in. There was no movement, the bell rung, and the Undertaker remix of ‘Rollin’ pounded out of the speakertrons. The crowd hollered as Bombshell stood silently in the ring. One of his entourage brought him his jacket and shades, along with an American flag. He suited up, while another of his crew pushed his Harley back to ringside. Business completed, Bombshell slowly brought the mike to his lips, and roared into it:

“Hear this nancy boys, RCOSD, UPF, all of you bums in the AWF. I have proven myself once more, I am the best, I AM the only one. BOMBSHELL OWNS YOU ALL”!

He slid out of the ring, wearing the flag like a cape, firing up the hog; he sped off up the aisle, leaving a trail of exhaust smoke behind him.

JHA: “Dude that was harsh”.
JFA: “Yep, events happen all right. Bombshell is flying high on the individual kick. He loves being a loner now. Can’t say the other two will be too pleased about how it all worked out here tonight. I honestly thought UPF had that match”.
JHA: “No way, RCOSD was tha man there. But... bombers took it from all a’ them”.
JFA: “He’s certainly not making too many friends, and that’s the way he likes it. Judging by what went on tonight, he doesn’t need any”.
JHA: “ Still, he effectively just challenged the entire AWF to take him on. Whose gonna be first to step up to the plate I wonder”?
JFA: “Can you say Homeslice”?
JHA: “What makes you say that”?
JFA: “Well, why not? He’s been contending for some top honors lately, maybe he should square off against our resident mad man, we could make special posters and announcements, it could be the ‘Bomb tha Bitch’ match”.
JFA: “See, this is what happens when you try and engage that brain of yours, put it in park J, there’s more action to come”.

Redstreak v Unicron: Special Guest Ref: Sean O’Con
Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is for the Archive Wrestling Federation’s Hardcore Championship.

‘Filmstar’ hits, and the Icon, the Sho Stoppa, the special guest referee, the HeartBrend Kid appears on the stage.

JHA: "And there he is! The smartest man alive... not only did he track down Redstreak's assailant, but he outsmarted the commissioner into the bargain!"
JFA: "Well, I don't think I've ever seen a terelyne referee's shirt before... although I have to say it goes well with the black denim jeans..."
JHA: "Of course it looks good! He's the Icon, the Main Event! He could even make your get-up look the epitome of style!"

'Blood Brothers' pumps through the sound system as Unicron approches the ring, looking thoroughly ambivalent regarding the match.

JFA: "There's been a lot, and I mean a LOT of backstage speculation about the build-up to this match tonight..."
JHA: "How?! It's obvious - Unicron attacked Redstreak, O'Con exposed him. Now we have the match - simple."
JFA: "I don't think it is that simple, actually. Unicron has been thrust into this match on circumstantial evidence at best. Somebody arranged for that evidence to be FedExed into Unicron's hands mere moments before a letter was passed to Redstreak telling him to head to that room. It stinks of a set-up to me..."
JHA: "Oh stop being so suspicious..."
JFA: "Then how do you explain the fact that Sean O'Con suddenly had a contract for this match, signed by both competitors, without their knowledge?"
JHA: "He's that damn good? No... that was the Game... uhm.."
JFA: "I wouldn't be surprised if that damn HeartBrend Kid just took advantage of the situation with Redstreak in order to get himself back into the ring. And to clear the name of Galvatron91. That's all those two care about - themselves, and putting themselves firmly in the spotlight!"
JHA: "How dare you even suggest such a thing..."

'Points of Authority' hits, but nothing happens. The ArchiveTron plays Redstreak's video package, but the ramp stays empty.

JHA: "He's bottled it! Redstreak has turned chicken!"
JFA: "I somehow doubt that... what the..."

As Unicron stands ominously in the ring, awaiting his opponent, Redstreak jumps the barrier alongside the commentary team, and slides into the ring armed with a lead pipe.

JHA: "That weaseling coward!"
JFA: "You're a fine one to talk about weasels!"
JHA: "... shut up!!"

Redstreak lines up the shot, and blasts the lead pipe squarely into the back of Unicron's knee. Seeing the action start, O'Con signals for the bell. Looking to concentrate on the leg, Redstreak grabs his opponent's foot and dives out of the ring under the bottom rope, wrapping Unicron's knee around the steel ring post.

JFA: "And Redstreak really going to town on Unicron here... looking to take out all his frustrations on the man he believes is responsible for the series of heinous attacks on him... and whilst that's going on... oh, would you just look at the preening of the referee..."
JHA: "Well, what do you expect him to be... there's no count-outs or disqualifications. Unless both men are in the ring, he's got nothing to do!"

