Gold Jazz/ Anime Bluestreak in box

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
ThunderCracker84

Gold Jazz/ Anime Bluestreak in box

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

BigMaki
Protoform

Post by BigMaki »

That's... incredibly dull looking. I'm surprised that they'd use the "generic reissue box" when they're doing the whole book-style packaging thing with Prowl and regular Jazz. Oh well. Not like I'll be leaving mine in the box anyway...
strafefox64
Protoform

Post by strafefox64 »

Nice
swipe
Protoform

Post by swipe »

They're all over ebay and going for decent prices. I've seen from $80.00 to $100.00. Seems cheap considering. I like the old style box design feels kind of nostalgic.{?}
Pun-3X

Post by Pun-3X »

I like the old-style box too, but the newstyle they used for Jazz and Prowl was pretty nifty. It displays EVERYTHING really nicely, with some good box-art to go with it. (REAL nice box art) It almost looks like a Botcon Exclusive (which is where I bought my Prowl.)

So I'm torn. I do love the old packaging for nostalgic reasons, and I can't wait to see more reissues that way. At the same time though, I love the setup with the toys in the new-style box.

Ah, what to do...
TF @ The Moon
Protoform

Post by TF @ The Moon »

Our 20 orders arrived today, got hit by customs so we have to collect but they look like they will be about £32 each, so people whould expect emails witrh the final price in a day or so
Cause you have No Need For Website
TheBean
Protoform
Location: In the dark corner of the universe...behind the potato chips

Post by TheBean »

Originally posted by BigMaki
That's... incredibly dull looking. I'm surprised that they'd use the "generic reissue box" when they're doing the whole book-style packaging thing with Prowl and regular Jazz. Oh well. Not like I'll be leaving mine in the box anyway...

Yeah I like the book style boxes for Jazz and Prowl as well but I love the old school feel of these releases.

aaaaaaaaaahhhhh....nostalgia. :)
Every problem in the universe can be solved by finding the right long haired pretty boy and beating the **** out of him. - Gallahad Rule