[RID,UT] Galvatron?

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
MTX
Protoform

Galvatron?

Post by MTX »

I saw RID Galvatron in my local Target a few days ago. I never saw any episodes with Galvatron in them so it leaves me a bit confused. How did Galvatron come into play and why does he look exactly like Megatron except white?
NISMOJOE

Post by NISMOJOE »

episode 32, or 31
MTX
Protoform

Post by MTX »

I stopped following RID after FOX took it off everyday TV and just put it on Saturday morning TV :(

Is there anywhere I can go to read the new story?
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

Why read about it when you can watch it at your convience? You can get the eps either on Morpheus or Direct Connect. Personally i suggest Direct Connect, sharing is manditory but at least you're more or less guaranteed to get the episodes. If you do decide to go to Direct Connect go to the rattrap.memphis.edu hub, lots an lots of nice TF stuff. I'm watching Beast Wars Neo rite now, true it's all in japanese but who cares i'm just happy i can finally see it ;) :) :D

Next thing on the list Transformes Zone!!! :cool:
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

PS: Galvatron iZ different from Megatron. Megs has 6 modes Galvatron has 10. I'd tell u how he got his powers but that'd just spoil the fun when you DL the eps.
omegaprime
Protoform

downloading

Post by omegaprime »

how long does it take to doewnload an episode at 56 k? Have they made any new ones. I dont get fox kids even on saturday anymore? has galvatron done anything interesting siince draining slapper darkscream and gaskunk?
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

Well Omegaprime let's see. Before i went DSL i was dialup and i had the crappiest ISP on the planet. If i was going for a 90 meg episode it would take me about 3 nights, 60 megs would be 1 or 2 nites, it all depends on how long you can stay connected w/o getting disconnected and how good your connection to the other person is, but those are the numbers you'll probably be looking at. As for Galvatron so far they've only showed 1 new ep, of course it's 6:27 AM while i'm writing this, so by the time you read it they will have probably aired a new episode. My suggestion is either use direct and go to this hub rattrap.memphis.edu or if you're more patient wait for me to upload all the RiD episodes, you can go here and DL the eps i've already uploaded.