Sean O'Con lies across the top rope on the far side of the ring, elbow propped on the turnbuckle, chewing gum as he watches Redstreak continue his assault on Unicron. As the challenger crawls back towards the centre of the ring, the referee drops to the mat, and Redstreak leaps onto the apron clutching a steel chair.

JFA: "Unicron climbing back up to his feet... and, Redstreak... good god, no man! Redstreak up onto the top rope with that steel chair..."
JHA: "This could get messy!"

Unicron turns around as Redstreak jumps from the top strand, looking to deliver a chair-shot. But the challenger somehow gets a boot up, and drives the chair back into Redstreak's face.

JHA: "Holy moses..."
JFA: "A huge boot from Unicron... and Redstreak has got to be out... he's come out here decked out in red, white and blue tights... but I've a feeling that red on the mat should have stayed in his face..."
JHA: "Cover by Unicron... where's the referee?"

Sean O'Con slides into position, but catches sight of his reflection on the chair, and stops to attend to his hair.

JFA: "I do not believe this man... now he makes the count... one... two... and Redstreak's shoulder comes up. Quite a bit of time-wasting by the designated official, Mr O'Con, there."

Picking up Redstreak, Unicron delivers a firm right hand to the head, before looking for a chokeslam.

JFA: "What the... what's O'Con doing now? He's... he's broken up the hold... what the hell?"
JHA: "I think he's telling Unicron off for using a chokehold! It is illegal, after all..."
JFA: "The hell it is in a Hardcore Title match! Now Unicron's arguing with the HeartBrend Kid, and rightly so in my book. Redstreak's back to his feet... with that chair... and just rammed it into the back of Unicron's knee whilst he was with the referee. Cover... one... two... shoulder up. Now, why the hell didn't O'Con disqualify Redstreak for the chairshot?"
JHA: "Because it's a no-disqualification match."
JFA: "So why stop Unicron from using the chokeslam?"
JHA: "Because chokeholds are illegal. He can't disqualify them for doing something illegal, but he can still try and prevent it!"

Whilst the commentators bicker, Redstreak starts going to work on Unicron's knee, before cinching in the figure four leglock.

JHA: "Now here's a move that could end the match!"
JFA: "Indeed it is... figure four by Redstreak... Unicron reaching out for the ropes... O'Con asking if he gives up... reaching... into the ropes, now the hold should be broken. But the referee still asking if Unicron wants to submit... I don't get this! The hold should be broken... and Unicron is screaming as much!"
JHA: "Can't you hear? O'Con's telling him that he can hardly disqualify Redstreak for breaking the hold. This is the best display of common-sense refereeing I've ever seen."
JFA: "The hell it is... Redstreak releasing the hold on his own now. And pulling Unicron up... looking for the Redocution perhaps... no, powered out by Unicron into a firm backdrop. Now Redstreak's back on his feet... boot by Unicron... tombstone, it looks like!"
JHA: "Oh, unlucky... fell backwards on that bad knee... Redstreak into a cover... one... two... no, shoulder's up."
JFA: "I want to see that again... you say Unicron's knee gave out, but... O'Con was stood directly behind, and I'm sure I saw his leg twitch in the direction of that knee..."
JHA: "Are you suggesting that the referee kicked out Unicron's knee?!"
JFA: "Just calling what I thought I saw..."
JHA: "Oh, I know what I see... it's Scout!!"

Scout starts to stroll casually down the aisle for a better look at the match, as Redstreak and Unicron climb to their feet. Seizing the moment, Redstreak charges for a spear, but Unicron blocks it and uses the momentum for a crunching DDT.

JFA: "Good counter by Unicron... covers the champion, but... where's the referee now?!"
JHA: "Where I want to be! Talking with Scout!"
JFA: "I hate to say it, but the standard of refereeing out here has been shocking. It just reaffirms in my mind that Sean O'Con isn't out here to do a job, but just to put himself in the spotlight by stealing it from what should have been a great match."
JHA: "Blah blah blah..."
JFA: "Oh, you can blah all you want, but I'm sick of it. And I think Unicron is too... he's up and angry!"

As Sean O'Con leans over the ropes, indicating for Scout to leave the ringside area, Unicron grabs him from behind and spins the referee around. The two men stand face-to-face as the challenger berates the official, screaming at him.

Calmly, O'Con raises his palms, and holds them up, waving Unicron back and away.

