[FICTION] Transformers - The Movie Ii

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
SANDSTORM
Protoform

Transformers - The Movie Ii

Post by SANDSTORM »

TRANSFORMERS - THE MOVIE II
GALACTIC CONQUEST

THE NEW TRANSFORMERS MOVIE opened in Theaters everywhere without warning.

It starts like this:

It shows the Paramount Pictures Mountain, which fades into the Mountain where the Autobots' ship crash landed millions of years ago. The volcano erupts and lava engulfs the screen in a spectacular array of color.

The lava actually fades into what appears to be stone. It comes in clearer and clearer until it is a white chest plate with a Decepticon Symbol on it.

The chest plate starts to rot and crack. Lava leaks through it, and splatters through into the screen.

The TransFormers Logo is left fizzling and glimmering, and the picture closes into it until it is beyond and into a paradise looking valley on some planet.

It is like some sort of park. The alien life forms here are similar to humans, except their skin is glowing red.

Suddenly, the brightness starts to darken as a large shadow is cast over. An army of Sweeps of all colors (florescents from green to purple) attack without mercy. The Aliens cry out in their foreign language, with cartoonish sub-titles at the bottom of the screen with phrases such as, "Help!" or "We're all gonna die!"

As the carnage unleashes, it switches to MONSTER GRAPHICS of Sweeps destroying an UNBELIEVABLE looking capitol city. The explosions of GREAT STRUCTURES with no signs of fortifications or readiness to war.

It goes to Cyclonus and Scourge looking out a giant window in a massive ship. They are overlooking the planet. The shot goes outside the window and under the ship as it passes. THE SHIP IS MEGA GIGANTIC!

Back inside the ship, Sweep Guards and ship staff are all around beyond Cyclonus and Scourge, active in their respective duties.

Cyclonus- "Report to Galvatron we have begun our assault."

Scourge departs and instructs one of his Sweeps to deliver the message. The Sweep transforms and flies through a corridor. The camera angle follows him. He arrives at a set of guards. They allow him to pass.

As The Sweep enters, he sees on screens in a lavish Throne Room, various Cybertonic News Reports of Megatron's various conquests. Galvatron has a statue of Cybertron in his hand, which he bounces in and out of his hand like a ball.

The Sweep reports- "Lord, we have begun our assault."

Galvatron stands up. He grabs a remote and shuts off the monitors. It shows the Sweep observing various pictures of Megatron.

It fades into one of the pictures, where Megatron is leading an attack. It closes into Megatron's face, with horrifying music as it does so!

It shows the ruins of the great Capitol City and the carnage. Sweep patrols are all about as a small shuttle opens up, and Sweeps assemble in a line on either side. One certain commander awaits at the lines end.

Galvatron, Scourge, Cyclonus, and two robotic human-like beings (Nebulons) in their exo-suits emerge from the mist.

Galvatron- "I want anything that cannot be used for war disposed of."

Scourge- "Yes sir."

Galvatron- "Report any sources of energy to Cyclonus."

Galvatron faces Cyclonus- "I want you to began to suck this planet dry. LEAVE NOTHING!"

"This planet is rich with resources, but unsuitable for a base of operations."

Cyclonus- "Sir!"

He turns and leads a group of Sweeps.

Scourge looks over the remains. The screen focuses on the devastation left in the wake. It then shows various Decepticon patrols - giving a clue as to how powerful and vast the Decepticon Army has become.

Galvatron to Scourge- "Soon will be the time for our Revenge."

"The Autobots time in history is near its end. Alas, I shall be the ruler of the universe."

Scourge- "We have become powerful my Lord. Destroying the Autobots will be easy."

Music blares as the screen shows just how gigantic the Decepticon Fleet is. It's huge - their cruise ships. It shows Sweep patrols of different colors going from ship to ship.

IT LOOKS AWESOME!

It forwards through time to show the city as its resources are being drained by devices all throughout the planet, which looks weird.

The shot fades away from the small planet, where all of the Decepticon activity makes it look like a beehive.

It floats through space, and the TransFormers music (redone in its most spectacular way) plays -- as the opening credits are shown while the screen flies through space at super-speed and past planets and stars and even a meteor shower.

It is sense tingling...

TO BE CONTINUED (This is just part one - and I will write the whole movie piece by piece)...
SANDSTORM
Protoform

TransFormers The Movie II

Post by SANDSTORM »

Editors Note- This occurs after TransFormers The Rebirth (the cartoon series). Thanks for reading this, and I hope you enjoy it!

The screen fades in towards Earth. It fades into New Autobot City, which has Metroplex on its left flank facing a lake.

The shot goes though Metroplex and into a command center. Ultra Magnus and Springer are discussing the following with all of the Aerialbots with the exception of Slingshot.

Ultra Magnus- "We have been ordered to send energon to Nebulos to fuel newly added defensive specifications. They don't have enough energon reserve to fuel the new weapons and defense mechanisms, so it is up to you and Sky Lynx to get it to them."

Springer- "Where's Slingshot?"

Silverbolt- "You didn't hear?"

"Slingshot hurt himself again doing some more of his daredevil antics outside Autobot City."

Springer- "How bad?"

Silverbolt- "He was a lot worse yesterday, but Perceptor says it will take at least weeks before he can operate properly."

Ultra Magnus- "Hmmm. Without him you cannot make the transformation into Superion."

Sky Dive- "Relax. We're going in Sky Lynx, and there are no more Decepticons. We chased those cowards all the way out of the Galaxy."

Silverbolt- "I wouldn't be so sure about the Decepticons Sky Dive."

Ultra Magnus- "It's too late to pick someone else. They wanted the fuel yesterday."

"You guys be careful... and good luck!"

The shot fades in Star Wars style to the next scene: Galvatron in is his Cruiser Ship's control center. Behind him, Decepticon Sweeps are working computers under Scourge's observation.

Galvatron is in communication with the leader of the Hive, Lord Zarak.

Zarak is sitting on a throne, dressed in kingly attire. His exo-suit can be seen hanging like armor on the left side of his throne.

Galvatron- "Zarak!"

"How goes the final construction on the Space Jammer?"

Zarak- "I am well pleased with the Constructicon's abilities to create new technology. They almost match our own superior technological intellect."

Zarak opens a console on his throne, and presses a button.

The screen switches to an overhead shot of the Constructicons putting the finishing touches on a giant light blue metallic machine shaped like a giant egg.

Galvatron- "Excellent."

"We can now proceed with Phase One of our complete control of the Cybertronic Universe."

Zarak- "But of course, although I prefer to refer to it as the Nebulonic Universe."

Galvatron- "Whatever..."

Zarak- "When I have control of my home planet, then I will use its inhabitants as slaves and more test subjects for my experiments."

Galvatron- "I care nothing for your cruel experiments. It is a wasteful allocation of resources!"

Zarak- "Only in your mind."

"In my mind, those with superior brain power should control those who suffer from lesser intelligence."

Galvatron- "Your waste of time with those stupid experiments shows lesser intelligence on your own behalf. Perhaps you should evaluate your own mental facilities."

Galvatron turns off the screen and it goes to a shot of Sky Lynx flying through space. Inside, the Aerialbots sit with a hoard of energon cubes. They are checking their weapons and readying them in case they need to be put to use.

It goes back to an outside shot of Sky Lynx flying through space.

The screen switches now to Nebulos, and various Target Masters and Head Masters in a beautiful looking Great City.

Hot Rod- "How long till Sky Lynx gets here with the energon?"

Kup- "Should be less than an hour. You've seemed jumpy lad, what is it?"

Hot Rod- "I don't know. I just feel the need to hurry up and get these new defensive fortifications up and running."

Kup- "I don't feel anything."

"I once had a friend named Crash from Alpha 9 who used to have a bad feeling before something terrible was about to happen."

Hot Rod- "What happened to him?

Kup- "He had a bad feeling..."

"We were attacked by a group of nasty hydro-droids. They came right out of a hydronium river. Took us by complete surprise. Only two of us escaped alive."

It goes to a shot of the Decepticon Armada flying through space. It is so AWESOME and gigantic. It goes inside the largest Cruise Ship, back into the Control Room.

Galvatron and his crew are busy. Scourge and Galvatron stand before a monitor. They are watching the outside of the planet Nebulos.

Galvatron presses a button. It is Mixmaster of the Constructicons.

Galvatron- "Mixmaster. I want you to activate the Space Jammer immediately. We are in range!"

Mixmaster- "Yes sir!"

A giant cargo door opens in the side of one of the ships. It looks neat as out pops the Space Jammer connected to a robotic arm from within the ship.

The Constructicons stand along various parts of the massive device. Long Haul presses a few buttons, and the orb shaped machine lights up bright glowing red.

Scrapper- "It's working!"

It goes back to the control room.

Scrapper is on the monitor now.

Scrapper- "Lord Galvatron. The Space Jammer has been successfully activated. All transmission signals within the vicinity of Nebulos will be redirected to your ship."

Galvatron- "Excellent!"

Galvatron presses another button, and the screen switches to a shot of Scorponok.

Galvatron- "The Space Jammer is in full operation. When we are within range, you may begin your attack."

Scorponok- "We are ready to destroy and conquer."

"Watch and observe as my plan is executed. It will show you just how flawless the operation of my mind is -- which you have questioned."

Galvatron- "Just get it done and over with. Nebulos means little to me."

He shuts the monitor off, as it shows the Decepticon Armada approaching Nebulos rapidly.

Inside a Nebulon Control Center, Nebulons are very busy at their operating centers. One of them to a certain Nebulon who's uniform exemplifies rank.

"Sir!"

"A gigantic armada of Battle Cruisers approaches!!!"

The commander rushes to a giant computer system on the wall, up some stairs.

He presses a button.

It's Galvatron!

"Greetings Nebulons."

"All of your communications have been redirected to me."

"You may as well accept this as your assurance that your fate is at hand."

The commander yells to an orderly. "Get Spike in here. Now!"

To be continued...
SANDSTORM
Protoform

Post by SANDSTORM »

The shot switches to the planet Earth...

Inside of a Japanese Technical Facility, a young man in scientist clothes holds a clipboard. He observes an older man wearing a techno-suit of sorts, with a protective visor. He is wielding within the control panel of a massive green, yellow, and tan Samurai like robot. The robot lies upon a massive metal table.

There is cartoonish sub-titles on the screen of the following translations of the Japanese language...

Older man: "Almost finished Yuri."

Yuri: "I can't wait."

The older man finishes wielding and closes the panel.

Older man: "Now to see if we were successful."

He goes to a computer, which is nearby. He presses a few buttons and the robot rises.

Yuri: "Dad you did it!"

"You have given the machine life."

The older man approaches the robot: "What is in your programming?"

Samurai Robot: "Honorable defense of whatever needs protection according to my logic systems."

Yuri: "This is great dad. Now we must get the approval of the Government to build more."

The older man to the robot: "Exhibit to us your technique."

Samurai Robot: "As you wish."

The mighty robot bows.

It picks up a giant Samurai Sword from upon another giant metallic table. It shows tremendous and precise sword handling skills as it manipulates the sword in a series of beautiful and agile maneuvers.

Older man: "Excellent. You may stop now."

The robot stops and bows.

The scene switches to Scorponok on a monitor where the Terrorcons are watching.

Scorponok: " Terrorcons!"

"We now begin our attack. Execute your part as you have been instructed."

Hun-Gurr: "As you wish."

The scene switches to Spike and Cerebros standing together outside of Fortress Maximus.

Cerebros: "Maybe we can finally build Fortress Maximus into something more constructive than a war machine."

Spike: "Do you really believe the war is over Cerebros?"

Cerebros: "Perhaps it's just wishful thinking Spike."

Suddenly a Nebulon floating car-like vehicle speeds to the area and stops. Two Nebulon officers get out.

Officer 1: "We have a major problem Sir."

The scene switches to Hot Rod, Kup, and the rest of the Target Masters and Head Masters in the heart of the beautiful city. They watch as something is falling from the sky at a very rapid rate.

Kup: "What in the name of Vector Sigma is that?"

Hot Rod: "It looks like a giant bird."

He activates his visor for a closer inspection. He sees it's Cuttroat of the Terrorcons. He looks like he is falling out of control, even upside down.

Hot Rod: "Talk about weird..."

He removes his visor.

"It looks to be a Decepticon, and it doesn't seem to be in very good shape. I think it's going to crash somewhere in the nearby forest."

Hard-Head: "Let's go make sure that its crash is fatal."

Brain Storm: "But why would it chose to crash land here?"

Kup: "Perhaps it carries a message."

"The same thing happened on Beta 4 before..."

Hot Rod: "Sorry to interrupt Kup, but that thing is moving fast and I don't want to lose it."

"Autobots..."

"Transform and roll out!"

One by one, the Nebulons and Autobot Head Masters and Target Masters make their appropriate vehicular transformations. They follow Hot Rod.

They come to a clearing where it appears the Decepticon would have crash-landed, but there is no sign of him. They transform back into their robot modes.

Suddenly a red laser blast fires right past Hot Rod and Blurr.

Hot Rod: "It's shooting at us!"

Hard-Head: "Not for long"

Hard-Head fires back, and rushes towards where the laser came from.

He repeatedly fires in a furry, blasting everything in sight, including trees. He ends up in a smoldering clearing, where the rest of the Autobots meet up with him.

Hot Rod: "Hold your fire Hard-Head."

Brain Storm: "I'll conduct a scan of the area..."

