prime starscream the most pathetic character in transformers history

Comics, cartoons, movies and fan stuff.
pegasusprime
Protoform

prime starscream the most pathetic character in transformers history

Post by pegasusprime »

really he is pathetic he cant do anithing right he is the worst warrior ever he cant fight without cheating he even pray for mercy what pathetic character the cybertron and animated where awesome the armada also but in a heroic way the energon one well he was boring but at least he was a good fighter this starscream is the worst one i have ever seen what do you think?
Jaynz
Custom Title: RIP - see pixelsagas.com

Post by Jaynz »

"Paragraph breaks", "punctuation", and "capitalization". Please look into them. They'll go a long way into making your posts actually readable. Thank you.
Knightdramon
Protoform

Post by Knightdramon »

If anything, I believe he's the best and most accurate [if not a bit evolved] representation of the Starscream name so far.

Starscream is far from the heroic character armada and energon made him out to be. Whilst being the most powerful seeker, he's also the one that runs first in a battle against his favour.

He did not hesitate to off Cliffjumper in the presence of troopers, and while the autobot was severely wounded and restrained. He did not hesitate to beg for mercy from Arcee but once he saw an opening he was quick to strike and gain the upper hand once more.

Most of what this Starscream says and does is a facade. And it's portrayed very accurately to his lithe bodyframe. Movie Starscream is a massive gorilla bot yet he's a scheming coward, it does not fit well.

The entire "might go to the Autobots for valiant reasons, Decepticons treat him right no more" thing is more like Thundercracker than Starscream.
Few stuff in the UK to trade/sell. Measly sales thread.
Springer85
Protoform

Post by Springer85 »

He's voiced by Wolverine. That alone is pure win in my book :p
Aspiring DJ!
Visit my channel at Soundcloud, Youtube or Facebook and let me know what you think!