Diamond Comics Granted International Distribution Of Transformers Products

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Bombshell

Diamond Comics Granted International Distribution Of Transformers Products

Post by Bombshell »

The following news comes from tfw2005.com.

Diamond Select Toys and Collectibles, LLC (DST) has announced that Hasbro has granted it an export license to distribute U.S.-licensed collectibles based on the G.I. Joe and Transformers properties -- previously available only to the U.S. market -- to all worldwide territories outside of North America.

As a result of this agreement, Diamond's overseas partners now have access to the top-rated G.I. Joe and Transformers products their customers have been demanding, including....

• Palisades Marketing's G.I. Joe and Transformers Statues

• Hard Hero Enterprises' Transformers Statues and Busts

• Dreams & Visions' DC Comics-based Custom G.I. Joe 12" Action Figures

This new license gives overseas retailers and distributors first-time access to these best-sellers, presenting them with an excellent opportunity to grow their businesses like never before.

In addition to new G.I. Joe and Transformers products -- which international customers can order directly from DST -- they'll also have access to previous releases, all of which are being made available in their countries for the first time!

International retailers who wish to take immediate advantage of this announcement should do so by contacting their Diamond Customer Service Representative.