Suddenly, Cutthroat flies from a tree and, living up to his name, claws at the throat of Brain Storm. He removes his head and actually flies off with it!

Brain Storm immediately transforms into vehicle mode.

Hot Rod stops Hard-Head from firing at the escaping Cutthroat, and the laser fires diagonally upward instead.

Hot Rod: "You might hit the wrong person."

"Let's transform and follow it."

The rest of them transform and follow the Terrorcon.

The meet up with Cutthroat in the city. Cutthroat holds Brain Storm's head high over a roof of a towering building. A large spike is at the top of the tower.

Many Nebulon civilians look on in horror!

Brain Storm's head is trying to transform, but the way Cutthroat is holding it won't allow the transformation to take place.

Cutthroat: "Come any closer and I will drop him!"

The Autobots transform back into their robot modes, with the exception of Brain Storm.

Hot Rod: "What do you want Decepticon?"

Cutthroat: "My name is Cutthroat. What I want is you to remove your weapons and heads, then leave. If you do not comply within 60 seconds, I will drop my struggling cargo and then I will leave as you watch its struggle end in agony!"

Hot Rod: "What should we do?"

Kup: "If we shoot that thing, it will drop him, and there isn't enough time for us to make the interception."

Hot Rod: "We are forced to give in to his demands... as much as I hate it."

Hard-Head: "No way!"

His head transforms into its Nebulon exo-suit form by itself and says: "We have to."

All of the Autobot Head Masters and Target Masters (with the exception of Arcee, Cerebros, and Fortress Maximus) give up their respective Nebulon parts and are forced into vehicle mode. They depart from the scene.

Cutthroat: "You have 30 seconds to comply with my next command. Remove your exo-suits."

Galen: "There is no time for negotiation. We must do as this monster wishes."

They all do so.

They all watch as the rest of the Terrorcons approach from the sky.

Galen: "We have done as you have ordered. Now PLEASE release your prisoner to us."

Cutthroat: "Release?"

"My pleasure!"

As Cutthroat releases Brain Storm's Nebulon head, he quickly transforms and tries to advert the coming disaster. They don't show what happens, just the sound and quick scream, as the rest of the Nebulons watching yell out in horror!

A lot of them are crying.

Cutthroat joins with his fellow Terrorcons as they attack the helpless Nebulons.

Hun-Gurr transforms into his double-headed dragon mode. He breathes fire with one head, and lightning with the other, upon most of the Autobot Head and Target Master Nebulons (including Galen).

The Autobots return, as Rippersnapper is eating another helpless Target-Master Nebulon. Blot pulls the heart out of another, and throws it onto Hot Rod's windshield, forcing him to crash and flip over into a fountain!

The Terrorcons have vanquished all of the Target Master and Head Master Nebulons, and transform into robot mode.

They attack the helpless Autobots stuck in their vehicle modes and weaponless. In a barrage of firepower, they destroy each one!

There is exploding parts and glass everywhere, as Nebulons are fleeing from the scene in terror!

To be continued...
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Novel. Could use proper narrative treatment rather than just a script, though.
SANDSTORM
Protoform

Post by SANDSTORM »

Thanks for the advice. I decided to write it such a way to take up as little space as possible while telling the whole story in as much detail as I can. It will be long reguardless, so maybe I will write it more narratively. The reason I am here though is to clear up a mistake I made. I accidently used the wrong names to indentify two in the above, which I appologize for. Hun-Gurrr and Rippersnapper were accidently mixed up with whom is who. Hun-Gurrr is the Dragon-like leader of The Terrorcons and Rippersnapper is the shark-like beast.

I really appreciate all of you who take the time to read this story, and all who give any input on the story. Thanks too to the host of this web-site for this forum, and allowing me to post this here.
SANDSTORM
Protoform

Post by SANDSTORM »

Spike and Cerebros are now within the Master Control Room that has monitors showing more Decepticons headed towards the planet.

Spike looks like he's about to cry.

Spike: "We're probably doomed."

"I've got to find a way to get my son out of here."

"Fletcher!"

A Nebulon Guard comes forth - "Yes sir..."

Spike: "Find my son and bring him to me immediately."

Fletcher: "Yes sir."

As Fletcher departs in haste, you can see the massive Decepticon Army on the screens. Scorponok leads a giant collaboration of the multi-colored Sweeps.

The Stunticons and Combaticons are another unit.

The third unit shown is The Deluxe Insecticons (Chop Shop, Venom, Barrage, and Ransack), Runamuck, Runabout, Thrust, Dirge, Ramjet, and Octane.

Spike: "We're surrounded by those giant Cruise Ships. If we try to escape, they'll just blow us away."

"Our defenses are virtually non-operational."

"The only thing that we do have is our Special Combat unit which was training in the Isator Forest."

Spike presses a button.

The outside of the city is under major attack as an Alarm Siren wails as many Nebulon Soldiers are torn down.

Spike's voice goes over a loud speaker: "We are under Situation Red!"

"Evacuate the city immediately. All troops and war personnel report to your battle stations. All civilians follow the emergency evacuation procedures!"

The shot goes to Sky Lynx. He can see the massive star ship armada. It shows inside of his control center as he radios a message.

Sky Lynx: "Nebulos. This is Sky Lynx. I have spotted an unusual concentration of battle cruisers around your planet. What is the situation?"

Galvatron and Soundwave receive the message inside their ship's massive control room.

Galvatron: "Soundwave..."

"Give them Optimus Prime."

Soundwave: "As you command Mighty Galvatron..."

Soundwave transforms into his tape player mode and combines with the control panel through an electronic tube.

As Soundwave plays the following transmission, the shot will switch to within Sky Lynx's control center...

Optimus Prime: "Any luck Jazz?"

Sky Lynx: "Optimus Prime?"

"It's me Sky Lynx."

Optimus Prime's voice: "Unless a new supply of energy is found, nobody is going to win this war."

Sky Lynx: "What war?"

"Are those Decepticon ships Prime?"

"Don't worry about energy, we have plenty of it aboard. We're coming right to you. Hold on Optimus!"

Galvatron, overhearing the transmission, smiles.

He presses a button on the control console that brings up Shockwave.

Galvatron: "First Lieutenant Shockwave."

Shockwave: "Sir, our ship's scanners report an approaching shuttle."

Galvatron: "I am well aware of it."

"Dispatch the Predacons, along with those lousy Head Master and Target Master reinforcements. When they get close enough to the ship, I want the Head Master and Target Master Decepticons to infiltrate the shuttle, while Predaking provides covering fire."

Shockwave: "As you command..."

The shot goes to Spike and Cerebros evading Decepticon attack to get within Fortress Maximus, which is under heavy fire.

The shot goes back outside Fortress Maximus as its defenses are armed and ready, as it becomes its battle station mode. It fires and blasts at numerous Sweeps and obliterates them.

The shot goes to Trypticon approaching the planet now.

It goes to Scorponok, who approaches Fortress Maximus through what remains of a forest.

Fortress Maximus sees him, and transforms into Giant Robot mode. Scorponok levels Fortress Maximus with a brutal right claw punch to the face!

The MASSIVE IMPACT knocks Fortress Maximus backwards and into the water.

Fortress Maximus rises, sending a tidal wave flying into the screen and washing over it...

He quickly gets up and sustains two more heavy closed claw punches, nearly dropping him again. Fortress Maximus comes back with an evading move to the right, dodging another punch, and fires with his right. It connects with Scorponok's face in sickening impact!

The impact has destroyed half of Scorponok's face. Sizzling circuits are all that can be seen on the left side of Scorponok's face!

It shows Lord Garak's control room sparking, and with exploding circuits.

The scene switches to Trypticon landing (in Giant Dinosaur mode) in the heart of the now completely ruined city. He stomps his way over fleeing Nebulons, then tries to eat some of them. They barely get just enough out of the way.

It looks awesome as it shows what looks like a look of frustration on Trypticon's face. He lets out one of the most blood curdling and terrifying roars you could ever possibly imagine, then fires from his mouth cannon. The blast of glowing red energy not only incinerates the fleeing Nebulons, but in a MEGA-BOMB like chain of explosions, it levels everything in its path and goes right past Fortress Maximus and into the lake. As it does so, Fortress Maximus has Scorponok block a right and left hook combo attempt.

This is so AWESOME as Scorponok has grabbed both of Fortress Maximus's giant arms underneath his, restraining them. Lord Garak ejects a remote control from within an electronic panel. All around him, controls are catching fire and short-circuiting.

Lord Garak presses a button and the roof above him opens. He ejects, presses the control, and then removes his belt that holds him to the seat. He flies from the seat using rocket boosters connected to his boots, while Scorponok repeatedly head buts the restrained Fortress Maximus until both of their heads explode!!!

The shot switches to the hoard of Decepticon Head and Target Masters and Predaking. Sky Lynx sees them, and tells the Aerialbots: "Hold on, we've got company!"

Immediately, Mindwipe (in bat mode) uses his telepathic powers.

Mindwipe- "You will stop."

Sky Lynx helplessly does.

From within Sky Lynx's Cargo Area, Air Raid says, "Why are we stopped?"

Misfire and Slugslinger try to blast open Sky Lynx's cargo doors, but fail.

Without thinking, and possibly trying to show off, Predaking fires a blast of his own from his mounted cannon. The shot goes past the two Decepticon Target Masters, and right through the doors.

As the blast fires through, it shows the energon cubes in like a real quick pause that becomes a mini-square on the screen that shows the outside of and exploding Sky Lynx. As it pauses, the screen becomes overlapped with mini-squares. The paused faces of Misfire, Slugslinger, Air Raid, Fire Flight, Silver Bolt, and Sky Dive are looks of absolute horror and panic...

Then, the explosion unpauses as the overlapping mini-squares turn to black and white and fade away within an almost 3D like
blast. The massive blast pauses as it is right at the edge of the other Decepticon Head and Target Masters. More mini-screens of the heads of Mindwipe, Ape Face, Skull Cruncher, Snap Dragon, Trigger Happy, and Weird Wolf. Their faces to are the epitome of horror, but also of confusion.

The blast once again unpauses, as the mini-pictures and those Decepticons fade to black and white and are swallowed up by the remainder of the MASSIVE EXPLOSION!

Predaking just stands watching, then flies back toward the massive armada of Decepticon ships.

It shows Arcee transforming from vehicle and into robot mode, after dodging a series of Sweep laser attacks. She catches her passenger, Fletcher, as Daniel in Exo-Suit becomes her head.

They enter the massive control room, which is now evacuated.

Fletcher: "There is a shelter within the planet."

Daniel within Arcee's head, as it shows him watching Fletcher run up a small set of stairs to the main control module, "But I've got to find my dad!"

Fletcher, as he presses a series of buttons, "Don't worry!"

"Your father will join us as soon as he can."

It shows the ground in the center of the room opening, revealing an elevator type shaft. A panel rises, and Fletcher stands upon it.

Daniel is crying, with his hands on his face as Arcee joins Fletcher and the panel lowers. As this happens, it shows a double-screen of Daniel crying and Fletcher worried. It becomes a triple screen as it shows Fortress Maximus and Scorponok - both headless (with tons of smoke coming out) standing lifelessly in the same pose, with Scorponok restraining Fortress Maximus's arms. It becomes a quadruple screen (now four square - with two on top and two on the bottom) as it shows the Autobot symbol that used to be a part of Cerebros floating in a great wreckage within the lake.

The shot then shows Shockwave on a report to Galvatron - who now stands with Scourge and Soundwave in the giant control room of their ship.

Galvatron: "Go ahead Shockwave. Report."

Shockwave: "Predaking reports that the shuttle was destroyed, but managed to take out the Head master and Target Master Decepticons and their Nebulon inhabitants as well."

Galvatron: "That's surprising."

"Well executed."

He shuts off the monitor, and Scourge's weapon transforms into robot mode. "No way", it shouts.

Galvatron: "Soundwave."

Soundwave: "Yes commander..."

Galvatron: "Dispatch Overkill. I think it's time for a late lunch."

Soundwave: "As you wish Galvatron."

Overkill transforms from tape mode into a white and light blue dinosaur like creature that eats the Target Master in front of them.

Scourge: "Good riddance..."

To be continued and thanks for reading...
SANDSTORM
Protoform

WHOOPS!

Post by SANDSTORM »

Sorry. I appologize as I have uncovered another identity mistake. I accidently mistook Lord Zarak for Lord Garak. The Leader of the Hive is Lord Zarak. I was close, but not accurate. Hopefully that will be the last mistake. At least I didn't draw an Optimus Prime mouth on Starscream or anything like that... not yet anyway...
SANDSTORM
Protoform

Post by SANDSTORM »

The Terrorcons make their way through a forest in their respective beast modes...

Hun-gurrr: "Some of the flesh creatures escaped this way -- I can smell it."

Sinnertwin: "I want to hurry up and eat them. I don't like when I'm not eating, or smashing, or blasting, or..."

He lets out a slight growl as he notices two bright glowing red laser dots in the growth to his left.

Hun-gurrr: "What is it?"

Suddenly, from the dots comes two parallel beams of energy which rip into each of Sinnertwin's dragon-like heads. The beams start through the faces, and as Sinnertwin opens his mouth, his head looks to be filled with combusting energy. Sinnertwin lets out a weird, almost choking noise, cut off by crackling. His faces blacken and crumble, and fall apart.

His necks smolder thick black oily clouds.