JHA: "Putting your hands on the referee... that's what O'Con himself was suspended for. And he knows he can't disqualify Unicron for it... the unfairness of it all!"
JFA: "My heart bleeds..."

The HeartBrend Kid smiles as Unicron backs away, glancing beyond the challenger to see Redstreak back on his feet. As Unicron turns to the match, the referee reaches across and lightly taps him on the shoulder, causing him to quickly turn back.

JFA: "O'Con now... tapping Unicron's shoulder... HEARTBREND KICK!! I don't bel.. REDOCUTION!!"
JHA: "Cover by Redstreak! OneTwoThree! It's over!!"
JFA: "What the hell?! Sean O'Con just blasted Unicron with the superkick... he staggered backwards, and turned straight into the Redocution from Redstreak... and then the fastest count I've ever seen... and the referee is out of here..."

The music of Linkin Park fills the arena as Redstreak sits on the canvas in victory, staring down the aisle in confusion as the referee storms down the aisle. The Champion slides out of the ring, joins up with Scout, and the pair make the journey back to the locker room.

JFA: "I'm not sure Redstreak even saw what happened there... all I know is he's probably glad to still be champion... and gain a measure of revenge on the man he believes tried to put him out..."
JHA: "Will you stop with this whole 'believes' thing... you're making it sound like he was framed..."
JFA: "Probably because I think he was. Probably by O'Con. D-Generation Next wouldn't care about him.. as long as they were exonerated and somebody was blamed, then they'd be guilt free.... what I so know is that Keith Kincaid is backstage with Sean O'Con!"

Backstage[/i ]

Keith Kincaid stands alongside a fuming HeartBrend Kid.

KK: "Sean O'Con, firstly, I'd like to- "
HBK: "Firstly I'd like you to shut up. I want to say it is absolutely disgraceful the way I was treated out there. The fact that I was stripped of the European Title and received a thirty day suspension for pushing a referee is an outrage on it's own. But now we'll see some more hypocrisy - Unicron shoved the designated official for that match, and he'll get off scot-free. I was doing a job as a public servant - first I help unmask Redstreak's assailant, then I help him get a chance at retribution, whilst also giving the attacker a chance for what he wanted in the first place... and what do I get? Assaulted. This ain't over. No. Way."

Intercontinental Championship
Plasmodium (c) vs. Brawn

JFA: J, you're the self-proclaimed broadcast journalist around here, you tell me what's going on with Brawn.
JHA: Me? Why me?
JFA: You're tight enough with Claypool and the rest of the cWo.
JHA: What does that handsome man Clay have to do with anything?
JFA: You know something. I can tell.
JHA: I'm not saying anything. Brawn's nWo for life, bottom line. And now, he's gonna be Intercontinental Champion for life!

As Brawn waited in the center of the ring, the crowd burst into a frenzy as Plasmodium came through the curtain, the Intercontinental Championship belt around his waist. He didn't have much time to revel in the cheers, however, before the lights went out and the arena fell silent!

JFA: What's going on in here, J?!
JHA: Ahhhh! I don't know! Didn't we get enough of this out of Deathscream?!
JFA: Some voice is coming over the....

?: For too long, those at the head of this world, this AWF world, have thought themselves beyond reach, their actions unjudgable, their decisions unreprochable, their bodies....untouchable. Soon, every one of them will know and fear the fury...of their God.

JFA: The lights coming....oh no! Brawn and Plas are both down!
JHA: Brawn is busted wide open, J! We need medical attention out here!
JFA: EMT's coming onto the rampway and down to ringside to help these two men...whoever did this is going to pay!

Redstreak and Scout are making their way through the corridors backstage when Viewfind suddenly springs put in front of them, a joint in his hand and a smile on his face.

Red: "Come on, move it kid."
Viewfind: "Whoa, whoa... not so fast g... I gots something you be wanting, dawg."
Red: "I know what you've got, and I don't do that sort of thing..."

The Hardcore Champion tries to push through, but Viewfind stops him again.

