Patrick Steward and Halle Berry are an HOUR away RIGHT NOW!!!!

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Sheba
Protoform

Patrick Steward and Halle Berry are an HOUR away RIGHT NOW!!!!

Post by Sheba »

Yes folks that's right, Patrick "Thank you number One. Make it so" Stewart and Halle Berry are IN VICTORIA at Royal Roads University site filming "X-men II" RIGHT NOW!!! My brother just was there and he got to see a few things. Cool eh.
"This appears to be a copy of Final Fantasy, which is a step up from a copy of Pearl Jam"-Ed the Sock, on Fromage 2002, about one of Creed's videos--"Bullets".
The Plant
Protoform

Post by The Plant »

Both are cool, I want to see Swordfish for obvious reasons. I used to watch ST:TNG when it was on TV, but it hasn't been on for some time now. Stewart's a good actor and has been a credit to several movies. Halle Berry's a pretty good actor (but does that matter?). She needs some driving lessons.
Nuff said.
Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good...and let me be judged accordingly. The rest...is silence.
Optimus'
Protoform

Post by Optimus' »

You are LUCKY Sheba! If only I lived in Victoria, I would love to see them, and get Patrick Stewarts autograph. :D And Plant TNG is on TNN everyday at 8 and 11 Monday-Thrusday and 8-11 on Fridays.
I can only be nice to one person today.

TODAY IS NOT YOUR DAY.

Tomorrow doesn't look good either.
Bombshell

Re: Patrick Steward and Halle Berry are an HOUR away RIGHT NOW!!!!

Post by Bombshell »

Originally posted by Sheba
Yes folks that's right, Patrick "Thank you number One. Make it so" Stewart and Halle Berry are IN VICTORIA at Royal Roads University site filming "X-men II" RIGHT NOW!!! My brother just was there and he got to see a few things. Cool eh.
Lucky stiff...[/Jealous]
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

It's Stewart :p.
Astrotrain255
Protoform

Post by Astrotrain255 »

Oh,Stewart is great!He plays any part from Shakespeare to Prof.X with such..finesse,btw he plays violin also(I saw his cd somewhere..)...a great actor indeed. btw,Sir Ian Mckellen is going to be in Xmen2 also?
The Plant
Protoform

Post by The Plant »

Originally posted by Optimus'
You are LUCKY Sheba! If only I lived in Victoria, I would love to see them, and get Patrick Stewarts autograph. :D And Plant TNG is on TNN everyday at 8 and 11 Monday-Thrusday and 8-11 on Fridays.
Thanx but all I have is a peice of **** twisted peice of metal (antenna). I don't have cable/sattelite readily availiable. Thank you though! :)

haha it automatically censored c r a p, that's funny.
Redstreak
Protoform

Post by Redstreak »

Man I must be psychic, cuz I knew exactly what was going on before ever reading this topic.
Addl
Protoform

Post by Addl »

WOW, I live only 3 minutes away from this cool bakery that makes the best bread!
[sigpic][/sigpic] :clap: Isch bin dabbei! :up:
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Originally posted by The Plant
I want to see Swordfish for obvious reasons.
It's a generally cool film as well...:)
Sheba
Protoform

Post by Sheba »

Originally posted by Blaster_86
It's Stewart :p.
Yeah I know. I spelt it wrongly for the title but corrected it for the post. And as you know, only mods can correct title spelling...

I don't actually LIVE in Victoria--like I said I'm an hour away--but I do go there a lot on weekends. Now if only I could get an excuse to go up there around Royal Roads University...that'll be a trick :D
"This appears to be a copy of Final Fantasy, which is a step up from a copy of Pearl Jam"-Ed the Sock, on Fromage 2002, about one of Creed's videos--"Bullets".
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

you are almost 30, why in the hell would you need permission to go?

hell im only 17, and its like yeah im going here, cya. Things are as simple as that
sprites touch
Protoform

Post by sprites touch »

hey Addl, could you get me an autograph of that bread and email it to me :D:D:D
This is cool, I like patrick and halle is hot( not a bad actress aswell ;)).
I wonder is there going to be Xmen 3, as I hope to see a villan besides magnito (I want apocalips, jugernaut, omega red, maybe a sentinal or two).

Having a smart mouth gets me in a lot of stupid $#!t.
------------------------
Original artwork M.cavotta
Sheba
Protoform

Post by Sheba »

Originally posted by ThunderCracker84
you are almost 30, why in the hell would you need permission to go?

hell im only 17, and its like yeah im going here, cya. Things are as simple as that
It wouldn't be a problem except for 1 little thing:

I don't have my own car. I'd have to borrow one from mom and dad or Granny. And I doubt any of them will let me waste ten bucks worth of gas just for that.

Plus I hear security won't let you ANYWHERE NEAR the actors....near enough to get an autograph anyway...
Blaster_86

Post by Blaster_86 »

Plus I hear security won't let you ANYWHERE NEAR the actors....near enough to get an autograph anyway...
There are many ways to get around Security just be sure they arn't filming.
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

It wouldn't be a problem except for 1 little thing:

I don't have my own car. I'd have to borrow one from mom and dad or Granny. And I doubt any of them will let me waste ten bucks worth of gas just for that.
Well that sucks for you