Rippersnapper lets out a growl. Blot lets out a gorilla-like scream that is extremely intimidating.

Hun-gurrr follows by emitting loud roars from both of his heads.

They rush into the area where the beams came from with great passion to destroy. There is a lagoon, but no sign of their attacker.

They all let out various noises that coincide with their various beast forms.

They are taken by surprise from Sludge's giant neck and head sticking out over nearby trees. Sludge lets out a dinosaur like noise.

The ground shakes as Grimlock comes from the Terrorcons' left and roars. Swoop glides overhead from behind the Terrorcons. Sludge and Snarl come forth from the right. From the lagoon just in front of the Terrorcons, and out of the water, Slag with his horns energizing red. He lets out a very loud - almost lion-like roar!

Quick shots of each of the Terrorcons beast faces shows panic. They quickly attempt the merge into Abominus. They succeed, but without Sinnertwin, Abominus is missing his right leg!

The Dinobots quickly leap into him, and he topples. They all have parts of Abominus in their mouths as they drag his giant form over and through trees and what not. There is great crashing and destruction!

Abominus lets out a tremendous scream that can be heard as far as some of the Multi-Covered Sweeps whom it shows stopping and listening (they are in robot mode). Lord Zarak hears the scream, as he flies into the Nebulon Control Center. He lands and stops for a moment to listen. As Trypticon is sniffing the great wreckage of Fortress Maximus's head that floats in a shining lake, he hears it and perks up. After it subsides. Trypticon lets out a slight growl, then an AMAZING ROAR that is so great and mighty in its power, it is SCARY!

Trypticon runs, shaking the ground with MASSIVE TREMORS. He seems to be running towards the direction of Abominus's scream.

The shot switches to a helpless and short circuiting Abominus as he is being devoured by The Dinobots, who only stop every now and then to let out roars of intimidation.

They are actually eating him, but only to get to his fuel lines. Once they do, they drink the fuel. They get more aggressive every time Abominus moves or convulses. Abominus lets out one more loud roar...

Trypticon is racing towards the area. It shows him running and sniffing the ground at the same time. Sweeps and various Decepticons flee from his path.

Back to the Dinobots. Grimlock brings his face, dripping oil, right in front of Abominus's. Abominus looks helplessly, then roars again. Grimlock roars a far more intimidating and ferocious roar than we have ever heard from him, then bites Abominus in his massive face without mercy. He has bit right through it, shutting Abominus up... as Abominus's face flickers with sparks and bleeds massive chugs of fuel.

It shows Trypticon sniffing and running down the wide trail that was caused by Abominus being driven through it earlier. The Dinobots hear and feel the massive ground-shaking. They sniff the air, then there is an all out roar and attempt to intimidate fest going on between the Dinobots (who look more vicious than we've ever seen them... almost rabid with fuel dripping and almost foaming from their mouths) and Trypticon who lets out another TREMENDOUS ROAR that thunders!
SANDSTORM
Protoform

Post by SANDSTORM »

Blitzwing and Starscream are flying over ocean to an island. They transform and land.

Starscream: "This is the Island where I found the parts that I used to build the Combaticons."

Blitzwing: "No wonder they are so technologically defective."

Starscream: "Say what you want Blitzwing, but I cannot die for some reason... and I have been lead back here."

Blitzwing: "That would be horrible. Trapped without an end."

Starscream: "Not to me. I don't ever want to end."

"Now let's look around and see why I have been lead here."

They walk into Jungle, and it shows a tiger watching them.

The screen goes to a close-up shot of Trypticon's face as he lets out another mighty yell.

Grimlock transforms into robot mode and thrusts his Electro Saber right into Trypticon's mouth. The sword blade is sticking out the back of Trypticon's head as he screams out, then stomps the ground causing it to crack.

The rest of the Dinobots transform into their robot warrior modes and follow Grimlock into the sky.

They repeatedly blast Trypticon as they watch small blue and purple Decepticon shuttles approaching from the sky.

Trypticon blasts from his mouth cannons right into Swoop and Sludge. The mighty blast EXPLODES right into them, sending them falling from the sky and hard into the Earth as Trypticon transforms into his Battle Station mode. He lets loose all his firepower in a barrage. The Dinobots fly out of the area, eluding the shots.

The shot fades from the gigantic base, and to the smoking forms of Swoop and Sludge. Their giant bodies are ravaged with cracks and openings leaking fuel. They are hardly moving.

Trypticon transforms once again back to his Dinosaur mode.

He approaches the fallen Dinobots, and still with the Electro Sword lodged in his throat, he observes and smells his prey. He lets out another thundering roar!

Grimlock, in dinosaur mode, comes running right at Trypticon. Trypticon's tail sends Grimlock flying backwards through a series of trees. Each massive tree is completely split through, and starts to tumble.

Grimlock transforms into robot mode right before crashing into a stone mountain. He is actually embedded into stone from the massive impact!

Meanwhile Slag fires his horn lasers into Trypticon's right leg, but with little effect. Snarl runs to Trypticon's left, and tail whips his leg out from underneath him, as Slag runs his horns into Trypticon's right one.

This sends Trypticon falling. As he does, he transforms into Battle Station mode once again. He lets loose with another great barrage. As he does, Snarl and Slag try to transform into their robot modes and fly away, but they are cut down by Trypticon's laser fire. They fall right into the rest of Trypticon's fire-power and are just absolutely abused by it!

It shows as the blasts tear away metal, and send explosions. The Dinobots in the way are just blasted apart into pieces!

Trypticon is still unloading and leveling everything in front of him.

The shot goes to Galvatron and Scourge, Soundwave, and Rumble as they exit one of the shuttles to another line-up of multi-colored Sweeps and Decepticon warriors.

Galvatron: "What is that idiotic monster firing at?"

"Predacons!"

They are emerging from a nearby shuttle in their robot modes.

Galvatron: "Where are the Predacons at?"

Razor Claw: "Right here Mighty Galvatron!"

The Predacons push and shove their way through multi-colored Sweeps to Galvatron.

Galvatron, as another sound of a mighty roar from Trypticon: "Find out what is going on over there."

Each Predacon transforms into his animal mode -- Razor Claw into lion mode, Rampage into tiger mode, Tantrum into his bull mode, Head Strong into his rhinoceros mode, and Dive Bomb into eagle mode...

The shot closes upon Razor Claw, then fades into a shot of a real lion, and others with it as they growl, watching Starscream and Blitzwing waltz right past them.

They have discovered some sort of ancient temple in the midst of ruins.

Starscream: "Ahhhh, what have we here?"

Blitzwing and Starscream approach the temple entrance, which is a massive skull shaped double doors. Suddenly, the skull's eyes light up glowing florescent green, then open.

There is a massive hall in front of them.

They enter and march through.

There are massive cobwebs all around that they walk right through. Finally, they come to an altar surrounded by lit up torches.

Suddenly, there is an apparition approaching from their left. It is a ghost that looks like Megatron from the TransFormers Armada series, and even has the same voice!

"Welcome!"

"I have been expecting you."

Starscream: "Who are you?"

Megatron: "I am Megatron."

Starscream: "Huh?"

Blitzwing: "Megatron?"

Megatron: "I am Megatron indeed."

"On a certain night, I thought I had died. I saw night turn to day, right before my very eyes."

"I found myself on this island. I explored, and found only this temple."

"I flew around, only to find that I could not be seen nor heard."

"I soon realized that I was in a world similar to the one which I came from. An alternate world, on the same miserable planet where I was killed."

"I saw Autobots that where strange to me... but no Decepticons."

"I felt a presence in this place, so I flew back to here."

"I saw an image of you on this very island. I observed you, then suddenly, I was living through your eyes. Like I had been sucked into your very essence. It was as if you were the driver, and I was the passenger. I was living life through you, but it was you who were in control of the body."

"I saw you create the Combaticons, and lived through it. Your uprising against the other so-called Megatron. Even your fate at his hands."

"Even when you awoke as a ghost... I was still within you."

"Just today it was as if I had awoke. I was once again within my own spectral image. I felt greater power than I had ever felt in all my life."

"I used it to summon you here."

Starscream: "I am no longer a ghost, as you are well aware of. I live again thanks to Unicron. I discovered soon after that I am more impervious to damage than I have ever been. When Galvatron and other Decepticons would have ripped me apart with laser fire, I felt very little of it."

"Soon after I escaped from them, I met up with Blitzwing."

"We are outcasts."

"Perhaps you are part of the reason that I am so invincible now."

Megatron: "There is something else behind all this. Something far more powerful than we can possibly imagine."

"I need you to help me to live again."

Starscream: "But Unicron is dead... again."

"On second thought, maybe he too is invincible."

Megatron: "Or maybe he is behind all of this."

"Watch this..."

They are suddenly standing within Unicron's head.

Starscream: "How did you do that?"

Megatron: "In this world, I now have great and awesome power to do such things."

Blitzwing: "I don't know about reactivating Unicron. He would only destroy until there is nothing left to destroy."

Starscream: "That's what you used to be like..."

Megatron walks right into what remains of Unicron's brain and merges with it.

The inside of Unicron's head lights up.

Unicron: "I live again."

His brain remains thrust Megatron out.

Megatron stands with Blitzwing and Starscream watching in wonder as Unicron's brain facilities repair themselves in a flash of energy.

"I have summoned you here for a purpose."

"I foresaw my eventual demise at the hands of the Autobot Matrix. I used my power to pull you from the other world... the world where I was created."

It shows images of the following story, along with Unicron's narration.

"In your world, I was once the greatest Autobot warrior. My name was Ultra Magnus."

"I was the only one fit enough to rightfully command the Autobots sent to Earth to stop you Megatron."

"That position, and the Matrix of leadership was given to another."

"Years after years of our war would pass. Eventually, in an act of great temptation... I attacked Optimus Prime in an act of great betrayal after he was wounded fighting you in a battle to the death. He had barely won."

"After I killed him, I removed the Matrix from him, and placed it within myself."

"The Matrix was wroth with me, and cursed itself. Its effects upon me were dark and chaotic."

"One of the Autobot elders within that particular Matrix had the power to go between that world and this one."

"He used that power to bring me here, and the Matrix within me as well."

"The Matrix was remolding itself within me. The curse was a security measure, in case it had ever fallen into the wrong hands... like those of an Autobot betrayer."

"It made me sick, and its great power was overloading me. The curse caused my body to mutate."

"I had to find a way to control the power, rather than let it destroy me."

"I could not remove the Matrix, as it had become a part of me. It became a black energy that spread and caused infection."

"I had become allergic to the Matrix. The elders knew that one Matrix would be a horrible curse, they knew the second here would be enough to destroy me if necessary."

"There was no way around it. The Matrix still had given me great power. Not even the elders could stop me from learning how to use it."

"Their total combined wisdom..."

"Optimus Prime never desired such power, so he never tried to harness such things. Me on the other hand, I thrived on it, and within me was a painful and constant struggle."

"As my body continuously mutated and rotted, I had harnessed the wisdom of possession and creation."

"I found the remains of a crashed Decepticon Ship. I used the power of the Matrix to fix it, and I flew it in search of Cybertron."

"I had become so sick, that I blacked out during the voyage. I was in a nightmare, where I was being plagued for my betrayal of Optimus Prime."

"I had crash landed on the planet of Junkion. They had repaired me out of kindness."

"They were watching some movie where there was a planet that could destroy other planets."

"I now knew that I needed another body, as mine was once again falling apart from this raging curse."

"I pondered if I could become a planet that could destroy other planets. To be so giant and indestructible."

"I was used to being so powerful and nearly invulnerable. I wanted that once again."

"I convinced the Junkions to help me start building. They did..."

"Their scrap metal and my continuous discovery of the power of the Matrix allowed me to build a body that was much smaller than what I wanted. I wanted my size to rival that of Junkion. I wanted to be the Ultimate Power In The Universe."

"The Matrix within the wrong hands will drive its user to madness!"

"So I wanted to use all of Junkion to build my new body, but they would not allow it. I attacked the Junkions, in an effort to wipe them out. It was a continuous battle, as they kept repairing themselves from the junk around them. I was feeling extremely sick. I knew that I would die soon if I could not find a new body... so I fled."

"I was floating through space helplessly, when I came to Quintessa. I was very near death."

"I was soon brought to the Quintessons by their Sharkticon minions. They attempted to dissect me."

"They found the Matrix had become like a blackened cancer. Their machines were off the charts from the great power they detected within me."

"They wanted to harness the power for their own purposes."

"In a great surge of power, I escaped, and fought my way free. In my dreams I had seen a part of knowledge that the Autobots would have never wanted me to reach. It was of a planet like Cybertron... a peaceful planet with no defenses. A civilization Autobots fled to during the great wars, a planet so isolated and secret that they could live in peace without fear of war."

"I flew my ship there and attacked in the greatest one robot assault ever to be unleashed."

"I killed every being on that planet. My knowledge and wisdom was at its greatest peak, as well as my control over the Matrix's power. Yet, the curse was also at its greatest point, and I was falling apart physically, and the curse was spreading towards my brain. I knew I did not have a whole lot of time."

"I rebuilt the planet, using every ounce of power I could muster from the Matrix..."

"...And so Unicron was born."

"I created this chamber to house my old head, within my new brain."

Back within Unicron's head, a panel opens. A metal frame holds and connects to Ultra Magnus's head. "This is me."

It goes back to showing the story to accompany the narration of Unicron.

"I soon discovered that I needed great amounts of energy to fuel my new body. I redeveloped my body to be able to consume other planets and harness their energy within my own."