Viewfind: "Respeck me, homeslice. I was this close to being tha champ last week. Now, I gots something that yous all gonna want... I tryin' to do a brother a favor, and you's all in my grill over it... now what's a brother to do?"
Red (wearily): "What is it you have, then?"
Viewfind: "I gots the inside scoop on who bought us out to run you down, dawg.."
Red (laughing): "That's old news. Now scat before I tell security what you're smoking..."
Viewfind: "Heh... it wasn't him, man. It's all done with mirrors... now I gots the word on who it really was..."
Red: "Who?"
Viewfind: "Whoa, whoa... not so fast there, homeboy. I ain'ts gonna spill all my beans. I'm in business, remember."
Red: "Business?"
Viewfind: "Yeah... I gots something you want... you gots something I want... you dig?"
Red: "You want a title shot? Fine. Next week, you and me. I win, you tell me what you know, you win, you get the belt. Deal?"
Viewfind: "The belt? Nono. Been there, done that. I'm hardcore... don't need no foo's gold to prove it. I was thinking of... something else you got that I haven't..."
Red: "....."

Viewfind peers past Redstreak down the corridor, and winks out Scout.

Viewfind: "Hey, sweet thing. You wanna ride on the GPA express? Bling blingster."

A look of disgust spreads across Redstreak's face. He grabs Scout's arm and barges past the GPA man. Bewildered, the Philadelphian stares back down the corridor.

Viewfind: "Was that a yes? Homeslice?"

Special Hardcore Challenge: The Big Ragebowski v The Game
Ooh, whatta man, whatta man, whatta man, whatta mighty good man

“Ladies and gentlemen, the following is a special non-sanctioned hardcore challenge, and is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, making his way to the ring, from the dreams of ladies everywhere, and representing the Clay World Order… The Big Ragebowski - Mirage!”

JHA: “And here’s where we’ll see what the Big Ragebowski’s really made of… twisted steel and sex appeal… or broken bones and paving stones…”
JFA: “You have no idea what you’re talking about, do you?”
JHA: “So says the person who spits out the banana whenever the camera goes live…”

Mirage strolls purposefully down the aisle, clutching a steel chair and wearing a face like thunder.

JFA: “Mirage out for retribution this week… his opponent responsible for his losing the Hardcore Championship last time out…”

It’s time to play the game

“And his opponent, representing D-Generation Next, from St Paul, Minnesota… The Game - Galvatron91!”

It’s all about the game, and how you play it
It’s all about control and if you can take it

Galvatron91 emerges at the top of the ramp, but before he can begin he descent down the aisle, Mirage bolts up onto the stage to meet him.

JFA: “And these two not even waiting to get in the ring here… Mirage just swinging that chair at the Game… ducked by G91, who fires back with a boot to the midsection… Galvatron91 now picking up the chair… and a firm blow to the back of the man who likes to call himself Triple R…”
JHA: “That’s Ravishing Rage Rude to all of the humanoids out there… and he’s not gonna take a beating for long… which is directly to the contrary of what his PR woman tells me…”

The two continue to brawl on the stage, rolling on the steel, exchanging lefts and rights back and forth, until they stagger back to their feet.

JFA: “Firm kick to the gut by Galvatron91... Mirage is staggered… charges for the clothesline… good god almighty! Mirage just dropped the shoulder and back-body dropped the Game off the stage and to the ground below… that has got to be it..”
JHA: “Ragey can’t quite believe it… and I thought the man’s self-belief knew no bounds!”
JFA: “Self belief? Is that what they call ego nowadays?”

Staring down at his opponent’s body, lying in a pile of debris beneath the stage, Mirage carefully lowers himself down, and covers his foe. The referee slides into position, and administers the count.

JFA: “That has to be it… no human could survive that fall… one… two…”
JHA: “Shoulder’s up! The Game is still playing!”

His face contorted in disbelief, Mirage pulls up G91, and sets him up for the fisherman’s suplex.

JHA: “Rage-plex on the way…”
JFA: “No! Inside cradle by the Game… one… two… kick-out by Mirage… he can’t believe it… both men on their feet now… exchanging punches again…”

The two former stablemates continue their brawl on the arena floor, before battling back and through the curtain to the backstage area.

JFA: “And now these two men could end up anywhere… and, owh, Mirage just slammed Galvatron91 face first into the wall… and now the Game fires back with a firm right hand… and throws Ragebowski backwards into the locker…”

As the sound of bone-on-steel echoes around the corridor, a dressing-room door swings open and RCOSD bursts out wielding a steel chair.

JFA: “Oh my god… RCOSD there… swings at the Game… ducked…”
JHA: “He nailed Triple R!! The One Man Army just took out Mirage!!”
JFA: “Galvatron91 survived that blow but, will he survive a second… moot point… and RCOSD is down!”

Seizing the moment, G91 ducks around past RCOSD, and grabs hold of a locker door, slamming it open into the One Man Army’s back, knocking him out cold.

