Energon in shock "Not bad" toy scandal!

Figures, collectables, customs and collecting.
Cliffjumper

Energon in shock "Not bad" toy scandal!

Post by Cliffjumper »

Yes, I've finally bought more Energon than just G2 Darkwing. I mean, Starscream because he's a totally new toy oh yeth.

Got two of them there Aerialbots - Terradive (renamed Tera, after Tera Patrick and, apparently, the character Amber Benson played in Buffy because either no-one could pronounce it, or they couldn't spell it right... pouf/pouff?) and Windrazor (renamed Aunty Slag after Windy. It was either than or Dumbass Fanboy Troll after Windrazor).

Both are rather funky, I suppose. They look great in both modes, but they sort of remind me of the Machine Wars jets - there's nothing really wrong with them, but there's just something inherently easy and slightly disappointing with the transformation.

Good articulation, though Tera's legs are a little close together, the frigid bitch. Awesome colours too. I was briefly tempted to keep an eye out for the rest of SUPERION MAXIMUS (who I'd rename either Maximus Maximus, or Russell Ole Spaniard Crowe) until I realised half of him is repaints. That's a bit ****ing sucky, isn't it?

I also got the funniest knock-off I saw in Poundland all day, but once it gets light I'm hoping for some h0t pixx0r, so you'll have to wait. You'll all have seen it already, but I don't point it out when you all tell me something I already know so ner.
inflatable dalek

Re: Energon in shock "Not bad" toy scandal!

Post by inflatable dalek »

Originally posted by Cliffjumper
(renamed Tera, after Tera Patrick and, apparently, the character Amber Benson played in Buffy because either no-one could pronounce it, or they couldn't spell it right... pouf/pouff?)

Anthoney Head usually managed to pronounce it right (as in The Avengers charecter rather than Terra Incognito). That's why Brits rock.
REVIISITATION: THE HOLE TRUTH
STARSCREAM GOES TO PIECES IN MY LOOK AT INFILTRATION #6!
PLUS: BUY THE BOOKS!
ravimus prime
Protoform

Post by ravimus prime »

Yes I thought Energon was s**t aswell, until I started to get the parts of Superion Maximus. The figures were suprisingly good, despite half of them being repaints of another.