Starscream: "Without your body, how do you still have the power of the Matrix. The power to give life?"

Another panel opens on the opposite side of Ultra Magnus's head. Another metal frame holds a blackened and mutilated corpse of Ultra Magnus's body.

"I have found a way to be able to use the power of the Matrix from without, as the Quintessons were planning to do."

"The only problem was that there was another Autobot Matrix here, and the Elders knew about it."

"When I had finished the construction of Unicron, the curse had already spread to my brain. It was small, but enough that if the power of the other Autobot Matrix was used my vicinity, it would be amplified though the part of the cursed Matrix within my brain, and drive me mad."

"It would bring more pain and suffering than I could handle, and I would destroy myself..."

"Seeing this, I used the same wisdom that pulled me from that world, to pull Megatron here, and give you life... but no body."

"I was going to use you to destroy the Autobot Matrix. First, through Starscream. It was I who helped him to create the Combaticons. I planned to have Starscream overthrow the Megatron of this world, so that I could tempt you with a new body to replace him - only if you would do my bidding."

"Instead, Starscream failed, even with the help of the Combaticons."

"I needed a moment of opportunity, and found it. When this world's Megatron was floating through space, I could make him my minion in the place of you."

"I forged him into Galvatron, using the power of the cursed Matrix."

"He would fail in the destruction of the Matrix, and I would suffer the fate at the hands of the Matrix which I had foreseen."

"I would be reactivated, but Starscream would betray me. Eventually, the powers I used to merge you within Starscream wore off -- and that is why you are no longer within him."

Starscream: "For that betrayal, I sincerely apologize. I feel that we have a lot in common mighty Unicron."

Unicron: "Like what?"

"You are a failure. I am not!"

Starscream: "Oh you are not?"

"Look around yourself and tell me that this is not failure..."

Unicron: "It was the failure of others that has brought me to this."

Starscream: "And it is your failure that leads you to depend too much on the success of others."

"But all that aside, we were both robbed of rightful positions of leadership by inferior beings."

"I might be willing to help you to thrive again in a new body if you will use your great and terrible power to give to me command of the Decepticons."

Megatron: "And me a new body..."

Blitzwing: "And me... just make me more powerful and I will assist you as well."

Unicron: "Very well. This is my command..."

"I will give you such things, but tire of the constant devouring of planets to maintain energy."

"Bring me the body of the Ultra Magnus of this world. I will take his body in the place of my old one."

"After you accomplish this task, I will use the power of the Matrix to make us all more powerful, and we can take over the Decepticons, the Autobots, and everyone else."

Starscream: "Well it doesn't seem there will be room within this group of egos for one of us to be leader above another... so we should all share in the conquest of the universe an equal share."

Megatron: "Agreed."

Unicron: "Very well then. Now go, and deliver to me the body of Ultra Magnus."

Megatron: "One more thing, where has all of the power I now posses come from?"

"I am able to do such things as teleport and summon."

Unicron: "I suppose since I summoned you here with part of the Matrix, and you were bound by its power, part of its power has bonded with you."

"The power of teleportation is sometimes given in creation, but it is limited in its use."

Megatron: "I was able to teleport all the way here from Earth, even without knowing how to get here. Plus, I have been given great knowledge... even of your existence."

Unicron: "Then the Matrix has indeed somehow bonded with you. You have discovered power with it that I have not even been aware of."

"Succeed in bringing me Ultra Magnus's body, and I will give each of you an equal share with myself of the entire Matrix."

Blitzwing: "Why don't you just create a body with the power yourself."

Unicron: "I cannot create from nothing. I need something, and that is what I have chosen. I want Ultra Magnus -- bring him to me dead or alive!"

"Now go..."

They vanish from within Unicron's head.

The scene switches to Grimlock pulling himself out of the side of the mountain, with his blaster in his right hand.

He runs through terrain and finds Trypticon once again in Dinosaur mode. He is sniffing at the remains of the destroyed Dinobots, which is nothing but still smoking scrap-metal...

The Predacons quickly arrive, and transform into robot modes.

Razor Claw: "Trypticon, what in blazes is going on?"

Trypticon, in an evil and scary voice: "Death..."

They Predacons and Trypticon all start sniffing the air.

Razor Claw: "I'm thrown off by all of the different odors, but there is one among us who doesn't belong!"

He turns and sees Grimlock just standing with his cannon right at the back of Rampage's head.

He blasts right through it, then pushes his arm through the hole as he blasts the rest of the Predacons. Their blasts are absorbed by the convulsing Rampage, who Grimlock is using for a shield.

The other Predacons retreat, so Grimlock hurls Razor Claw through the air towards Trypticon, but Dive Bomb intercepts him and flies off.

Grimlock rushes Trypticon and grabs his massive tail in both arms and tries to lift him as Trypticon hisses. Grimlock screams in effort as he swings Trypticon around by his tail!

He then thrusts him hard against the ground. Tons of parts fall from all over Trypticon, as he rises (even a tooth). This has given Grimlock the chance to scale Trypticon, and climb on his head.

Grimlock punches repeatedly through Trypticon's reinforced glass-like eye area, while hanging on as Trypticon screams. The eyes are shattered and smoke whips out in masses.

As Trypticon tries to shake Grimlock from his head, and roars out loudly, Grimlock leaps into the eye area, and punches his way through the control room, destroying computers and such, then kicks down a set of sliding doors.

It shows as Trypticon's head is sparking, and he is SCREAMING demonically. The eye area explodes into a massive fire!

In frustration, Trypticon is blasting Mega-Bomb blasts from his mighty mouth cannon that level everything in their path!

It shows Predaking coming up from behind Trypticon. His right arm dangles. In his left is his mounted cannon and sword...

It shows Grimlock's electro sword moving through the back of Trypticon's head and cutting it open enough for Grimlock to exploding through it with a charge that takes him right in front of Predaking's face. Grimlock slices Predaking's face, and down his body. After landing on the ground, it looks SO COMPLETELY AWESOME AND AMAZING as Predaking blasts his cannon after Grimlock and Grimlock just barely evades the blasts until one hits the ground close enough and hurls Grimlock high into the air and right into the screen!

Predaking was distracted as Trypticon has turned toward him unleashing his massive attack!

Predaking is hit by the blasts and dropped, his chest lion head emblem is completely charred!

As Trypticon's blasts go over him, Predaking rolls right, and stands on Trypticon's left side. With his right arm dangling, Predaking uses his left to swing his sword right through Trypticon's head -- beheading the mighty monster and sending huge clouds of smoke billowing.

Predaking kicks what remains of Trypticon, as hard as he could. This knocks Trypticon over and right into the screen as he falls. Black smoke covers the screen.

When it removes it shows Grimlock just letting loose on Predaking with blasts from his cannon, then throwing his gun into Predaking's face, then repeated sword swings across Predaking's right leg, then 4 spinning sword chops, then one thrust all the way deep into the leg -- as Predaking roars out in agony.

Grimlock opens the leg up enough then drops his sword and rips the wound open more. He transforms into dinosaur mode and backs up and dodges two massive blasts from Predaking, then charges forward evading another and rams right into the opening in the leg and through it with one dynamically powered CHARGE.

As Grimlock's charge takes him right into the screen, Predaking starts to topple. Grimlock transforms, runs back, dives between Predaking's legs, retrieves his electro saber, gets up, and runs around Predaking in fast brilliant circles hacking and chopping along the way!

Predaking is barely standing as Grimlock leaps into the air, right in front of Predaking, and fires his sword in rapid succession across Predaking's chest!!

Predaking still won't topple, so the mighty Grimlock just drops his sword and grabs Predaking's uninjured left leg and starts to lift it!

This puts enough pressure that the bottom of Predaking's right leg snaps in half, and Predaking completely topples HARD onto the ground. This poduces a huge crack in the earth which is not wide enough to swallow Predaking's body, but neat none-the-less.

Grimlock grabs his electro saber and calmly walks and leaps onto Predaking, and walks along his chest. He stops standing right over Predaking's helpless face.

Galvatron is sending orders, as Sweep Patrols are now flying over the area, and the Decepticons are all over searching the city.

Galvatron: "Where's that fool Lord Zarak?"

Ram-jet: "Nobody has seen him."

"Scorponok's head exploded, so he must be dead."

Galvatron: "The battle noises are over. Trypticon and the Predacons must have finally finished destroying whatever they encountered in the forest."

Scourge: "Don't you think they over do it a bit much. It is illogical sometimes how much time and energy they expend on a single kill."

Galvatron: "But nobody is better at killing than they are. They are the ultimate killing machines. Nothing can stop them, nor stand in their way. Abominus is the only other of those GREAT KILLING MACHINES... "

"...And speaking of the Terrorcons, where have they disappeared to?"

Scourge: "Probably joining in on the fun Trypticon and the Predacons were engaging in. Whatever they encountered must have suffered gruesome and horrible demises at the hands of those sadists."

Suddenly Abominus's Head flies right past Scourge and Galvatron (Soundwave, Rumble, Thrust, Dirge, Rumble, and some Sweeps too) and into the shuttle behind them.

The shuttle explodes, as the Decepticons take cover.

As Galvatron and them try to rise from the ground, Galvatron sees Predaking's head land right in front of him... his face in an open mouthed scream (an absolutely horrifying look)!

Grimlock is carrying what remains of Trypticon's giant head now and throws it into a host of Sweep soldiers who are smashed by it!!

Grimlock ejects compartments in his legs for his gun and his electro sword.

"Me Grimlock kill all of you!"

To be continued...

(Editor's note - This is a great website. One of the best I've seen.)
SANDSTORM
Protoform

Post by SANDSTORM »

Blitzwing, Megatron, and Starscream appear inside a steel corridor. A set of sliding doors open directly ahead of them, and Springer and Ultra Magnus come walking out.

Ultra Magnus: "Decepticons!"

Before he can let loose a single round of fire, Blitzwing and Starscream attack with their own weapons in a furry. The laser blasts do much damage, but still Ultra Magnus and Springer function.

Springer actually charges through the Decepticon firepower, blasting with his own silver gun and wielding his sword!

He takes blast after blast.

Ultra Magnus is holding his stomach region, which is badly short-circuiting. He yells as he struggles to stand up: "Springer!"

As Springer continues to race through Decepticon fire, and is about to reach them, Megatron runs right into Springer and forces him to turn towards Ultra Magnus.

He has taken possession of him!!!

Starscream to Blitzwing: "Hold your fire. Megatron can handle this..."

The possessed Springer starts to fire upon Ultra Magnus.

Ultra Magnus, staggering: "Springer!"

Ultra Magnus takes blast after blast and his face and stomach starts to cave in!

Springer thrusts his sword deep into Ultra Magnus's stomach, then pulls it upward and splits his upper body and head in half. This rips open numerous fuel lines and sends it spraying like blood!

Megatron has Springer then shove the sword into his own chest, right into his Autobot Symbol.

The set of double doors slides open, and it's Blaster and Jazz!

Megatron sends Springer flying into them as he jumps out.

Suddenly, they are all standing within Unicron's Head.

Jazz: "What in blazes?"

Suddenly, electricity strikes from all around and into Jazz and Blaster. Blaster's tape player area explodes, and all sorts of spare parts come flying out. He and Jazz fall to their knees, then onto their faces, and convulse until they are left lifeless and smoking.

Springer, on the other hand, lies lifelessly already on the floor. He seems dead, as his chest area short circuits. It blows up and catches fire!

Unicron: "You have done well!"

In a loud burst of energy, he fires his power into Ultra Magnus and it shows him being reshaped. First like a diagram of his entire structure, which is with grids and such as when Galvatron was molded. It looks amazing!

He is reformed into the Ultra Magnus of the other world, and loaded with all of his arsenal!

Unicron: "I present to you... Ultra Magnus in his most complete form!"

In a blast of all kinds of power and energy, Megatron is given a real body, and is no longer spectral in his appearance.

Power surges from the rotted corpse that holds the cursed Matrix and flows through Megatron, Ultra Magnus, Starscream, and Blitzwing.

Unicron: "I have kept my word..."

The cursed body crumbles into charred dust and ash!

Unicron's power fades out, and the eyes of Ultra Magnus ignite with yellow energy.

Ultra Magnus, moving his arms and fingers: "Excellent..."
StarLock
Protoform

?

Post by StarLock »

is this the actually script?:smokin:
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

It's fan fiction. Works well if you imagine it visually...
SANDSTORM
Protoform

Post by SANDSTORM »

The Decepticon Horde surrounding Grimlock are firing upon him in a fury of destructive firepower. He is simultaneously firing back, and the amazing part is that he is still killing Decepticons...

He is cracked, charred, and breaking.

3 Multi-Colored Sweeps (two florescent and almost glowing purple ones and one florescent red) and Ransack (the grasshopper like Deluxe Insecticon in his purple and gold robot warrior mode) are all fatal victims from Grimlock's blaster. One particular shot blew the red Sweep's head off!

Galvatron: "Hold your fire!"

"Decepticons!"

Scourge: "Stand down!"

Galvatron: "Hold your fire!"

They ultimately do so.

Grimlock stands in a crouched position, his body battered and badly smoking.

Galvatron: "I have not been right since I was hurled through Unicron."

"In addition to altering my voice mechanisms, it also must have had great effect upon my thinking."

Scourge: "Of course it would. You were exploded through the metallic body of a living planet!"

