I beseech the mods and admins to BAN Cmas 4ever!!!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Ulticron
Protoform

I beseech the mods and admins to BAN Cmas 4ever!!!

Post by Ulticron »

Christmas is the most wretched time of the year. Apparently it not only makes everyone in reality irritable, it does so here on the board as well. Mods and Admins i beseech (spelling?) you to ban this holiday with all of your banning might!

Wal-Mart has become a nitemare jes like it was last year, an today is the ultimate hell day the 24. May the almighty GodCron have mercy on me, i work 12 to 6 today. I had to close last year too, needless to say desperate irrate shoppers don't make my day. This holiday must be stopped dead in it's tracks! All must serve as a united front to end it's madness now. Fellow Americans write/email your congressmen and senators, ppl from other countries beseech your represenatives, all band together to erase this vile holiday! If we don't stop it now while it's only causing medium level carnage, then someday it will be responsible for WW III. STOP CHRISTMAS NOW WHILE YOU STILL CAN, STOP IT FOR THE SAKE OF THE FUTURE!!!

MODS AND ADMINS I BEG YOU TO BAN CHRISTMAS B4 IT'S TO LATE!!!
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

No.

Christmas rules all. It's definitely my favourite time of the year. Everyone's happy, cheerful, friendly and drunk. What could be better?

-Ss

PS: Might I suggest a new line of work?
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

Where r u Sixswitch? Cause i wanna go there!!! GeeZ everyone here is an @$$hole this time of year.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

I blame it on where you work. I've been in enough shops around Christmastime to know that customers suck. I heard one woman accusing a store assistant of wrecking her kid's Christmas because batteries weren't included with a certain toy... Morons.

-Ss
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Bah this bull****! I got like ****ing 2 hours sleep, and mom says some bull**** is coming and I have to get up now, cause shes going to some place with sister....****! :@:@:@:@
Silly Cow

Post by Silly Cow »

I take it that christmas brings out the best and the worst of people. Customers where I work are usually happy, chhery and understanding because of christmas. But then again there are some who haven't had the understanding to start early and are "very busy" and don't have the time to wait as I serve another customer.
Today at work I was pretty much in the holiday mood. I put a christmas cd in one of the stereos we have on display, pumped up the volume and was generally a pain in the backside for everyone not in the mood. ;)
Thanks D!
Sheba
Protoform

Post by Sheba »

nah don't ban Christmas. Round up all the @$$holes at Xmas time and force them to listen to Denis Leary while the rest of us do our shopping ;)
"This appears to be a copy of Final Fantasy, which is a step up from a copy of Pearl Jam"-Ed the Sock, on Fromage 2002, about one of Creed's videos--"Bullets".
Ulticron
Protoform

Post by Ulticron »

Well it's over for me. I'm off tmm, thursday, and friday. An hopefully friday Angi an i can go somewhere nice an quiet an enjoy the evening.

Being off 3 days equates to me not having to deal w/the "returns" period. Least i hope it's over for photo lab when i return. Then the store traffic dies down to nuttin, they refuse to lay off their temp Christmas help an end up cuttin the full time ppls hrs, specially the ones that have been there an desirve to have their hrs. *LOL* Ah how i love wal-mart (family oriented company HA!), biggest bunch of liars on the planet :p

My co-worker in the lab Jessica was nice an got me this really kikin TShirt w/Optimus Prime on it, course i got her pulp fiction, *L* mainly cause i wanted my copy back. We traded names in the lab an Kathy got mine, an i got to hand pick my present on halloweene, it's called a super fighter robot, it's one of those kid toys at wal-mart. The thing's like 15 inches big, i njoy them more for the campyness and of course cause they're robots. I jes got done opening up what mom an dad got me. Fair is fair after all they've been enjoyin their 35in TV for about a week now so i wanted my stuff early too :D. Naturally some boring clothes, an Season 1 + 2 of Star Trek next gen on DVD an Planet of the Apes TV series on DVD. I've been dying to see the TV series, i never have an on that note since the PS2 is fired up an waitin on me i think i'll go an see it. I hope everyone on the board has a good Cmas, i think i will now that mine's quieted down.
The Plant
Protoform

Post by The Plant »

This might cheer ya up Ulticron. Seems to match your perception of the holidays.

Outside the carolers start to sing
I can't describe the joy they bring
Cause joy is something they don't bring me

My girlfriend is by my side
From the roof are hanging sickles of ice
Their whiny voices get irritating
It's Christmas time again

So I stand with a dead smile on my face
Wondering how much of my time they'll waste
Oh God, I hate these Satan's helpers

And then I guess I must have snapped
Because I grabbed the baseball bat
And made them all run for shelter

It's Christmas time, again
It's time to be nice to the people you can't stand, All year
I'm growing tired of all this Christmas cheer

You people scare me
Please stay away from my home
If you don't get beat down
Just leave the presents and let me be alone

Well, I guess it's not cool to freak on Christmas Eve
Cause the cops came and arrested me
They had an unfair advantage

And even though the jail didn't have a tree
Christmas came a night early
Cause a guy named Bubba unwrapped my package

I won't be home, I won't be home for Christmas
I won't be home, I won't be home for Christmas
Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good...and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence.