Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Osku
Protoform

DW to produce a G1 profile book

Post by Osku »

From Newsarama
http://www.comicon.com/cgi-bin/ultimate ... 3&t=001100

-clip-
Future projects include another G1 mini-series next year with Pat Lee attached as artist, and a large, comprehensive G1 handbook-style volume profiling all the characters (350-plus) from Transformers G1, with entries including their histories, new art featuring each character in robot and vehicle mode, and additional background information including info on Cybertron, their history on Earth, etc…
-clip-

Excellent!
nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

Looks very interesting. Now I just have to hope I can actually get a hold of that book for less than $50...

The G1 compendium book sounds really neat too. All covers, maybe some copies of the litho art, and "alternate" endings to the G1 series.
________
WASHINGTON MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Very cool.

I especially like the fact they are planning another G1 series and Pat Lee is attached.
I also resepct their dedication to not flooding the market.
Osku
Protoform

Post by Osku »

Started thinking that this could be a change to get Budiansky out of hiding and an opportunity for him to get the appreciation he deserves. :)
I agree that he deserves all the negative comments from his US #23-55 issues, but before that most of his stories were actually very good, circumstances considered. And his character profiles were excellent! Maybe we´d be able to learn how Transformers were born originally. ;)
dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron
Protoform

Post by dEcEpTiCoN MEGAtron »

I'm glad that Simon Furman is leading "The War Within" series. It'll be cool to see all the Transformers back on Cybertron before they landed on earth. That sketch of Megatron's Cybertronian form was tight.

So much stuff to buy! :eek:
So much money it'll cost! :(
Must have everything! :D