For whatever reason, Grimlock flips and reverses his hold of his electro sword from by the handle to by the tip of its blade and hurls it like a throwing knife. If flies right into Scourge's throat - spraying oil all over Galvatron.

Everyone watches in silence as Scourge struggles on the ground until he stops moving.

Galvatron, yelling: "I challenge you Grimlock, to a one on one battle to the death!"

Grimlock: "You think me stupid. You pick one plus one. Daniel tell me that's two. You and me is four. In the end will be just eight..."

"Me!"

Galvatron: "Apparently the Autobots were so busy reinforcing your armor that they forgot to program you with simple math."

Grimlock: "Me Grimlock no doctor, me Decepticon Killer!"

Galvatron quickly pulls the sword from Scourge's throat and thrusts it at Grimlock. Grimlock actually catches it and throws it back into Galvatron's throat!

Oil sprays as Grimlock runs and punches at Galvatron. Galvatron dodges by leaning backward, showing amazing balance, but Grimlock's fist connects with his own sword's handle and breaks it off from the rest of the sword.

Galvatron leans back up and spits a whole punch of oil right into Grimlock's face, then blasts his cannon into Grimlock's head at point blank range!

Grimlock's head is shown within the blast shattering, and being swept away by it. A smoking metallic skeletal skull actually remains. Grimlock's body falls hard!

Galvatron, with his old voice (Leonard Nemoy) back while he is choking on oil: "What - are you - made out of..."

Suddenly, with his skeletal head, Grimlock is standing! He grabs Galvatron's face within a palm (his right hand) and lifts it and squeezes. He his holding Galvatron off of the ground within one hand!

His squeezing is causing bits and pieces to fall like raindrops.

Galvatron fires blindly, and his cannon blast fires right into Runamuck (the white Battle Charger) who has what happened to Starscream, when he got blasted, happen to him. Runabout (the black and crimson Battle Charger) watches on helplessly (and with a look of horror on his face) as Runamuck turns into ash and crumbles into devastation.

Grimlock hurls Galvatron from that position into the air. While in the air, Galvatron aims and blasts Grimlock's left arm, and completely shatters it into nothingness...

Galvatron crashes hard onto the ground and immediately fires another blast. Grimlock's skeletal head has no eyes, but was looking at his missing arm. This next blast is into Grimlock's chest and sends him flying backward and breaking apart as he crashes onto the ground.

Galvatron transforms into laser cannon mode. Grimlock gets up and transforms into dinosaur mode.

Galvatron blasts and continues blasting as Grimlock runs towards him. It looks crazy as Grimlock is running while parts of him are shedding and being swept behind him. By the time he is right in front of Galvatron's busy cannon, he is almost a robotic skeleton of a Tyrannosaurus Rex that breathes fire.

The fire engulfs Galvatron, who transforms. While covered in flames, and breaking apart, Galvatron lets loose with spinning punch after punch to Grimlock's metallic skeletal dinosaur head!

The impact is loud, and actually chips pieces away from Grimlock, and Galvatron's fists as well...

Grimlock breathes again, and causes an inferno. Galvatron is covered in it, and so is Grimlock!

Galvatron executes a series of quick spinning punches that actually extinguish his flames. There are five of them in rapid succession, each slowing after its collision with Grimlock's hard dinosaur head.

The crazy part is after the fifth one that Galvatron's right fist is shattered into nothing!

Grimlock topples.

Galvatron transforms back into cannon mode. This action stops the rest of the fire he was caught in. Grimlock is badly on fire now, and completely engulfed in it!

Galvatron fires one long blast, then more short ones (seven).

On the first blast, Grimlock's body was split completely in half into two grounded flaming hunks. A short one right after blasted Grimlock's top portion back. The one after that split it into dozens of pieces.

The next short one is into Grimlock's lower half and knocks it back. Another does little, but the next one splits it into dozens of pieces!

The next three just send bigger parts flying into smaller parts and all over onto the screen.

Galvatron transforms, badly leaking, and greatly damaged. He is in ruins!

His body is full of holes leaking fuel and sparking.

There is at once a standing ovation from the Decepticon Horde as more Decepticon shuttles approach from high above.

They all are chanting "GALVATRON" over and over again...

Soundwave rushes to his fallen commander.

Motor Master is right there too: "Lord Galvatron, supreme leader of all Decepticons. It is an honor to serve you. If you require any of my parts to live, I will give all that I have."

The scene switches to Lord Zarak in front of the great Nebulonic Computer and looking at a moving green grid.

Him: "There it is!"

"Your underground shelter will not remain safe for much longer."

He presses a couple more buttons...

Another red grid appears.

Lord Zarak: "This secret facility must be very important. What have you been hiding here my dear Nebulon infidels."

"Soon I will find out, and soon your shelter will turn into a death-trap!"

As he walks over the shelter entrance, Lord Zarak starts laughing and jumping up and down like a crazed maniac.

"I know you can't hear me yet. Too bad!"

"You will have no warning of your impending destruction..."

It switches back to a shuttle hatch opening, and the Constructicons rushing out. Other great Decepticon shuttles land all around.

It shows the Decepticon Symbol on the side of a shuttle. It rises upward as the hatch it is on opens.

It shows a platoon of multi-colored Sweeps and The Duocons (Battletrap and Flywheels) and Six-Shot emerging.

It goes back to Galvatron, as The Constructions are moving other Decepticons from around Galvatron (Long Haul: "Move out of the way!") and they rush to assist their fallen leader.

It shows Sweep patrols now all over the place. It shows a whole host of them land and observe the great wreckage of Trypticon, Predaking, and then a little farther Abominus.

It shows a Sweep patrol flying over and around the still interlocked and headless remains of Fortress Maximus and Scorponok.

The shot lowers to show a squadron of Seacons going into the lake and sub-merging below the wreckage.

It switches back to The Constructicons putting Galvatron within Astrotrain and getting inside. Soundwave and Rumble follow as Astrotrain's cargo door closes.

Scrapper: "We'll rebuild you Megatron."

"Megatron shall live again!"

It shows the unmoving, lifeless face of Galvatron as real eerie music is playing. He looks dead, but there is suddenly just a little movement of his mouth into what looks like a smile forming...

It shows Astrotrain take off into the air, as on a mini-screen, it shows Galvatron’s lifeless smiling face.

It shows what little remains of Grimlock.

To be continued and thanks for reading!
SANDSTORM
Protoform

TransFormers The Movie II - Galactic Conquest

Post by SANDSTORM »

It fades into Autobot City’s control room where various robots are manning various consoles. On the Main Screen is Optimus Prime (seen behind Prime are Rollbar and Goldbug) and in front of the Main Computer is Perceptor and Sandstorm…

Sandstorm: “Optimus…”

“Ultra Magnus, Blaster, and Springer aren’t the only ones who are missing – we have been unable to get a contact signal from any of our transmissions towards Nebulos.”

Optimus: “Does that include the Autobot convoy sent to deliver the energy for the new defenses?”

Sandstorm: “Affirmative.”

Perceptor: “The only logical explanation for all of this is Decepticon activity.”

Optimus: “I agree ~ although cautiously Perceptor.”

“We know very little about this situation right now.”

Suddenly, the doors into the control room are blasted open and red smoke fills the room.

The alert signal quickly blares!

It is quickly chaotic…

Optimus: “Prepare yourselves!!”

Blasts fire from within the smoke as Starscream emerges. He’s with Blitzwing in a fury of explosive firepower. It not only crushes and blasts through silver Autobot Computer Operator Droids and crimson robots (that look like the Autobots did before they were adapted to war) – it blows up the computer screen into a blazing inferno that catches Sandstorm and Perceptor on fire!

Sandstorm quickly transforms into helicopter mode and puts the fire out with his rotors, while Perceptor is blasted by Ultra Magnus and Megatron…

He explodes into pieces as the remaining computer operators and computers are dealt with and obliterated by Starscream and Blitzwing. Sandstorm is blasted by Blitzwing and Ultra Magnus…

He’s once again engulfed in flames as he crashes into a wall and explodes in an awesome looking screen capture of twisted metal and fiery explosion!
SANDSTORM
Protoform

TransFormers The Movie II - Galactic Conquest

Post by SANDSTORM »

It switches to Optimus Prime within his golden Headquarters control center. With him is Goldbug, Rollbar, Whirl, Roadbuster, Tracks, and Top Spin…

Just to give a more in depth approach of what this movie looks like ~

The animation is similar to TransFormers The Movie in its color and specifications. Everything is really colorful. Everything is drawn so perfectly in this movie, that it almost comes alive!

I’ll use this scene as a Prime Example:

Optimus Prime is bright red, but since he has been rebuilt, he also has a few new quirks. His head, for example, at the very top – it is white. This thing somewhat looks like a Mohawk. His eyes are very fascinating, because they will glow either bright yellow, or light blue. What is his mouth is somewhat like a bit of armor treatment that moves when he talks. Optimus Prime was definitely a machine completely built to stand the test of time in The Great War.

He has antenna protruding from his head. Alpha Trion left no stone unturned when he created the greatest commander in history. Optimus Prime is the ultimate war, defense, negotiation, and strategy persona.

Right now, Optimus is without his massive cannon, and slumped over the computer controls. His eyes now actually glow bright red.

Optimus: “The Decepticons have to be stopped.”

Top Spin is a very amazing looking animation. His arms are a bright blue color, and the way they are drawn looks like they are built and strong. His arms have small wings with designs on them, and mini-laser blasters. His chest and torso are also extremely well built and bulky. He was obviously created with POWER in mind.

Top Spin’s chest and main lower body is white. It is almost sparkly, and looks pretty much brand new. His lower legs are light blue, and huge. These huge legs must be extremely powerful and sturdy.

He is only slightly more than half the size of Optimus Prime, so Top Spin looks like a small and sturdy warrior who possesses incredible strength. His silver cannon is in his right hand, even here. It may be a sign of constant paranoia, as he is the only one in this control center who wields a hand-held weapon. Perhaps he is just returning from a patrol or something, or a personal guard.

His face is great. It is white with glowing yellow eyes. His helmet area is light blue, a really great blue ~ is this color teal? It think so…

Top Spin: “I’ll stop ‘em Prime.”

Top Spin’s voice is a lot like Ultra Magnus mixed with Brawn’s. It’s tough.

“Just get me close enough. I’m in a battering type of mood today.”

Goldbug is even smaller than Top Spin. Since he used to be Bumblebee, he is very similar and has the same voice. He is bright gold… even golder than the control center walls, roof, and floor. His face is a light blue, which matches well with the sparkly gold.

His mouth is shielded like Prime’s, but he doesn’t look like much of a threat. Goldbug is mostly used for reconnaissance. He is extremely resourceful and valuable to the Autobot cause…

Goldbug: “This is way out… absolutely terrible!”

“Perceptor is… gone…”

Rollbar is just slightly taller than Goldbug. He is olive colored and well built like Topspin. His large silver forearms look like they could go right through anything!

Rollbar’s face is yellow and shielded. His helmet area is sterling silver. His voice is tough, like his looks…

Rollbar: “Me and Top Spin will see that we see some Decepticon scrap join him!”

“I’m ready to smash metal monger fanatical!”

Whirl ~ Whirl is something else visually. Every time he’s on the screen, he is the most noticeable thing. His purplish silver frame is very Robotech like, and smooth. I mean it is so well adjoined and his entire body is that one single color that makes him look almost translucent!

His body is more square than round. His cockpit area in his chest has the Autobot symbol. It’s a small one above the platinum cockpit window. His right hand and shoulders are that platinum, which is definitely sparkling every time they show him.

One great feature is that right hand. It is in the shape of the main gun from SDF 1 on Robotech. It is almost like a claw, with two pinpoints that are bright red. His face is that purplish silver with just a single glowing red circle in the center. That circle glows even brighter and shimmers whenever he talks.

Whirl: “Whatever that means.”

Roadbuster is almost equally as great, and that is really saying something. Both he and Whirl are slightly taller than Tracks. Tracks is about the typical Autobot Warrior size (i.e. Sunstreaker, Prowl, Hound, Jazz), and Roadbuster and Whirl are above average in height and mass.

Roadbuster possesses the same similar framework that makes Whirl’s appearance so smooth. There is more bulk on this guy, who looks well suited to all out warfare. He has a green shoulder cannon left to his head. His head is brown with a glowing florescent green visor that is special. His arms are typical of the New Wave Autobots, with the larger shoulders and arms, and the smaller connection piece between. It is definitely some technical advancement that allows better flexibility, and probably a lot less problems with the joints locking up.

He has a lighter brown (almost yellowish brown) chest plate, which is his whole chest. In New Wave Autobot fashion, he has the smaller torso, which is green. His upper legs are the same color as his chest, and his lower legs are brown. His hands and feet are green.

His voice echoes loudly and is similar to Hot Rod’s before he ever got the matrix.

Roadbuster: “I understand him perfectly Whirl. Me and Rollbar both speak the same language of tail gate kicking obliteration!”

Tracks has a white helm. It has two interlocking shield plates at the very top which are almost like giant eyebrows, but they are not. They are part of the helmet. His face and neck are glowing molten red. His eyes are glowing light blue. Behind his head is a superb looking addition – his car mode rear folds behind his head. Upon the open blue compartment is a mounted black top piece with a golden yellow front with a red design within. Mounted on both sides of this are two silver cannons.

