Okay, this is my "hi I'm new here" thread

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
The Ghost of Starscream
Protoform

Okay, this is my "hi I'm new here" thread

Post by The Ghost of Starscream »

Okay, Hound... very funny... like a 7th grader would really want to marry some dead robot from another planet that's millions of years old! (Just imagine the laughter the Decepticons would get from the Autobots)

Anyway this is my "Hi I'm new to the site..." thread.
"Hi, I'm The Ghost of Starscream. I'm new to this site. Can you guys tell me a little 'bout yourselves? And StoneCold Skywarp...
:D sorry about all that meanness...
I kinda just thought that you were a little off about the poseability-ness...
Do you have Red Alert? If you do couldja give a review on him? I'd do it myself, but, don't have a camera...
I'd like to tell you guys something about myself. I love to read comics ['specially 'bout the TFs]. My best friend Running Bee and I read the comic with Spider Man and the Transformers workin' together. I enjoy watching movies and tv shows [like The Transformers and Armada].
Check this out, if you were to ask anyone in my class (excluding Running Bee) if they have heard of The Transformers (not Armada), no one would know. Only I, Running Bee, and My brother... (s) :confused:
Okay... so, I know it's long but that's my letter...
~The Ghost of Starscream :eyebrow:
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

everyone's entitled to their opinions, and your e-mails did make me laugh, but please, stick to one font ;)

I just dont' think ol Sscream's that poseable...his knees bend, arms stretch rah rah rah ... ahem...

welcome aboard :)
Hound

Re: Okay, this is my "hi I'm new here" thread

Post by Hound »

Originally posted by The Ghost of Starscream
Okay, Hound... very funny... like a 7th grader would really want to marry some dead robot from another planet that's millions of years old! (Just imagine the laughter the Decepticons would get from the Autobots)

Sorry, it was an inside joke and at some point you'll meet the member "Starscreamsghost" and know what I was talking about, that is if you decide to stick around.

That aside, WELCOME!!!

You should check out the comic scan section, the whole TF series is there for your viewing pleasure. Also check out the links section of the board it's got a listing for just about everything that you'd ever want to know about Transformers.

Oh and just to let you know threads like these usually belong in the General Discussions forum, where this will more than likely be moved to. There is also a Who's Who forum where you can fill out a questionaire that will let us know all kinds of silly things about yourself and you can find out lots of silly things about a bunch of us other folks too.

:)
1921\4\6-2010\1\21 Goodbye Grandma, I love you
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

Welcome. Have a birthday cake (I don't care if it isn't your birthday! Eat it anyway!!!).
Redstreak
Protoform

Re: Re: Okay, this is my "hi I'm new here" thread

Post by Redstreak »

Originally posted by Hound
Sorry, it was an inside joke and at some point you'll meet the member "Starscreamsghost" and know what I was talking about, that is if you decide to stick around.

She'll probably then get scared of him and split anyway...;)
Osku
Protoform

Re: Re: Re: Okay, this is my "hi I'm new here" thread

Post by Osku »

Hello and welcome to the board. Another comic reader is always a good addition to the board. :) Just don´t limit yourself to the old Marvel US TF comic, there´s a lot of UK only (better) material available online as well. For links check
http://members.fortunecity.com/arcof/cybertron.html
and (under Generation 1&2)
http://forums.tfarchive2.net/vBulletin/ ... eadid=4569
Plus of course the current Dreamwave mini series "Transformers, The War Within" for sale now.
Originally posted by Redstreak
She'll probably then get scared of him and split anyway...;)
Now ladies and gentlemen, not again a welcome thread with tons of"funny" inside jokes, ok? :glance:
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

GREETINGS n00bz0r!!!!!!!!1111

w007!?
Lucifer
Protoform

Post by Lucifer »

Welcome! :cool:
"'If you die,' you said, 'so do I,' you said, but it ends the day you understand, there is no forever, just this."
Sheba
Protoform

I'm tackle-hugging in l33t today...

Post by Sheba »

*t4c|<l3-|-|Ug5 +he n3WBie* WeLc0ME! hA\/E sO|\/|3 "|\|Ucl34r |-|o+" 5oup |\|00|)LeS, 5O|\/|e Gi|\|gEr 4L3, A|\||) 50mE chin3$e MoO|\| C@k3$!

translation:

*tackle-hugs the newbie* Welcome! Have some "Nuclear Hot" soup noodles, some ginger ale, and some Chinese Moon Cakes!

:D :D :D :D
"This appears to be a copy of Final Fantasy, which is a step up from a copy of Pearl Jam"-Ed the Sock, on Fromage 2002, about one of Creed's videos--"Bullets".
nmathew
Protoform

Post by nmathew »

Well, I guess I will "offcially" welcome you too...

Enjoy posting.

Please talk about the comics. I feel that there is not enough discussion going on in the G1 board.

What's with all the idiot (l33t) speak? I know it's that newbie Plasmodium's standard line, but Sheba? [sorry Plas, but I had to throw in a newbie line sooner or later]
Optimus'
Protoform

Post by Optimus' »

Bah weep grahnah weep nini bong!
I can only be nice to one person today.

TODAY IS NOT YOUR DAY.

Tomorrow doesn't look good either.
The Plant
Protoform

Just Kidding Ghost!

Post by The Plant »

YAY!!
He Said It!!
He finally said it again.

Anyway, welcome "The Ghost of Starscream"
You like Transformer comics eh? Well here's one that will most assuredly be on every "Britishhit list"
http://www.jagaroth.freeserve.co.uk/art ... /index.htm

Casper should be along shortly. As soon as he finishes playing with his make believe girlfriend (it's really his mirror =-0).

