WST Swoop and Sludge, first images/Update: in package images and release date

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Ackula

WST Swoop and Sludge, first images/Update: in package images and release date

Post by Ackula »

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/showthread.php?t=164327

Thanks to Redline @ TFW2005 we have the first images of Justitoy's WST Swoop and Sludge figures all painted up and looking decent at this point. No word yet on exactly when they will be released, but we are told it will be "very, very soon".
numbat

Post by numbat »

Looking very nice indeedy...

But I was kinda expecting them last September/October!!!!

I'm really looking forward to them finally arriving at my door (and getting on with those reviews, to complete my WST Dinobot set!). I also hope they still intend to include all the Dinobots' launchers as promised for, erm, over a year...

And, here's hoping Reprolables come forward with some nifty top quality sticker sets.

I shall continue my wait, happier knowing that these two look great and are worth the delay. (So long as it isn't too much longer.)

I expect the working on lots of other projecty-toy things is likely an excuse, though. But I would hope for more WST figures in the future. And I guess I hope they really are working on something. I'm just a wee bit cynical, I s'pose.

:)

New sale thread added with a range of Transformers including Masterpiece, Botcon, CHUG, RID, Movies etc.

Looking for MP-11T Thundercracker and MP-9 Rodimus v2 (Takara version with as few QC issues as possible).

Check out my new sale thread now!

Also items on eBay.
Springer007

Post by Springer007 »

Even though the remind me of mincons - these are cute beyond belief! I do love the detail of the originals, but mini-ed. thumbs up!
Ackula

Update

Post by Ackula »

http://www.seibertron.com/news/view.php?id=12348
TFSource.com has updated their website with images and package art for WST Jungle Warrior and WST Bombardier. Although these are miniature replicas of G1 Sludge and Swoop with die-cast, the WST Dinorobots are produced by Justitoys and are not official Transformer releases. Both are intended to be released in February.
So there we have it, another actual release date, and in package pictures.