Yo, GPA homie-pies!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Yo, GPA homie-pies!

Post by Auntie Slag »

Before you go into battle next, don't forget to wash with your very own brand!

If you would, please. Because quite frankly, you guys really stank at the PPV.:D
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

OOC: :D :D LOL!!
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

Windy, don't make me do to you what I did to your buddy Cosmotron. You mess with the GPA, and you mess with their boss. Yeah, that's right. It's me. It's me! It's the Big...V....G.

Our crew has the Heavyweight Championship, the Hardcore Title, and the next Tag Team Champions. You guys have....Strafe. Say hello to Too Lame in the hospital for me, punk.
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

The GPA's boss is Viewfind. You sir, are a straggler, and a pale shadow of the Ghost you once were. If you had true conviction you would be a fully paid up member, but instead you choose to skit around on the edges and feed off them like a secretary fish around the gaping mouth of a nurse shark.

And when it comes down to it, each one of you guys would stab each other in the back for one more ounce of the gold stuff. So if you're trying to strike fear into the hearts of anyone Ghostal, its not working. Threats from the shadow of a once great man are meaningless in the eyes of the great and the good. I tweak your flabby jowls and pour sugar in the gas tank of your rage.

*rasp*:p
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

Originally posted by Vin Ghostal

Our crew has the Heavyweight Championship, the Hardcore Title, and the next Tag Team Champions. You guys have....Strafe. Say hello to Too Lame in the hospital for me, punk.

OOC: Windy, that was awesome! :D

IC: I will say hello to him. In fact I'll give him a get well gift. It'll be a tape of our match with Viewfind and Unicron in which Windcharger and I proceed to make the GPA sorry it ever messed with us.

But as Windy said, it's fascinating that you are not a full member of the GPA. Are you their bitch? A junior member that they keep around to get them drinks?

Viewfind: Ghostal! Gimme a beer!

Ghostal: Yes sir. Thank you sir. May I have another?

I think that sounds about right. Now run off Ghostal. I think Divebomb wants you to clean his boots or something.

Back to the matters at hand. Monday Night. Live in front of the millions and millions of Pulp Faction's fans. We will avenge the Cow.
Strafe. You're a dick. Ishin_ookami - Dec 1st 2003
Vin Ghostal

IC, of course.

Post by Vin Ghostal »

The GPA and I have an understanding, you punks. Homeslice is the GPA's leader. I am the GPA's sole employer at the moment, and thus I am their boss. And the bottom line is that yours truly, by destroying T.C., has driven the final golden stake through the heart of the cWo. And that makes the GPA, all four of 'em, the most powerful organization in this entire Federation.

What's Pulp Faction? A weakling, a midget, a she-man, a cripple, and two perennial losers. You know what, I don't even need to say which is which...you can switch the titles around and they still fit. Think any Faction man will ever beat me or the GPA? Get real, Jack....

THAT'S JUST CRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZYYYYYY!!!!
Auntie Slag

I've heard even Freddie prinze Jr. could kick your ass.

Post by Auntie Slag »

GPA the most powerful organisation? Duuuuude you must've been smokin' some serious ganj with those guys, its really screwed up your perceptions of reality. The GPA are a buncha Amish white boys with delusions of commercial east/west coast gangsterism, which is the most fake form of gangsta you can get. You ain't nothing but a pimp and they's your bitches. A gold baseball bat is the only thing protecting what's left of your steady deterioration, your dawgs do your work for you while you play up the capitalist dogma par excellence. If you could sink any lower you'd be positively triassic, dude.

I will remove the puppies, snap your precious bat in two, pound you into next year and let your hypersanity do the rest.

Why you are still allowed to wrestle is anybody's guess. You damn near killed Cosmotron out there, your whelps messed up the Cow, and you think you've got Thundercracker beat but that remains to be seen. You dish out injustice, but i'll level you with wraught iron justice by the lorry load.
People aren't gonna sit back and let your crimes against this fed go without recompense any longer. I'm gonna bust your doors down, and haul your ass to the ring where you will experience the kind of blessed release only terminal zen masters can possibly feel. Your ass is grass and I've got my hash pipe. Boot Hill's playing your song, wiggity WACK! sonic boom boy!

Think you're gonna stay the champ? you're nuts my friend.

Think you're gonna get away scott free? you've been eatin' onions!

Think you're the best? why that's because you've taken one too many knocks to the head. You're old Ghostal, yesterday's model, ready for the scrap heap.
Think you've got a chance in hell?

YOU'RE JUST BLOODY HELL SOMEBODY GET THE ELEPHANT TRANQUILISER 100% CERTIFIED CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZYYYYYY

And when you get mad, you form a snot bubble on your right nostril which is really disgusting and makes people look away or be sick in a bag. :p

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Wow, look

The big P? goes and makes a smack image towards faction, and what do they do?

Copy his moves
Mimick his flow
bite his style

We owned ya at the last event, and ya'll jealous 'cause you know we on da rise and you punks goin no where but down.

I know I shine brighter than all ya, but try and come up with yer own flow.

don't hate just cause you cant relate....
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Re: I've heard even Freddie prinze Jr. could kick your ass.

Post by Extreme_Kup »

Originally posted by Windcharger
YOU'RE JUST BLOODY HELL SOMEBODY GET THE ELEPHANT TRANQUILISER 100% CERTIFIED CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZZYYYYYY

D-Extreme: Well Windy, for once I got to say: Thats damn true. I can sure dig it!
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

OOC: In actual fact Prowl? you're exactly right. I thought the image you did was cool, so I had to have a go at it too. Imitation is the highest form of flattery and all that, and I haven't done anything with my graphics programs in a while and this seemed like the perfect way to react. Pretty cool when we can annoy each other with imagery rather than smack talk all the time eh? :)

IC: Are you actin' like a bitch?

Why are you acting like a bitch P?

If you're gonna act like a bitch, then I'm gonna have to smack you like a bitch.

I'm sure you can relate to that.
Prowl?
Protoform

Post by Prowl? »

Originally posted by Windcharger
OOC: In actual fact Prowl? you're exactly right. I thought the image you did was cool, so I had to have a go at it too. Imitation is the highest form of flattery and all that, and I haven't done anything with my graphics programs in a while and this seemed like the perfect way to react. Pretty cool when we can annoy each other with imagery rather than smack talk all the time eh? :)

OOC:
holla back!
:D
-----------------------
P R O W L ?
I support Todd Bertuzzi
start climbing that sh*t rope...
http://maddox.xmission.com/
Viewfind

Post by Viewfind »

Damn, slice dwag :( why y'all gots to talk all dat shizzel? we people too. i mean we did beat yo homeboy cow down but we had too that boy is way to ugly. the fans of the AWF payed us to kick his ass, they was getting sick just at the look of him.