<--See location?
Please don't flush. I'll have to hunt you down and suck you up with a vaccuum.

Did someone say http://www.Zombo.com ?

Bombers! Could ya give this kid a room? Thanks. You da MAN!

*Passes out the cake* And a very merry unbirthday to you!
Everybody gets some! Except joempn, crowfive, and Niabock.
They get to sit in the corner and think about what they've done.
Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good...and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence.
Grimlock

Post by Grimlock »

Welcome to the board.
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Bombshell

Re: Just Kidding Ghost!

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by The Plant

Bombers! Could ya give this kid a room? Thanks. You da MAN!

Yessir! :D

*digs through week old mail on the desk in the Archive Hotel lobby*

Let's see...what've we got...death threats....chain letters...Ghost's "special" mail...ah, here we go!

*digs a key out*

Here ya go. I've got ya a room on the executive suite. I'm sorry to say that everything's being moved up to there, but we can't really be blamed for it. Ghost live's up there, and people say his ego is so large, it has it's own gravitational pull. :p

Here's something else...

*tosses a noob package towards The Ghost Of Starscream*

Noobie Gift Basket Includes...

-Case of "Uncle Snake's Old Tyme Beer, Whiskey And Other Alchoholic Beverages".

-One copy of "Archivers II: The Hubcap Inquisition, the fan fic written by Bombshell and Snake.

-Free pass to the AWF arena. Feel free to sign up while you're there.

-One mandatory and unnegotiable visit to RCOSD's basement. Failure to comply will result in swift action. :p

Now, here's the house rules...

*Never touch Skywarp's beer. We've upgraded the punishmnet to twenty minutes spent in a room with Wheelie and Daniel.

*Ghost is an egomaniac. Approach at your own risk. Like I said, stuff usually ends up orbiting him.

*Computron will soon be banned. :p

*Brendocon is a schmuck.

*Blaster_86 is a idiot.

*99.99% of the board is classified as being "Crazy with the intent to lose it.

*hands The Ghost Of Starscream the key*

Enjoy your stay. You ain't never leaving. :D :p :D :p
Scout

Post by Scout »

Hello and welcome! *waves*

Another Ghost??? I think Vin Ghostal will be taking a second look. ;) But Hound and the others are only funning you a bit- as he said, there is a pretty infamous house spook about (unless he has gotten banned "just because" again out of a somewhat twisted but fun sense of fondness).

Cheers to 7th grade, hope you'll find this place a nice retreat from that- if the others haven't already scared you off! *chuckles* Anyway, have some cookies and have some soda pop, and have some fun! :)
The Green Knight

Re: Re: Just Kidding Ghost!

Post by The Green Knight »

Originally posted by Bombshell
Now, here's the house rules...

*Never touch Skywarp's beer. We've upgraded the punishmnet to twenty minutes spent in a room with Wheelie and Daniel.

*Ghost is an egomaniac. Approach at your own risk. Like I said, stuff usually ends up orbiting him.

*Computron will soon be banned. :p

*Brendocon is a schmuck.

*Blaster_86 is a idiot.

You forgot several rules:

"Snake, the lovable Evil Overlord, is never wrong."

"Lurkers have no rights here, so you can do anything you want to them."

"Watch which toilet you flush; we could end up losing The Plant again."

"Any lost cigarettes become property of Quicksilver."

"Refering to Brenocon as 'Brendo' will cause a sack of angry rats to be stuck over your head for 1 minute."

"Bust a deal; face the wheel."

"Hotdog Divebomb does not exist."

"CobraCo employees don't have to pay happy hours tabs at the Archive Bar and Grill."

"All your couches are belong to Galvatron91."

"No matter where you've left, there you aren't."

"Be casual when talking to Skywarp; don't call him "Mr. Stonecold" or anything like that. 'Stonecold Skywarp, all-time greatest king of the badest-badassed motherf*ckers in the universe' will suffice just fine."

"When in doubt about comics, ask Quick."

"Starscreamsghost's Ego has the right of way in crowded hallways."

"Lather, rinse, repeat."

And finally

"The Transformers Archive is not responsible for Cloaks of Sanity that become faded, torn, or mutliated."
Grimlock

Re: Re: Just Kidding Ghost!

Post by Grimlock »

Originally posted by Bombshell

I happily represent the 0.01% of sane people with a goal in life :p
"Among those fans there's at least one guy for whom you're a hero. He saved money to see you! That's what I did. I played for that guy." - Bruce Springsteen (1987)
Sades

Post by Sades »

And the rats aren't housebroken! Image

Howdy new-type person! Image Pull up a chair, stay awhile... the injokes will eventually make sense, trust me. ;)
StoneCold Skywarp
Custom Title: Best Served Chilled

Re: Re: Re: Just Kidding Ghost!

Post by StoneCold Skywarp »

Originally posted by Snake

"Be casual when talking to Skywarp; don't call him "Mr. Stonecold" or anything like that. 'Stonecold Skywarp, all-time greatest king of the badest-badassed motherf*ckers in the universe' will suffice just fine."

Sounds like a fair and accurate description to me ;)
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by The Ghost of Starscream
like a 7th grader would really want to marry some dead robot from another planet that's millions of years old!
Heh-heh-heh... but others have already explained... :D

Welcome, welcome to the madhouse.

(Someone care to remind me how the US grade system works again? Last time of asking, I promise...)