Who thinks they should make a 2nd tf movie and if u do which series should it be for

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
Wheeljack Prime
Protoform

Who thinks they should make a 2nd tf movie and if u do which series should it be for

Post by Wheeljack Prime »

i think they should make 2 more one for g1 all original voices and they should make one for beast wars not beast machines just beast wars i think it would be an awesome movie both of em
We salute you Wheeljack Rest In Peace
The truthful heart is the heart of a true warrior for all those who do not believe his strength you will all see his true form and his true might and power when his test begins you will still be at the begining when he is at the end for the truthful heart is a heart of a true warrior
Autoprime720
Protoform

Post by Autoprime720 »

g1...
axio
Protoform

Post by axio »

How old are you?
Wheeljack Prime
Protoform

i am 14 but i really like transformers my first tf was beast wars but an older friends was around when g1 was and he let me see a few episodes i liked them a lot i have all of season 1 dvd part 1 of the 2nd season and i have the movie on dvd:D
The truthful heart is the heart of a true warrior for all those who do not believe his strength you will all see his true form and his true might and power when his test begins you will still be at the begining when he is at the end for the truthful heart is a heart of a true warrior
RID Scourge

Post by RID Scourge »

I'd like to see one done, based on the original series, but being as well-written as the original comics. Another good idea would be Beast Wars. Of course, they could do a continuation of RID (maybe incorporating those toys that weren't in the series. I could see a great storyline with Axer being an undercover Autobot, seeing as that's what his tech spec could be interpreted as saying).
Leader-1
Protoform

Post by Leader-1 »

I say a new G1 film would be better. Finaly, a TF fan around my age.
"That's just prime."- Optimus Primal

"Optimus Prime, your jewish?"- Peter Griffin
Optimus_Type-R
Protoform

Post by Optimus_Type-R »

I agree with Paldin there, if they were to make another movie, G1 would defitnally be the way to go. But then again it would have to come after Re-birth cause I don't see anywhere else they would be able to fit it in. A beast wars one would be interesting, maybe filling in the gap between BW and BM.
Sir Auros

Post by Sir Auros »

Screenshots from the amazing Transformers: The Movie II

The second TF movie was made in 2000...
axio
Protoform

Post by axio »

... ok Auros... ok... :eyebrow: :glance:
Optimus_Type-R
Protoform

Post by Optimus_Type-R »

That's Great!!!!!! I want a copy!!!!!
"Insert some obscure TF reference here"
Ozz
Protoform

Re: Who thinks they should make a 2nd tf movie and if u do which series should it be for

Post by Ozz »

Originally posted by Wheeljack Prime
i think they should make 2 more one for g1 all original voices and they should make one for beast wars not beast machines just beast wars i think it would be an awesome movie both of em

Yeah, I'd like second... , oh I meant third movie, but this won't happen. It is Hasbro who decides what cartoon/movie is done, right?

As for original series' voices, that's also impossible, cause some of those voice actors are dead.
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

Beast Machines. What it shouldve been like.
Wheeljack Prime
Protoform

beast machines was a terrible series not worthy of a movie not even a disney
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

No. Im saying a BM movie instead of the pos series itself.
axio
Protoform

Post by axio »

hmm, a 2nd tf movie? I agree w/Plas, a BM movie would have been nice. The series did start out worthwhile, then decended into ****
Blitzwing

Post by Blitzwing »

If Hasbro were to give the nod to make a movie, it would be about whatever TF line is currently out. If they had plans to make one now it would be about the toyline that is set to debut next fall, which will be a new wave of Armada toys, so we'd see an Armada movie.
DrSpengler
Protoform

Post by DrSpengler »

I wasn't too impressed by Beast Wars II the movie. I mean, it was a thousand times better than the tv series but seemed like a far cry from the first Transformers movie.

A third film would be awesome, especially if it involved either the G1 cast or the original Beast Wars/Metals cast done in high quality CGI....with no humans.
mellbrown
Protoform

Post by mellbrown »

Maybe we should come up with a plot for the New Transformers movie with the armada series on our Role playing station. It could be fun and we can end it as we see fit.
Leader-1
Protoform

Post by Leader-1 »

i am with mellbrown on this. but the rules of the rgp are being changed so only G1 characters are aloud.
"That's just prime."- Optimus Primal

"Optimus Prime, your jewish?"- Peter Griffin
Cliffjumper

Post by Cliffjumper »

I think the RPG is buzzing along quite nicely at the moment in the current format... Why not set up an EZ Board or similar for free and run it there? It'd also mean that you two, as being the ones with the idea, could set out your own rules and moderate it :)