[news flaming]

Problem? Question? Suggestion? Post it here.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Haha. Vanguard's a moron.

Vanguard: "Something stupid."
Other people: "Wow. That was idiotic."
Vanguard: "You're obsessed with me you sick psycho freak, I'm right I'm right, and I don't care what you think because you hate everybody!!!! I don't care about all the proof to the contrary, because my opinion is all that matters, so share it!"

Vanguard: "I've been in the fandom forever... why does everybody hate me?"

Well, that's the gist I've gotten. In a bid to speed up reading threads, I've taken to blocking the really ****ing idiotic people of late, so I've only got quoted replies to go on...
Ozz
Protoform

Post by Ozz »

Originally posted by Brendocon
Well, that's the gist I've gotten.
You missed Ishin-esque ascribing opinions to other people.
Nevermore

Post by Nevermore »

And competing with Bodycount for the largest number of message boards he's banned from.
Looking for a complete Energon Sky Shadow (from Superion Maximus).
Offering: Binaltech Hound, Swindle, Ravage (Corvette), Skids.
Can buy in stores: Robot Heroes Tigatron/Inferno, Ricochet/Predaking.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Who do I need to bribe to increase his tally by one?

It'll make navigating the News Forum so much easier, as there'll be fewer paranoid delusions bumping the topics that should have died...
Zisteau

Post by Zisteau »

Who do I need to bribe to increase his tally by one?

Batman could do it.
Halfshell

Post by Halfshell »

Batman's currently "in negotiations" to arrange something. None of the evidence will lead back to him...
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

Okay. Simple.

I'll have a message to Denyer to remove the material that I've submitted here, and I'll just go. I'm too old and too busy to deal with a bunch of self-righteous narcisisstic 12 year olds.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by TFVanguard
self-righteous narcisisstic 12 year olds.
Isn't that a summary of the "taking my ball and going home" attitude?

Tom's right insofar as I don't recall him saying many of the things that have been attributed to him in recent conversation.

I also fully expect we could outright ban him without there being a contest over the thousands of words of comics guides currently being hosted -- indeed, we've had this discussion on at least one previous occasion. Whilst being a bit of a bastard at times, he's completely straight up in business and other dealings...
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Isn't that a summary of the "taking my ball and going home" attitude?
No, that's me just coming to the realization that there's very little point in dealing with this stuff anymore. Why bother? Besides, I've got a lot of my own IP to sort out and deal with without dealing with the likes of Nevermore, Cliffjumper, Sociapathic, et al.
I also fully expect we could outright ban him without there being a contest over the thousands of words of comics guides currently being hosted -- indeed, we've had this discussion on at least one previous occasion.
I figured that my material wasn't welcome, considering the behavior of several in these threads. If that's not the case, then feel free to keep it. Just keep in mind that I won't be continuing the icon collections anymore - as I, frankly, have little time, and see little point anymore. I've got too much else to do.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by TFVanguard

I figured that my material wasn't welcome, considering the behavior of several in these threads. If that's not the case, then feel free to keep it. Just keep in mind that I won't be continuing the icon collections anymore - as I, frankly, have little time, and see little point anymore. I've got too much else to do.

The only thing that has to do with you that we don't want around is your bad attitude.

Your opinion never amounts to anything more than "This movie will suck because it isn't the same as when I was a kid." Then when you get called on it you start making up random comments and attributing them too whomever you're arguing against.

It gets old, and eventually gets everyone to dislike you.
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Jaynz

Post by Jaynz »

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
The only thing that has to do with you that we don't want around is your bad attitude.

Yeah, that whole 'no one cares if you dies' thing was pretty classy.

Your opinion never amounts to anything more than "This movie will suck because it isn't the same as when I was a kid." Then when you get called on it you start making up random comments and attributing them too whomever you're arguing against.

That's what you JUST did. When did I EVER say that I wanted the movie to be what it was when I was a kid? When did I EVER say that I wanted the movie to be G1? (As Cliffy often claims I said)... you guys put words into my mouth many times more than I ever did to you.

It gets old, and eventually gets everyone to dislike you.

Bull****, Sociopathic... you've been flaming and harassing me here since the near first post. So has Cliffy, and Nevermore can't even resist it. You've been dogpiling 'cause it's the 'cool fanboy thing' to do.

And, hell, it's not like it's just me - take a look at your own statements in many other threads.

Give me a break. You're here largely to treat other people like **** and get away with it. Transformers are a distant second reason to that.
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Haha. Vanguard's a moron.
You're over the line. Whilst others are bringing up old history or arguing about the nuances of who said what to whom, this bit's pure flaming.
Originally posted by Myles
we don't
Look, if the staff want rent-a-mob, we'll advertise.

And whilst you're here, we won't be going through it if there's an influx of new members closer to the film.
Sociopathic Autobot

Post by Sociopathic Autobot »

Originally posted by Denyer

Look, if the staff want rent-a-mob, we'll advertise.

And whilst you're here, we won't be going through it if there's an influx of new members closer to the film.

Rawr one-man-mob!

I'll behave. =-o
SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by Sociopathic Autobot
one-man-mob!
That was a open comment as well as a response to you.

People putting personal insults in place of arguing is lazy. People only bothering to post for purpose of making them without bothering to continue conversation about the topic, however heated the discussion, is where we end up having to take them out of it so that others can.
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

Just for reference, I was banned, and didn't pull any material, despite having severe doubts I was going to be unbanned, having probably taken a few months off Sadie's life single-handedly. If I had chosen to, I could have asked for the material to be removed, and I know the staff wouldn't have hesitated to comply. It wouldn't have gotten me anywhere, because contributing doesn't give me a license to do what I like.

I'm honoured a site this size has an interest in something I wrote, and it'd take something massive for that to change. My contributions are not a cheap token I throw around when I don't get my way.

I've been flaming you. But you've deserved it, and I suspect that's why I haven't been banninated.

And it was that no-one here would care if you die. BIG difference.