Every part of Tracks sparkles and shimmers. The cannons are no exception. They seem to be sterling silver, and triangulate at their nozzles. Two small white wings protrude from Tracks where he has his wheels as shoulders. The wheels have silver rims, and very durable looking tires. From those come his mid arm pieces, which are white. At the end of those are gray forearms and fists. Yellow and red designs are upon his forearms.

His blue chest is triangular in its shape. Center to all of this is his small Autobot symbol upon a yellow square. This square design sits upon what would become his roof in car mode. This roof, and the frame of the car, is blue.

His upper legs are gray. His lower legs are a well orchestrated combination of the gray and blue with some square designs of white and red upon what would be a human’s knee cap. Awesome looking blue feet that slide down flat are blue with yellow “V like” designs upon their ends.

Tracks takes a lot of pride in his looks, and he looks neat.

Tracks has a voice to match his arrogance.

Tracks: “This is a time of crisis. The Decepticons are obviously staging a well planned takeover of Autobot strongholds.”

Optimus Prime, his eyes still glowing bright red: “Affirmative.”

“Which means they may also be coming here.”

“Goldbug.”

Goldbug: “Yes Prime!”

Optimus: “I want you to sound the Code Red alarm.”

Goldbug does something extremely weird!

He sheds his body in half ~ like a pretender. He’s Bumblebee now!

What in the World?

The exo-skeleton of Goldbug has merged and transformed into a communications console. Bumblebee grabs it and presses the Autobot symbol, and it ejects a phone like piece from inside.

Bumblebee shouts over it, and you could hear it over loud speakers. The screen switches during Bumblebee’s communication to over a golden concentration of buildings. The Technobots (the motorcycle like Afterburner, the speedy futuristic car Lightspeed, the drill Nosecone, they large and heavily armed space transport Scattershot, and the flying spacecraft Strafe) and the space jet and super car red and gray Autobot clones: Fastlane and Cloudraker can be seen patrolling around the base.

Bumblebee’s voice over the loudspeakers: “Activate Code Red immediately.”

“This is not a drill. Activate the Code Red procedures!”

A loud alarm starts blaring over the large Autobot Headquarters.

It shows Hotspot manning a giant cannon, and then a garage opening. The red mini car Chase, the light blue mini car Freeway, the dark blue larger car which is Punch/ Counterpunch, the white mini car searchlight, the orange dump truck Wideload, the white and red speedy police car Red Alert, and the blue and red sports-car Smokescreen ~ all speed out and right into the screen!

The scene switches to Nebulos. Here Decepticon Patrols are still scouring the area. In the city area, where Grimlock and Galvatron fought to the death, Lord Zarak is flying with his boot jets. He lands near the fiery orange demon-like Deluxe Insecticon Chopshop, the green and yellow and winged Deluxe Insecticon Barrage, the blue and brown Dirge, the white and crimson Ramjet, and the still mourning black and crimson Battlecharger Runabout, who crouches over the ash that was once his fallen comrade Runamuck.

Runabout (in his scratchy voice): “This sucks!”

Lord Zarak: “What are your current orders?”

Runabout, standing: “We’re to hold this position and protect the landing area in case of any further Autobot strikes.”

Lord Zarak: “There is something that I have discovered.”

“I will take the Deluxe Insecticons ~ Barrage and Chopshop. There will be engeron and technological improvements in it for them if they obey.”

Barrage and Chopshop have really gruesome faces and appearances.

Ramjet: “I want to go too.”

Dirge: “So do I.”

“Runabout can hold this area by himself.”

As they leave, Runabout grabs some of the ashes into the palm of his hand. “You were my only friend.”

“Galvatron killed you…”

He whispers this: “It was Galvatron.”

“Yet I still serve…”

He leaps and transforms in such a quick maneuver, if you blink you miss it. It looks grand as he speeds off at super-speed. This guy leaves a black & crimson blur when he transforms and drives. He is mega fast…

The screen spins upward and approaches the Decepticon Fleet, flying right at it.

It shows Astrotrain as a cargo door within the largest ship opens. Multi Colored Sweeps stand mounting various defense cannons by the hangar.

A double line of Multi Colored Sweeps is on either side of a blue carpeted pathway. Pounce and Wingspan (the blue-green and white Decepticon Clones) stand within the Sweep Guard in robot forms. At the lines end, as Astrotrain swivels and turns so that his right side cargo door is adjacent to the pathway, stands three: the individual robot parts of Reflector.

The cargo door opens in a flash of smoke. The Constructicons emerge and carry Galvatron’s battered body through the lines as the Decepticons all at once shout: “All hail Galvatron!” in a thunder.

The Constructicons are followed by Soundwave and Rumble. The shot goes overhead to the whole sequence, which is one of the best looking scenes in all of movies. It shows Multi-Colored Sweep Patrols running to and fro and entering shuttles, and shuttles moving and launching. This is one big ass and great looking purple, florescent green, and blue hanger!

As they carry the smoking and battered remains of their dying leader, he still has that evil smile from earlier. His left eye actually bursts and explodes!

Bonecrusher: “ We have to hurry up and do this.”

“The Decepticon Empire depends upon the success of our ultimate operation.”

Mixmaster: “With all of the tools we still have from Lord Zarak, when we built the Space Jammer, we can make Megatron live again!”

“More powerful, and more destructive than ever!”

Rumble, in his echoey voice, to Soundwave: “Do you hear that?”

“Megatron ~ our great leader…”

Soundwave: “Megatron…”

“Our greatest leader…”

To be continued, and many fanks for reading…

By the way, on another note. I would have liked to better describe all of the fantastic scenes and objects within this grand and epic movie, but it would take so long for you to read… it would probably drive you crazy. I apologize for lack of descriptive details ~ which for the most part I have withheld to move the story along as much as possible.

There are many great pictures on this website of a lot, maybe all, of the characters involved in this film. The Armada version of Megatron and such…
SANDSTORM
Protoform

TransFormers The Movie II ~ Galactic Conquest

Post by SANDSTORM »

The Armada World Megatron is destroying the Autobot City Main Computer in an awesome looking animation. He is doing this with his giant purple fists, and there is sparks and circuits. The viewpoint is from in front of Megatron as he does this.

Suddenly, a giant right black fist thunders through the computer screen and computer, and it shows Megatron leaping just out of the way…

It’s Metroplex, and he is under immediate fire from Starscream, Blitzwing, and Ultra Magnus.

Ultra Magnus is just letting loose with his hand held laser blaster, and it is a great looking quick shot as he does so. It shows the lasers flying right into the screen!!

He quickly transforms into his car-carrying truck mode and speeds into the air and into Metroplex’s face and then right through it and out of the computer room and out of the base.

The explosion of the impact was multi-colorful and breath taking…

This area is the outside of Autobot City, where there is a paradise valley of grass and trees - and a large shimmering lake.

Metroplex topples ~ his body engulfed in orange smoke. Starscream runs over atop him, and stands upon his black and smoking chest. The shot pulls away, and shows just how small Starscream is in comparison to the mighty and gargantuan Metroplex.

Optimus Prime is outside the entry into a giant yellow spacecraft. You can see at least two more to the left and right of it.

With Prime is Top Spin, Rollbar, Twin Twist, Whirl, and Roadbuster. They are all armed now.

Twin Twist has white and powerful arms and massive legs. They have red emblems on them. His Autobot symbol is in the middle of his florescent blue chest. His white head is helmeted, and his eyes are glowing red.

In his left hand is a major sized silver cannon. It sparkles.

Suddenly an image ~ a glowing florescent green one. It is Alpha Trion!

Alpha Trion: “You must not go to Earth, Prime. You must stay here. The fate of Cybertron and the rest of the Galaxy depends on it!”

Optimus Prime: “Alpha Trion – but how?”

Alpha Trion: “It would be maddening for you to decipher, but do as I say, for the sake of all living things…”

He fades away.

Optimus Prime’s eyes were glowing white, but now glow red.

He opens a communications device around his face, which is convenient.

((He speaks into it, and the voice echoes all around))

“Omega Supreme!”

“Prepare to launch towards Earth. Your destination is Autobot City. Destroy any Decepticons you find, but report to me when you find out what they are after!”

It looks awesome as it shows the giant Omega Supreme rocket base. It’s tank patrols the tracks, with it’s glowing red searchlight!

Omega Supreme’s echoing and powerful voice: “As you command.”

It shows his rocket starting to ignite for launch…

Omega: “Preparing to launch in 5, 4, 3, 2,”

Suddenly it goes right to Metroplex transforming into his battle station mode, and Starscream leaping and gliding out of the way, while Metroplex concentrates all of his firepower upon Megatron and Ultra Magnus.

It is a MASSIVE ASSAULT, which is so unbelievably colorful and spectacular!

He really lets them have it, obliterating their surroundings and such…

It even shows an overhead view form Starscream’s leaping view, and a side view when he lands right next to it.

Describing this will be my greatest challenge of this story. They used a sound for all of this that is so right on the money of a destructive blast force. The side view of this as Starscream lands, along with the sound, moves you right from your seat!

YOU CAN SEE AND FEEL THE DESTRUCTION!

Actually you can just get it from that ~

It’s possible to have this movie come alive to you in all its Glory!

But they appear from awesome looking teleportation warps: right behind the great Battle Fortress. From Metroplex’s rear, both Megatron and Ultra Magnus call upon their Armada abilities to arm themselves. You know the animations if you have watched those cartoons and seen them. There are the colorful backgrounds, where they are reinforced into powerhouses of offensive weaponry!

These scenes are even more spectacular, and the matrix’s effects has made their firepower even far more effective ~ by leaps and bounds even!

In almost a rainbow of florescent color, they blast Metroplex into smithereens!

UNBELIEVABLE Graphics and ((sound))!!

The blast and obliteration (just imagine such a thing) of Metroplex is now Omega’s rocket blast as he launches out and leaves the furry of rocket engine inferno below.

SANDSTORM
Protoform

Post by SANDSTORM »

THE SCENE switches to the Constructicons placing the remains of Galvatron onto a steel table. It is within a laboratory filled with uncompleted projects (various other machinery) and energon cubes.

There are Multi-Colored Sweep Guards also within the room and at the entryway. The entryway guards can be seen beyond Soundwave and Rumble as they enter.

Bone Crusher: “We need not an audience…”

From beyond Soundwave and Rumble come two other Decepticons in their robot modes…

Nobody makes a sound, but observes these their entrance.

One is purple and white, and closely resembles a Robotech (the Macross Saga) jetfighter in its robot mode. His face is shielded, with a glowing white eyes slit within his purple helmet. The purple is almost glowing looking florescent purple.

He is actually armed with two dark-blue duel laser cannons. They are massive and destructive looking.

This one is called Dreadwind.

The other is pretty much all blue (dark and light blue). He has purple wings that indicate his jet-fighter transformation.

His eyes are a glowing florescent purple visor. His face is shielded white, with a dark blue helmet around it. He is armed with two long dark blue laser cannons.

This one is called Darkwing…

There is a moment of silence…

Dreadwind: “Carry on.”

They depart.

Long Haul, grabbing and activating a wielding torch: “Let’s get to work!”

Within the underground shelter, a host of Nebulons make their way guided through dark tunnels by two front runners who have flashlights. One of them is Fletcher. He wears a blue uniform, and as with all Nebulons, his skin is florescent green.

The flashlights flash the screen, and become the headlights of a futuristic sports car that is sparkly white with glowing red windows. It’s like a Ferrari mixed with a Porsche mixed with the future. To that vehicles rear right is a sparkly white, blue-green, and red dune buggy with black tinted windows. To its left is a yellow and dark blue futuristic formula 1 racing car.

They go over the screen in a loud roaring of engines and stop in front of Optimus Prime, Top Spin, Twin Twist, Whirl, Roadbuster, Rollbar, Grapple, Hoist, Sideswipe, Sunstreaker, Mirage, Hound, and Bumblebee.

Optimus: “Joyride, Getaway, Slapdash…”

“I need you for something utterly important.”

It switches real quick back to the underground Nebulons within the steel tunnels. Daniel looks to be in shock. Arcee seems to be the only TransFormer here. She is in car mode, and Daniel is within his exo-suit with its head compartment hanging open.

Arcee: “Don’t worry Daniel. I’m sure Spike is okay.”

A Nebulon woman with short brown hair is to Daniel’s right and holds his metal hand. She wears a light blue dress. She stands on her tip-toes and kisses Daniel on his cheek. “Your father is very clever. I believe Arcee’s right.”

Daniel: “But Kari, did you see how many Decepticons were out there. And those ships…”

A Nebulon with curly black hair, and a green mechanic suit: “Hey, I know for a fact that the Dinobots were out there. Grimlock wouldn’t let anything bad happen to your dad.”

A Nebulon with a white flat top, and a green mechanic suit: “You got that right Hot Wire, but let’s not forget about Fortress Maximus!”

“Talk about the safest place on Nebulos. That giant battle fortress is indestructible.”

Hotwire: “Absolutely Lube.”

Daniel, crying: “I want my mom…”

It switches back to Optimus Prime and his company of Autobot soldiers. It shows Joyride, Getaway, and Slapdash transforming into their robot modes.

You know the noise…

Joyride is the white, blue-green, and red dune buggy. When transformed into his robot mode, Joyride has completely red arms that are smaller in the joints, and round shaped. They are real bright red. His face is yellow with a mouth and nose, but a glowing blue visor is his eyes. That visor is connected to a light-blue helmet.

His chest plate is blue-green. He has bright red upper legs and blue-green lower legs. He is currently not armed.

