[RID,UT] The "Original 13" Transformers

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Target
Protoform

Original 13

Post by Target »

Hopefully this is the right place for this question, if not can someone move it.

I was just wondering who are the Original 13 transformers I keep hearing about.

Thanks
If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Here is a great article from transfandom.com that explains who the 13 MAY be. Only 2 have ever been confirmed by the creator of the 13 Simon Furman; Liege Maximo and The Fallen. The entire idea of the 13 only originated from the WWI2 story about The Fallen, but there are several other convenient bots fans and others have forced into that category.

Below is the link....

webpage article
Target
Protoform

Post by Target »

Thanks Ackula,
I thought Vector Prime was one?
I'll read that artical now :)
If you can keep your head when all around are loosing theirs...you probably haven’t grasped the situation!!
brutalrage
Protoform

Post by brutalrage »

Cool article I didn't know the Matrix was still going. I will have to read more.
Stand and fight for what you believe in or don't don't bother standing in the first place.
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

Originally posted by Ackula
Here is a great article from transfandom.com that explains who the 13 MAY be. Only 2 have ever been confirmed by the creator of the 13 Simon Furman; Liege Maximo and The Fallen. The entire idea of the 13 only originated from the WWI2 story about The Fallen, but there are several other convenient bots fans and others have forced into that category.

Below is the link....

webpage article

Vector Prime from Cybertron is also one of the Original 13. This was confirmed on the official Transformers website's Ask Vector Prime. It's also confirmed in his toy bio in the very first sentence— "VECTOR PRIME is one of the first TRANSFORMERS®." Also, The Last Autobot is one of them. The Marvel comics state that he was the last Transformer that Primus himself made. He is the last of the Original 13. Alpha Trion is also belived to be among their number. His MtMtE bio specifically states as much also in the very first sentence— "Considered only a myth by many, Alpha Trion is believed to be one of the first Transformers.", Maccadam of Maccadam's Old Oil House is also said to be among their number according to Transformers: The Ultimate Guide.

Oh, Akula, that link no longer works. It's coming up as a credit card ad.
Ackula

Post by Ackula »

Originally posted by Tramp
Oh, Akula, that link no longer works. It's coming up as a credit card ad.

Well that was 4 months ago.... :rolleyes: Thanks for the necropost though.
Tetsuro
Protoform
Custom Title: Poe Dameron did nothing wrong

Post by Tetsuro »

What about Sentinel Prime?
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

Originally posted by Tetsuro
What about Sentinel Prime?

No. He was in a long list of Primes, He's the one before Ops.
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by Tramp
Vector Prime from Cybertron is also one of the Original 13. This was confirmed on the official Transformers website's Ask Vector Prime[/i

Which we already established elsewhere doesn't count.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

Originally posted by inflatable dalek
Which we already established elsewhere doesn't count.
Yes, it does, as does his toy bio, which also confirms his status as one of the Original 13.There are a few specific questions which deal with "in universe" issues, among them are ones that deal wirh Vector Prime's age and the Original 13. They include these questions and answers:
Q: Are you really one of the first 13 Transformers?
A: Yes

Q: How old are you?
A: I am almost as old as the planet Cybertron. That is over 9 billion years old!

Q: Is Vector Prime really actually old?
A: Yes, I am almost as old as the universe itself. I was one of the first Transformers ever created.

Q: What are the names of the first TRANSFORMERS?
A: Of course, there is me- Vector Prime. Another of the original 13 was called “The Fallen”. We never speak of his evil...I cannot reveal too much of this information...it is the hidden lore of Cybertron.
These are all questions and answers that deal with "in universe" facts and are confirmed in the show as well as in Vector Prime's toy bio.

The web site In Space no one can hear Starscream has an archive of the Ask Vector prime questions from Transformers.com here His toy bio also confirms his status as a member of the Original 13 s evidenced from the small excerpt from it I provided in my previous post.
twiggy240582
Protoform

13 Original 13 Transformers and Their Matrix(s)

Post by twiggy240582 »

Hi all I was wondering what ideas everyone had for who the original 13 transformers were and what matrix they held. Also as vector prime is said to once hold the matrix of leadership and primas fate is unknown is it feasible that they are one and the same? Pics of all the 13 and all primes are welcome.:D

Nova Prime seems to be a little corrupt in op spotlight is it possible that he is a descendant of the leige maximo and megatron is a descendant of nova prime ??
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

twiggy240582
Protoform

Post by twiggy240582 »

Cheers
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Merged.

Welcome to the forum.
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

To answer your first question Twiggy, of the Orignal 13, only Prima and Vector Prime ever held the Matrix. Prima, of course was the first "Prime", and the first to hold the Matrix. Vector Prime held the Matrix some time later, probably after Prima's death.
Damolisher
Protoform

Post by Damolisher »

My problem with the Ultimate Guide's take on the original 13 is that A) It's trying once again to merge the Parallel Universes within Transformers, and B) It claims all the members were destroyed in the first battle with Unicron. Further reason to treat the Ultimate Guide as expensive toilet paper, IMO. But yeah, the Original 13 thing is a Dreamwave only deal, IIRC. And Ask Vector Prime isn't a reliable source of information, either. It's simply humour. Some of those answers are too stupid to be believed. But Dalek's right, it's a load of crap.
Tramp
Protoform

Post by Tramp »

The Orignal 13 isn't a Dreamwave only deal. In fact, they predate Dreamwave. They were introduced by 3H, and incorporated into Cybertron as well, including the Fun Publications Cybertron story. They aren't a Dreamwave creation. Neither Prima, nor Liege maximo were Dreamwave creations, nor was the Last Autobot, and all three are members of the Original 13.
Damolisher
Protoform

Post by Damolisher »

I was referring to the CONCEPT of the Original 13. I never said it was only Dreamwave characters, I said that it was a Dreamwave CONCEPT. And yeah, Dreamwave's continuity was the definitive continuity AT THE TIME, so other comics, such as Universe, and the InUltimate Guide, which folllow Dreamwave as their default continuity will use the Original 13 as well. As far as claiming it started in 3H, why do other people say "War Within" too, for when this whole "Original 13" Bull**** started?
martyboy70

Post by martyboy70 »

Oh here we go again(I was searching for something last night and a spat between you two on another board was googles weapon of choice)
May I suggest the squared circle and 10 3 minute rounds using Queensberry rules to get this sorted once and for all?
Either that or just get a room at the Holiday Inn(hourly rates available)
Loss of job. Will sell for food here.
Damolisher
Protoform

Post by Damolisher »

:wall: OK, I am beginning to get pissed off with people like you who come into a topic where Tramp here is trying to correct people, and I try to correct him, and you don't actually contribute anything to the topic to swing the argument one way or another to shut whomever is in the wrong up, instead, all you have to add to the topic is some smart arse comment about our arguing.

Yes, we argue, but that's simply because I personally don't like people who try to correct people with false information, and 9 times out of 10, that's what Tramp is doing. I was contributing to the topic, and again, I get corrected.