[hibernating]

A trading post for established members. Please read the rules first.
Denyer

[hibernating]

Post by Denyer »

WANTED:

[blank]

_

FOR SALE:

[blank]

_

ebay feedback HERE or I've traded stuff (that I actually remember offhand) with Cliffy, Hound, Clay, Ackula, Brend Halfshell, etc.

Any auctions running will be here:
http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... ce=-1&rd=1

Anything for sale on Amazon will be here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/shops/index. ... AWMP83QGCF

But TBH I don't get time for that sort of thing much these days.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

How much for the Rampage?
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
secretcode

Post by secretcode »

I want the free stuff! How much for postage to Kentucky (42754 Zip Code)?
Latest Hauls: Supertrain Megazord, RID Galvatron, Nightwatch Prime
TF Total: 173 ---- Non-TF: 32
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Sunstreaker2 wrote:How much for the Rampage?
Five quid + p&p? Likely to be £3 for Airmail to the US.
Maju Garzett wrote:I want the free stuff! How much for postage to Kentucky (42754 Zip Code)?
Might be prohibitively expensive for overseas shipping... boxed, it's about a kilogram, so Airmail would be about £11. (Within the UK it's a lot cheaper, only about three.)

Also, be sure you've got a reasonably good idea of what's in that mix -- the BM stuff, Go-Bots and Rock Lord are genuine. The Pretender Grimlock inner robot has seen better days, likewise that spychanger, and there are various KOs (some recent, some 80s) of varying quality. Some things in there I have no idea as to the origin of.
Sunstreaker2

Post by Sunstreaker2 »

[quote="Denyer"]Five quid + p&p? Likely to be £3 for Airmail to the US.

Can you tell me the amount in US dollars?
No longer looking for RID Dreadwind, but I still need Smokejumper. I'm also in need of Mammoth Nemesis Prime's tail piece, as my figure lacks it. Send me a PM.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

One pound ~ two dollars at current exchange rates, so it'd be $16 inc. p&p.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Denyer wrote:Some things in there I have no idea as to the origin of.
Purpley-pink crab monster thing is a Convertor named Scorpio, blue bug is from the same line (named Crawler) and is based on the same Beetras figure as the Deluxe Insecticon Barrage - see here for more about them. The little tiny gun is Colt from the same line's Spies subset - I believe the mould is vaguely related to Browning due to the ****ed-up set of licenses Select ended up with - I remember reading somewhere it's the Microchange keychain version, with the key fob machined off. Crawler does have knock-off quality plastic, but that is honestly what some Convertors were built like.

The little Chibi on the bottom left is an SDF Macross/Robotech Valkyrie - but was also issued as a Convertor named Meeshak - it that's something random I sent you at some point, that's probably what it is. See, you have a huge Convertors collection without even knowing it ;)

Rock Lord is Tombstone/Tomb Stone, Turbo is Turbo, the other red little Gobot is Sparky, the big red one is Zeemon (looks like the Euro version - black head, deep metallic red?), the jeep is ol' Geeper-Creeper, bottom right yellow/green thing is the heavily modified KO version of Dozer. Crane truck is an Esso Racer - I'm sure they had names, buggered if I can remember his though. Something like Cranor.

Hope this helps someone.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Added: Big Looker storybooks, cardbacks, and a spare Legacy of Unicron TPB.

Image Image Image

Rampage/Wheeljack is still available, haven't heard anything further...
inflatable dalek

Post by inflatable dalek »

How much for the TF Ladybooks (minus the one I've got already got- signed by celebrity mate Mike Collins doncha know)? I've no idea of the value of the things, but I'm guessing they're worth a fair bit, yes?
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Maybe at a convention in the US, but there's not a great deal of interest over here. The first three are common, the last couple come up on Amazon sometimes. (Trouble with that being you're paying close to three quid postage per item.)

Average it out... two quid a pop plus postage at cost? Will throw in any of the other storybooks you want. (Or just say 25+p&p for a box of the 22?)

Welcome to the cards as well if you want 'em, 'cept they'd be a lot easier to pack in an envelope...

Feel free to haggle -- I'm not particularly profit-motivated, but nor do I necessarily know what I'm talking about when it comes to toys/merch.
inflatable dalek

That sounds a excellent deal actually (though my assumption of worth was based on the fact I thought Ladybird collectors were as insane as us)- As long as you don't mind waiting till the 22nd which is my next payday? I'll also need to dig out the one I've already got to remind me which it is... The storybook's be neat as well, they'll go nicely with Battle Beneath the Ice.

As a added bonus I'll even put something together for the site on them if you like, it'll help make a potential book section that bit more rounded and we surely need something on the definative TF canon...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

inflatable dalek wrote:we surely need something on the definative TF canon...
Yes indeed.

No rush at all. If you don't mind, I might keep one of the copies of Megatron's Fight For Power so I can similarly importune Mr Collins next time I run into him... he seems quite friendly towards conventions. :)

The different in postage is likely to be negligible enough I might as well just stick it all in a box and you can use the others as random inclusions in trades -- unless there's anything there you're violently opposed to, of course.

[NB: also updated top post with wants -- a Soundwave gun (either being fine) and an original CD of the 2007 movie score, not soundtrack.]
inflatable dalek

Denyer wrote:I might keep one of the copies of Megatron's Fight For Power so I can similarly importune Mr Collins next time I run into him... he seems quite friendly towards conventions. :)
Having checked that's the same one I've gotten signed- And he is a smashing bloke who remembers a surprising amount for someone who hasn't spent 20 years doing nothing but TF conventions (the mental image of John Ridgeway tracing round the toys to give the UKers character models to use is rather sweet).
Gouki

Post by Gouki »

If Rampage is still avaliable, how much for him and Ratrap?
"Give into the Demon inside... Shun Goku Sattsu!"
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Whereabouts are you in the world? £5 + p&p?

(Note that the Rattrap is in the "free for the cost of postage" pile because it's a KO. Quite a good one in terms of plastic quality.)
Gouki

Post by Gouki »

I'm in Australia. So, yeah.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Was I just being groggy and ill earlier, or did you add location to your profile after?

Boxed is a fraction under 350g, which'd be ~£4.50 airmail (usually takes about a week) or ~£2.25 surface (can take anything up to two months.)
Gouki

Post by Gouki »

Denyer wrote:Was I just being groggy and ill earlier, or did you add location to your profile after?

Boxed is a fraction under 350g, which'd be ~£4.50 airmail (usually takes about a week) or ~£2.25 surface (can take anything up to two months.)
I indeed put it up after. Or did I...? Yeah, I did.

Hmmm. $20 sounds pretty good, since Rampage look pretty snazzy and Ratrap (even if it is a KO) would be a bootleg. So I'll see if I can scrounge up some cash by Friday. If not I'll let it go.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Anyone out there have an Energon Grimlock they're looking to part with?
Clay

Post by Clay »

Denyer wrote:Anyone out there have an Energon Grimlock they're looking to part with?
I gave my Grimlock/Swoop pair to Osku after resigning to the fact that they're utter shit. That was a while ago, so he might have come to the same conclusion by now. :)