Getaway is the sparkly white futuristic sports car. When transformed into his robot mode, Getaway has a white body, with his red front window and sunroof on his chest. His face is pure sparkly silver, as well as his whole helmet. His face is shielded with a visor. He has blue arms. He is currently not armed.

Slapdash is the yellow formula 1 racer. The top of his shoulders are his wheels, facing up. His lower arms are blue as well as his torso and lower legs. Everything else is yellow. He is currently not armed.

Optimus Prime: “I need you to fly a reconnaissance shuttle to Nebulos and find out why we can’t contact them.”

Joyride: “Right away Prime.”

Getaway: “You can count on us!”

Slapdash: “We’ll contact you as soon as we receive the information that you’re looking for.”

It goes back to the Nebulons as they march underground. Behind Fletcher is a bald headed and robed Nebulon, who wears glowing purple visor-like glasses.

Fletcher: “This should be it. Coming right up Hi-Q…”

Hi-Q: “Good. We are in dire straits right now. The experimental laboratories containing the Powermaster Formula must be destroyed.”

“If the Formula falls into Decepticon hands they will be virtually invincible!”

They come to a set of red elevator-like doors. Fletcher inserts an identification card into a scanner device, and the doors slide open.

Inside is a massive control room. After Hi-Q and all of the others in their party have entered, Lube presses a glowing yellow button and the doors close behind them, and the entire computer room illuminates and activates.

Hi-Q turns on a main computer screen. There is no picture. Just static.

Hi-Q: “Unfortunately, our camera devices and radar were destroyed. We have no picture of what’s going on out there on the surface.”

Hi-Q activates a curious Autobot symbol shaped watch on his right hand. The Autobot symbol splits open and transforms and grows. Size changing is a power within Vector Sigma, which it has given many TransFormers.

The watch has become a robot, a Kronoform and bulky little robot. It is about the size of a human, and unarmed. Time Warrior has a black head and helmet, fists, and interlocking joints. The rest of him is basically red.

Hi-Q: “Time Warrior, fly to the surface and get me some visuals!”

Time Warrior transforms now into a stealth-shaped glider. He flies to the double-doors, so Lube presses the glowing yellow button to open them and let him out. He then presses the button again to close them.

It shows Hi-Q frantically pressing button after button on the central computer. On the screen keeps coming up Self-Destruct Initiated.

They are repeatedly met with red Error: Override messages.

Hi-Q: “No!”

“The Decepticons must have already taken over the master computer and reprogrammed it.”

Fletcher: “Then they have probably already found the information on The Powermaster Technology.”

Hi-Q: “If they have, then the Galaxy can be in tremendous danger. We should have been more careful!”

SANDSTORM
Protoform

Post by SANDSTORM »

Lord Zarak, Barrage, Chopshop, Ramjet, Dirge, and Runabout are in front of a great circular building. Flying overhead you can see an armada of multi-colored Sweeps (some florescent red, some florescent green, some florescent purple, and some florescent blue)…

Lord Zarak: “There… inside!”

Ramjet: “Leave it to me Lord Zarak.”

He transforms into his jet mode, and drives to become parallel from the double door entrance.

“I have a knack for this sort of thing.”

He drives and crashes through the doors, absolutely mangling and destroying them.

Inside a plush waiting area (with lots of desks and plant scenery), Ramjet: “Ahh, that felt good.”

He transforms into his robot mode.

Lord Zarak: “We have to go down below.”

He walks towards an elevator.

“This one supposedly only goes up.”

There is only a button with an arrow pointing upward.

The elevator doors are actually pretty massive.

Dirge: “Let me try!”

He picks up Lord Zarak and explodes through the doors and drops through the elevator shaft. Upon reaching the base, the other Decepticons have joined him.

Dirge looks neat, and there is only that bit of light from above…

Ramjet: “We could use some light!”

Lord Zarak: “Put me down, and I’ll provide some illumination.”

Dirge does so.

Zarak: “Had I created you, I would have provided you with infrared vision.”

“Apparently your creators overlooked such things.”

Dirge: “Most of us Decepticons were created at random, and as quickly as possible.”

Ramjet: “Yeah. Me, Thrust, and Dirge were created at the same time. Right after that we were thrown into our first mission.”

Dirge: “Us jetfighter Decepticons have always had the toughest and most dangerous missions. We’re lucky to still function.”

Lord Zarak has just now found a light switch.

Runabout: “Wow…”

This place, when illuminated, is filled with all sorts of colorful vitals and machines. There are experimental chambers, and loads of tubes with different colored liquids. It looks FANTASTIC!

Back on earth, Autobot City is in ruins!

An Autobot blockade comprising of Hubcap, Outback, Pipes, THE MASSIVE BROADSIDE, Swerve, Tailgate, Cliffjumper, Warpath, and Seaspray all fire their weapons in a barrage. They are protecting a part of Autobot City that is unscathed by the destructive forces all around.

There is TransFormers type of music that is real eerie and gritty as the screen shows the piles of trashed Autobot Warriors lying between the line of Autobots as they are struck down by the fire of Megatron, Ultra Magnus, Starscream, and Blitzwing ~ who seem invincible!

In the scrap heap, most of it is gray or black, and hard to tells what was from who. You can however identify the remains of 5 within – Powerglide, Gears, Trailbreaker, Cosmos, and Inferno…

Now, you can add the blown up heap of scrap that was once the Autobot blockade. They were struck down in an exhibition of colorful fire superiority. The Autobot weapons seemed to have no effect upon the empowered Decepticons.

The Decepticons all smile at once, but are quickly cast under a giant shadow…

OMEGA SUPREME LANDS AND TRANSFORMS INTO ROBOT MODE, HIS OTHER PARTS TELEPORTING TO JOIN WITH THE ROCKET.

OMEGA: “I AM OMEGA SUPREME, YOUR CONQUERER!”

STARSCREAM: “OH GO CONQUER YOURSELF, YOU OUTDATED RUSTBUCKET!”

IN A POWERFUL AND BOOMING VOICE THAT SOUNDS NOTHING LIKE STARSCREAM, HE SHOUTS: “SUGGESTIVE THOUGHT!”

STARSCREAM GLOWS BRIGHT RED, AND ENERGY FLASHES AROUND HIM AND FIRES THROUGH OMEGA’S FACE!

OMEGA: “ARGGHH!”

HE BLASTS STARSCREAM WITH A MASSIVE FORCE FROM HIS CANNON!

THE BLAST HITS STARSCREAM DEAD CENTER AND KNOCKS HIM BACKWARD AND CONTINUOUSLY FLYING OUT OF CONTROL.

OMEGA THEN TAKES HIS CLAW HAND AND SMASHES IT INTO HIS OWN CHEST!

HIS CHEST SPARKES AND HIS CIRCUITS START TO OVERLOAD, AS HE DIRECTS HIS CANNON ARM TOWARDS HIS OWN HEAD!

IN MID-AIR, AND PARTIALLY DAMAGED, STARSCREAM TRANSFORMS INTO JETFIGHTER MODE AND STILL FLOPS OUT OF CONTROL AS OMEGA BLASTS HIS OWN HEAD INTO PIECES IN THE BACKGROUND. IT’S SO COOL HOW YOU CAN SEE THE GIANT ROBOT DO THAT, AND HEAR IT SO ((LOUD)) FROM WHERE STARSCREAM IS STRUGGLING TO REGAIN CONTROL.

STARSCREAM REGAINS CONTROL, AND FLIES TO WHERE OMEGA STANDS, HIS NECK A TOWERING INFERNO. HE TRANSFORMS NEAR ENOUGH TO OMEGA, AND KICKS HIM IN WHERE HIS CLAWED HAND IS EMBEDDED WITHIN HIS FUMING CHEST. THIS TOPPLES THE HELPLESS GIANT CORPSE INTO THE GROUND AND TREES ARE IGNITED FROM HIS FIERY PINNACLE. THIS STARTS A FOREST FIRE, AND CAUSES A ((MASSIVE TREMOR)) THAT YOU CAN ALMOST FEEL AS YOU WATCH OMEGA MEET THE GROUND!

HUGE HULKING PARTS OF OMEGA FLY INTO THE SCREEN, AND ALMOST THROUGH IT IN 3D.

STARSCREAM LANDS BY HIS CONFIDENT COMRADES.

STARSCREAM, IN POWER VOICE: “RECOVERY!”

HE IS COMPLETELY WASHED OVER WITH BLUE TRANSLUCENT ENERGY, AND HIS BODY BECOMES BRAND NEW SPARKLY UNDERNEATH.

STARSCREAM, BACK IN HIS NORMAL VOICE: “THIS IS FUN!”

MEGATRON: “NOW LET’S TAKEOVER THE REST OF THIS ACCURSED PLANET.”

ULTRA MAGNUS: “AGREED!”

The Stealth Shaped glider, Time Warrior, blasts through what looks like a sewer grating and flies through buildings. He transforms into his robot form, and leans against a yellow metal building to hide from an overhead armada of multi-colored Sweeps.

Once they have passed, he uses a special glowing yellow visor to see through buildings, as it shows from his perspective.

It is an orange, almost type of infrared. It reveals to him the empty launching area. He seems to be taking pictures of the location, as his vision flashes with a clicking noise.

Here comes another overhead Sweep patrol, so Time Warrior transforms and shrinks into his watch mode. Once they have passed, he again becomes his stealth mode. In a massive rush of speed (the screen goes along for the ride too), Time Warrior flies back through the demolished sewer grating and into sewers. He flies through all kinds of obstacles and small openings and back into a tunnel and to the elevator like doors in front of that underground master control room. The whole trip was lit by a lone headlight, which he possesses in stealth mode, and felt like you were also flying with him at super-speed.

Time Warrior transforms into robot mode, and his visor now fires an orange beam right through the doors. The shot goes through the doors and into the master control room where Hi-Q and the rest of the Nebulons and Daniel and Arcee are. Hi-Q sees the orange beam, which becomes a rotating star.

Hi-Q: “Time Warrior returns…”

Lube presses the button that activates the double doors and allows Time Warrior to enter.

“…and his mission was successful!”

Lube closes the doors behind Time Warrior.

Time Warrior transforms back into watch mode, and rejoins with the black watchband on Hi-Q’s right wrist. His Autobot Symbol shape splits, and projects another holographic orange beam that shows what we saw earlier – the vacated Decepticon Landing Area.

Hi-Q: “Our emergency pods may be useless as this point. The Decepticon Fleet would spot them and destroy them. Our only chance is to commandeer one of their own ships, then sneak past them if we can.”

Fletcher: “And that is much easier said than done…”

“…but it’s our only chance.”

Hi-Q: “Then we must act now!”

“The trip to the surface would take much too long.”

Hi-Q presses buttons on the massive computer, and opens a wall compartment filled with black and white drill shaped vehicles and golden exo-suits.

“There is no such thing as over-preparation.”

“These vehicles will get us up and to the surface quickly, so let’s get aboard and on our way.”

Lord Zarak is talking to a monitor on his own watch. On the mini-screen is Dreadwind.

Lord Zarak: “Dispatch Astrotrain.”

“I need him to help me transport materials back to my laboratory.”

It goes to within the massive control center on Galvatron’s Starship.

Dreadwind: “Do you realize who you’re talking to Lord Zarak?”

“Astrotrain is refueling.”

“I will send someone else.”

He shuts the monitor off, then turns to Darkwing.

“Let’s go.”

Lord Zarak looks angered.

“When I get the chance, I will deactivate those two and reprogram them to waste disposal!”

Ramjet: “I would never argue with either of them.”

“Darkwing and Dreadwind were created with the powerful resources we obtained from that one planet… the one with all of those volcanoes. They were specially designed and even programmed with Galvatron’s own personality. They are his most favored Generals.”

“Defying them means death!”

Lord Zarak: “And defying me is worse than death…”

“Hello…”

“What is this?”

He has noticed a small keyhole on the surface of a statue of a monster. It lies on a table near a wall. On the table is tons of florescent liquid vitals and tubes and such.

Lord Zarak inspects the keyhole with one of his olive green fingernails, then ejects a small florescent (and almost magical) key.

Lord Zarak, as he inserts the key: “This key will reshape itself to fit any lock.”

“This one will be no exception.”

He turns the key and the entire wall to his right slides open.

In what looks like a giant black fortified steel cage are the lifeless forms of three robot warriors. They stand unmoving.

The middle one is slightly in the lead of the others. He has a white helm, and beyond it is a horned black square protrusion from his back. His face is black, with a slightly opened white mouth (it seems to have fangs!)

He has white eyes, which are hard to see since he is slouching forward in a hunch. The vertical right and left sides of his chest-plate are florescent purple. The middle of his chest plate is dark purple. His shoulders are white, as well as his upper and mid arm areas. His forearms and hands are purple, and he has claws and mailed fists.

Behind him, to his right, is a more difficult to see yellow robot, with purple wings beyond his also hunched back. His helmet is purple and his face is yellow. It’s hard to tell exactly what color his frame is here, as it all seems a light yellow color in the light that’s provided in their dark cage.

The last one, at the far end, is back and silver and crimson looking. It has large dark gray looking bat-like wings exposed behind his forward slouch. He has a white helmet, with glasses shaped eyes. All of their eyes are of the look of glasses, the type that would be shades.

Radical!

Weird enough is that this one has white hands in the shape of dragon heads. The gray horns protruding meet up with his silver arms. His shoulders are red and outstretched, past white square shaped metal that is marked by twin Autobot symbols.