JHA: “And now the Game can focus on Mirage… and Ragey’s been kayoed by RCOSD… heaves him up… pedigree time!”
JFA: “It certainly looks that way… double underhook… the modified piledriver… the cover… one… two… three… it’s over… Galvatron91 picks up the win, thanks to an accidental assist by RCOSD! Look at the smirk…he’s disgusting!”

Lord Claypool v Sixswitch
Operation Blade hits first, and Sixswitch comes down to the ring, looking focused as ever as the crowd cheers him on.

RA: The following contest is a special challenge match. Introducing first, Sixswitch!

JFA: Ya gotta think that this is gonna be a nasty, physical match here. Sixswitch has been wanting to get his hands on Claypool for some time, and one can only imagine what'll happen now that he's got the chance here in Mayhem’s main event!
JHA: I'll tell you; Clay'll turn him into mincemeat!
JFA: That remains to be seen.

That's when the cWo theme blares, and Clay shows up, Commissioner Reilly at his side.

RA: And his opponent, being accompanied by Commissioner Reilly, he is the 2002 Lord of the Mat, Lord Claypool!

JFA: We're being joined by the cWo Commish, great...

Reilly takes up position near the ring, not at the announce table, however. Clay climbs in, and without hesitation charges Six and clotheslines him!

JFA: Oh, and we're under way here in a big way.
JHA: Clay showing that aggression again! Is it any wonder that he's the Lord of the Mat?
JFA: Well I think so...
JHA: You don't count!

Six is right up to his feet, dodges another clothesline, and drops Clay with a neckbreaker. He hops up to the top rope, and nails Clay with a missile-drop kick, then goes for the cover, but Clay kicks out with authority. Six then drags Clay up, and swings him into the turnbuckle, then nails him with a spinning heel kick! Clay falls again, but Six doesn't cover, instead going up top and dropping a Swanton bomb on Clay! Commissioner Reilly looks to have a headache on the outside as Six covers again, but Clay kicks out again!

Reilly pounds the mat a couple times, shouting at Clay to get up. But Six appears firmly in control, dragging Clay up and hitting him with chops into the ropes, then whipping him out and dropping him with a drop-toe hold. Six holds him down, and Clay squirms, which brings Reilly up to the ring apron. The ref gets distracted by this, telling Reilly to get down, while Six drags Clay up again, but Clay gets in a low blow! He seems to shake things off as he gets to his feet, nailing Six with lefts and rights, then bouncing him off the ropes and dropping him with a clothesline. Clay then gets out of the ring, goes over and grabs a steel chair from nearby, then climbs back in and drops Six with a solid shot to the head!

JFA: No, not like this! Claypool, that dirty player, and our Commish is getting off the ring apron just in time for the ref to administer the count...
JHA: 1...2...NOOOO!
JFA: He kicks out! Sixswitch kicks out! Unbelievable!

Clay pulls Six up, then gets him in the corner. He nails him with lefts and rights, then swings him out into the middle of the ring, and drops Six with an armdrag takedown. As Six gets back up, Clay dumps him over the ropes and out! The ref goes over to count, turning his back on Clay.

JFA: Wait, what's this!

Someone starts charging down the ramp with no preamble, then into the ring, and nails Clay with a shot to the face!

JHA: Who the hell--?
JFA: That...that's God Jinrai! What the hell's he doing here!
JHA: Get outta here, Jinrai! Leave Clay alone!

Jinrai grabs the reigning LotM by the throat, then drops him with the Raging Inferno! Clay hits the mat with incredible force, but Jinrai doesn't let up! The crowd cheering him on the whole way, Jinrai drags Clay up, and gets to the top rope.

JHA: Oh no, not this! No no no no no no no no!!!!!!!!

Jinrai pulls Clay up, and drops him with the powerbomb from the top rope!

JFA: GODBOMBER! GODBOMBER! God Jinrai, making tremendous impact here tonight! And Sixswitch climbing into the ring again here, Jinrai making himself scarce...

Sixswitch doesn't know exactly what has happened, but grabs Clay, and nails him with the sixshooter! He makes the cover, and gets the three and the win!

JFA: Sixswitch with the big win here tonight, and thanks to Jinrai there, who makes his presence known in the AWF with a tremendous attack on Claypool! Commissioner Reilly is in the ring now, shouting at him all the way back!
JHA: Jinrai may have made himself known, but the Commish ain't gonna be happy about who he did it against!
JFA: Possible consequences here for Jinrai, but what a way to show up in the AWF! That’s all we have time for here tonight! Thanks for tuning in! Good night folks!