Ramjet: “They’re Autobots!”

Lord Zarak: “But why would they cage their own.”

Dirge: “Perhaps they’re malfunctioning and had to be shut down.”

Runabout: “They look almost as ugly as these Deluxe Insecticons.”

It switches to a shot of the grotesque faces of Barrage and Chopshop.

Barrage’s face is within a green helmet, with a single yellow visor eye, and a white fanged mouth.

Chopshop’s face is crimson, and with a yellow visor, and yellow fangs, and black horns. He actually looks like what people envision as the Devil… but with sharp looking beetle insectoid like wings protruding from his back upwards. He is armed with a round shaped cannon in his right hand.

Barrage has a similar green cannon in his right hand. He is green and yellow. He has giant wasp like wings protruding from his back.

Barrage, in Insecticon voice: “You’re ugly.”

Chopshop: “I’m glad your friend is dead.”

Runabout, stepping away from them: “I ought to kill you for that.”

Barrage: “We will kill you first.”

They start to move on Runamuck, so he transforms in a blur and rolls out in a flash, retransforms into his robot mode in a flash, and up the elevator shaft in a blur.

Lord Zarak: “Let him go and you will be well rewarded.”

“There is much more important work to do.”

Chopshop: “We like you Lord Zarak. We saw you kill that fleshling.”

“You made her suffer.”

Lord Zarak: “My experiments are far more important to me than the lives of lesser beings.”

“I want to reprogram these robots to do my own bidding.”

“Ramjet, break down the cage.”

Ramjet: “My pleasure!”

He transforms into jet mode and explodes into the cage, and just explodes. His parts fly from and into the cage, which has a small opening now. Ramjet is dead, and Lord Zarak used his boot rockets to avert himself from the flying blast and shrapnel. Pieces of Ramjet are all stuck inside sparking openings in the Decepticons ~ Dirge (who has a look of horror on his face), Barrage, and Chopshop. Oil drips from the wounds.

Through the smoke, Lord Zarak flies through the mini opening into the cage.

The smoke covers the screen, and now shows different television sets in America (in houses and stores) showing news reports of The Destruction At Autobot City ~ as it is being called. They are saying stuff like:

“This is as close as we can get to the remains of what was not long ago a war-zone of epic proportion. City officials await word from the President…”

It goes to within The House Of Representatives in Japan. The following is translated from The Head Speaker into cartoon letters at the bottom of the screen: “We are in a state of emergency. Once The Autobots are eliminated, the entire world will be helpless. America cannot help.”

“We have no defenses against giant robot warriors with such firepower.”

Suddenly, the man who built the Samurai Robot from earlier, and his son Yuri.

“Very respectfully, I wish to speak regarding a possible solution to this crisis.”

The Head Speaker: “You may proceed Miko.”

Miko and his son reach the Head Speaker’s wooden stand with the microphone on it.

Miko: “I have found a way to create our own robots to do our fighting for us.”

The crowd makes noise as if they are shocked.

“I have already created one of them.”

“It is a living being, but will only act only according to its programming.”

“We can use them to fight off the evil robots - if and when they strike here.”

The Head Speaker: “Miko, how can we create an army of these robots if you have only created one?”

Miko: “ I have only needed to create one, because I have a cloning facility.”

“However, I lack materials and energy.”

“The robots require large amounts of power.”

“I have created a large factory which will build the robots by itself in the image of the first one.”

“All I need is enough resources, and we will have an army soon after.”

The Head Speaker: “Is it possible to see the robot you have already created before we make our decision?”

Miko: “Yes, Head Speaker, but please make your decision quickly.”

As Lord Zarak attempts to examine the caged Autobots, their eyes light up for just a second.

Dirge, watching outside the cage and still sparking in his wounds (which are dripping oil like blood): “Did you see that?”

Lord Zarak, paused in mid-air: “Weird.”

It shows Darkwing and Dreadwind transforming from their F-16 jetfighter-like modes into robots. They land on the surface of Nebulos, near the entrance to the great circular building where Runabout (now back in car-mode) flies out of the entrance at super-speed and right past them.

Dreadwind: “This is the location from which Zarak’s signal originated.”

Darkwing: “Let’s go pay him a visit…”

Lord Zarak is sill paused in the air.

Dirge, Chopshop, and Barrage stand watching and bleeding…

Lord Zarak: “Hmmm.”

Dirge: “Maybe you should”

Suddenly, the lead one with the white helmet and mailed fists punches Lord Zarak with his right and splatters him. It shows the crimson blood splattering all over the faces of the onlooking Decepticons.

SANDSTORM
Protoform

TransFormers The Movie II Galactic Conquest

Post by SANDSTORM »

The caged Autobot Monsters transform simultaneously. The one with the horned hands becomes a two-headed dragon-beast with a tail. The yellow one ends up looking really crazy ~ as it becomes a brown faced bat-like monster that walks. This other one, which is black, silver, and crimson with bat-like wings ~ it becomes a monster cat-faced flying dragon creature.

These things look horrific, and try to bust their way through the cage, but the opening is not big enough, and the bars are too strong. They keep crashing into the cage and bouncing off and making crazy monster noises.

Chopshop and Barrage stand close to the cage, fearless and unmoving.

Dirge, on the other hand, has moved away ~ almost completely to the other side of the laboratory.

Dreadwind and Darkwing fly out of the elevator shaft in their jet modes and transform into robot warrior modes.

Dreadwind: “What is all of this racket about.”

The Monsterbots are psychotic in their attempts to break through the cage. They must be so durable, because they are not at all hurting themselves with their powerful thrusts into the cage. They make almost demon-like monster noises.

Optimus Prime stands back in the Master Control Center on Cybertron. Behind him is an Ultra Magnus colored giant robot, about the size of Grimlock.

This robot is really unique in his appearance ~ but a lot like Ultra Magnus. He has a yellow face, with glowing red eyes. Around that is a red frame. Behind his head is a florescent blue helmet with two antennae sticking upward. His shoulders point upward and are florescent blue. The rest of his arms (including his hands) are white. In his left hand is a red laser cannon with a sight mounted on top. Over his right shoulder is a double-barreled red cannon. His chest is white, with an Autobot symbol on a small square part that sticks out where his stomach would be. His upper legs are red, and his lower legs are like a florescent blue casing that goes around white feet.

Also seen behind Prime is Bumblebee, Mirage, and Hound.

Optimus is watching different views of Cybertron, where it shows Autobot defense weaponry.

Optimus Prime: “There is something going on…”

“Something terrible and massive in its proportion.”

“Omega Supreme has yet to report back, and all of our transmissions to Earth and Nebulos have been lost.”

“I cannot leave Earth and Nebulos to whatever evil forces may be active upon them.”

Bumblebee: “Well, at least we should get some answers from our spy team sent to Nebulos ~ Joyride, Getaway, and Slapdash.”

Optimus: “But Earth…”

“I cannot allow it to be victimized by the Decepticons.”

Mirage: “Give Omega some more time Prime. Perhaps he just got so busy wrecking Decepticons, that he hasn’t had the chance to report back.”

Optimus: “Negative Mirage.”

“Omega would have reported back by now. He must have been terminated.”

Hound: “Huh?”

“Omega Supreme couldn’t possibly be terminated so quickly Prime. He’s much too powerful.”

Optimus: “I know…”

“That’s the most frightening part of this whole mystery. I will have to send someone else.”

“Quickswitch…”

The Ultra Magnus colored robot, Quickswitch: “Yes Prime.”

Optimus: “Take Top Spin, Twin Twist, and Rollbar to Earth. Investigate the situation and report back to me as soon as you have found out what’s going on.”

Quickswitch transforms into a puma-like mode, and leaps off.

Back on Nebulos, the ground is shaking. It starts to crack, and drill heads protrude out of the ground. The Massive Nebulon Drill Vehicles surface not far from the Decepticon landing area. The entire sky has such an orange and gray horizon.

The Drill Vehicles make their way right to the landing area, and there are no Decepticons anywhere in the vicinity.

Suddenly, a black and crimson flash ~ Runabout reaches the scene and transforms into robot mode, armed in his right hand with a red laser pistol.

He is right by the Drills, which have stopped. The drills are about twice the size as he is, so they are big. Arcee comes out the cargo doors of one of them and blasts at Runabout who has transformed in a flash and the laser goes over him. He has already transformed back, and says: “Wait!”

“I do not wish to fight you Autobot.”

Arcee: “Why?”

“Scared you’ll be bested by a girl?”

Daniel is shown within her head in his exo-suit: “Where’s my dad?”

Runabout: “Let me help you in your escape. I wish to join you.”

“I no longer wish to serve in the ranks of The Decepticons.”

Arcee: “And we are to trust you?”

Runabout: “Let me prove my loyalty…”

A patrol of Sweeps approaches.

Runabout: “…but first we must board a ship.”

Arcee covers the drills while they go toward one of the purple and blue shuttle ramps. The Sweeps are approaching too quickly.

Runabout: “We need a distraction, or this will not work!”

“I’ll be right back in a flash…”

He has already transformed and, in a flash, he enters the circular building. He flashes down its elevator shaft, transforming during (in another flash).

The Monsterbots are still rabid in their obsession to escape. Darkwing and Dreadwind are watching the blur that has just joined them.

Already Runabout has transformed, picked up Dirge and thrown him towards the Deluxe Insecticons, and retransformed and boned out in a blur.

Dirge flies into Barrage and Chopshop, and sends Chopshop’s head and shoulders into the hole in the cell. He’s stuck, as the “More much more than meets the eye” TransFormers song starts playing.

The Monsterbot with the bat-like face grabs Chopshop with his claws and pulls. He’s pulling him through the steel bars, and absolutely mutilating the devil-like Decepticon. Chopshop is screaming in a demon voice!

He tries to transform, and ends up stuck between the bars in a badly deformed looking version of his beetle mode. As the claws of The Monsterbot reach further, Chopshop explodes into pieces. Those pieces, and pieces of the cell fly into the Monsterbots and Decepticons alike, imbedding within their steel ~ creating sparking injuries. The Decepticons, when struck, were all, “Arrgh!”

The Monsterbots were just continuing their monster roars and screams.

There is a gust of smoke, and as it passes, the hole in the cell is big enough now!

Barrage and Dirge are the first victims (as they are the closest). The Monsterbots are firing sparks out of their mouths as they trample them, then rip them apart and eat them. The helpless Decepticons scream in agony!

The “More much more than meets the eye” song is replaced by other music from the first TransFormers Movie ~ the song when Perceptor was in microscope mode watching the approaching Decepticons.

A multi-colored platoon of Sweeps transforms and start firing on the drills. None of them have fully made it up the ramp yet. Arcee provides covering fire and has blasted down two, but the drills are taking heavy fire.

Suddenly, a black and crimson blur drives into and topples the rest of the Sweeps. It’s Runabout, who has already transformed into his robot mode and joined Arcee by the loading ramp.

Time Warrior ejects from a cargo door of the lead drill. His hands fire blasts like a Go-Bot at the Sweeps. As they try to get back up, the multi-colored Sweep patrol is blasted into scrap by the total combined firepower of Arcee, Runabout, Time Warrior, and Nebulons in golden exo-suits emerging from the drills to help fight.

Suddenly, Dreadwind and Darkwing are shown flying out of the circular building in their jet-fighter modes.

Another patrol of multi-colored Sweeps and another start to approach the Decepticon shuttle where the last remaining drill is finishing its trip up the ramp and onto the spacecraft. Arcee, Runabout, and Time Warrior continue to fire upon them, as the golden exo-suited Nebulons disperse into the shuttle in turn.

The Sweeps have great numbers here, and land around the shuttle and transform into robot warrior modes. There seems to be about twenty or so still functioning, and surrounding the shuttle.

Suddenly, the Monsterbots emerge from the circular building. They take to the air, and fly quickly toward the battle-scene.

Dreadwind and Darkwing transform and land in robot modes on the side of the shuttle away from the Monsterbots and the loading ramp.

Dreadwind: “We must not let these Autobots escape!”

The Sweeps are suddenly and violently attacked by the three monster robots.

Arcee closes the cargo door, as the shuttle’s engines start up. Runabout and Time Warrior sit in the cockpit, and turn the shuttle to melt the Sweeps that were standing on the right of the shuttle, and towards Dreadwind and Darkwing. Dreadwind and Darkwing transform back into their jet-fighter modes and fly over the shuttle. They blast the shuttle twice each, and fly away from the scene and back toward the circular building.

Meanwhile, The Sweeps are being completely ripped apart by the Monsterbots. The Monsterbots manhandle and over-power them. They bite, they claw, and they slam Sweep after Sweep ~ and sometimes multiple Sweeps at the same exact same time!

More Sweeps land and try to help their falling comrades. The commandeered Decepticon shuttle takes off and into the air. It fires upward and into the orange and dark gray (almost black) horizon. Far below it Sweeps are continuously torn down and ripped to pieces by the three Autobot menaces.

SANDSTORM
Protoform

TransFormers The Movie II Galactic Conquest fix

Post by SANDSTORM »

I am here to fix another careless mistake on my own behalf. I falsely identified the remains of Gears as the remains of Windcharger. How I got those two mixed up and can write this story so completely true to the TransFormers cartoon saga is because it is actually from The TransFormers cartoon saga to be released in 1988. Huh? All I have to do is write from what happens in the movie. You're very lucky to read this.