Lord loves a workin' man, don't trust whitey!

Having a quiet drink with Terry Gene Bollea.
Auntie Slag
Custom Title: Satisfaction guaranteed!

Lord loves a workin' man, don't trust whitey!

Post by Auntie Slag »

*hic* Oh man, you gotta love them Redemption celebrations. In fact there's many things that rock in life... rock being one of them, and lots of screaming electric guitars hooked up to ear busting amps in a small room being another.

*A comedy rhino walks up to Windy and farts loudly*

Hey man, I don't have to take that kind of abuse from you, not from any animal. Here, this'll show you *whips out little sword from pants and stands majestically holding sword aloft*

Thunder... Thunder... Thundercats, HOOOOOOOOOOO!

Plasmodium: "Quiet you drunk, some of us are trying to sleep off our hangovers".

Windy: "Aaah, Paladin. You know, I've always admired you from afar, your talent, your skill... but in a purely heterosexual way you understand".

Plasmodium: "It's Plas dude".

Windy: "Plas... my that's a pretty name. In fact, that's my favourite name in all the world. Would you like to see some puppies? Oh god *hic* no, that's a conversation for another person".

Plasmodium: "You're wasted".

Windy: "He never did! Don't listen to them Blaster, you're a fine wresssss.... Oh bugger, what was I talking about now"?

Plasmodium: "Assorted ramblings".

Windy: "Got it in one. You know, you're a smart guy Prowl? How'd you like to join the team that's going places? Pulp Faction are about to set the stage alight. We fight for truth, justice (which isn't to be confused with the truth). Well ok, nuts to the truth. Justice is pretty good. Actually, I just love the fighting. Today the AWF, tomorrow the PMRC".

Plasmodium: "You're barely making sense".

Windy: "That's what she said. It's uncanny, where you there? No, you couldn't possibly have been *hic*. It was airtight. But remember this my friend... tell nobody what you know. Trust no-one".

Plasmodium: "Er..."

Windy: "Welcome to Pulp Faction buddy, you're boundless greatness will know no bounds. Now help me get this Rhino".

Plasmodium: "Surely you can't be serious".

Windy: "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley".

"It's not until you're an adult you appreciate how awesome a dog is. Your dreams start dying, somebody cheats on you, bankers f*** up your pension. Then you come home and that dog's looking at you and he's like, 'Dude, you're awesome!'” - Bill Burr

“I re-invented my image so many times that I'm in denial that I was originally an overweight Korean woman.” - David Bowie
Wolfang

Post by Wolfang »

OOC: LMGDAO!
"I hold to a simple philosophy: assume everyone's a piece of c*** and then be pleasantly surprised if you find people who ain't."
Lord Zarak

Post by Lord Zarak »

Hey Shirl, come share a Guinness with me...we can plot World Domination on the Black Stuuf...
CloudStrifer
Protoform

IC

Post by CloudStrifer »

What is this plup faction or whatever call yourself? Is it a anti-GPA faction or just a hang out for losers? Either way if you want something does you have to do it alone. Otherwise, your a wimp just like everyone in this whole AWF who is in a group.
Strafe

Re: IC

Post by Strafe »

Originally posted by CloudStrifer
What is this plup faction or whatever call yourself? Is it a anti-GPA faction or just a hang out for losers? Either way if you want something does you have to do it alone. Otherwise, your a wimp just like everyone in this whole AWF who is in a group.

*Awakes from drunken stupor*

Now jes wait ah minute...my tummy feels funny...

*belches*

Ah...better. Now you were saying something and it bothered me...but I can't seem to remember...

*takes a swig of something with XXX and a skull and crossbones on the bottle*

Whoa! That cleared the cobwebs! Now here's the thing CrowdSurfer. Ya see, we here in Pulp Faction just had a riot of a time. And if we're losers, well, I can't even imagine what the winners are doing. Scrabble maybe? Sounds about right. You like scrabble, don't you CryingShoulder?

Here's some letters to play with then.

How about, "Shut Up"

And for a triple word score I'll combine it with: "Or we get our Comedy Rhino to make you shut up"

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got work to do. Work that consists of boozing and whoring.

I bid you adieu.

*Collapses*
Strafe. You're a dick. Ishin_ookami - Dec 1st 2003
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

hmm, tells see how many times were you screwed by the GPA????? I can't seem to remember....

By the way, drinking to much of the "xxx" will kill your brain cells if you had any.....
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

You best be not talking about the "plup fraction" that way Cloud, or..say, we never did have that rematch did we? Normally I would agree that to get something done, you have to do it yourself, but in this case, the logical decision was joining up with the Pulp. If you think Im a wimp, well, Ill be happy to take you on in the rematch and prove to you that Im not.
Extreme_Kup
Protoform

Post by Extreme_Kup »

D-Ex: Damn I wish I was there :( .....oh yeah windy that 2 pounds of un cut steak is being delivered to your house now...enjoy. Now on to some other matters *looks at his broken down bike and grabs a beer bottle infront of him and drinks it*
The X-WCW IS BACK!!! Wanna get XTREME? YOU JUST GOT IT!

D-Ex and Igz, your AWF Tag Team Champs. You think you got what it takes to take The Serial Slackaz on? Then join the
AWF and show us what you got!
Vin Ghostal

Post by Vin Ghostal »

OOC: F*cking hysterical. Is Plas the newest member of Pulp Faction?
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

Yup, Plasmodium is the hot rockin' new member of Pulp faction. And you can get this lapdance here for free!:)

Yeah steak! Cheers D, that'll go perfect with all the guiness me and big Z'll be chugging. Come join us if you like, and that of course goes for Wolfang.

Mmmm, raw meat and beer. Now we just need a fire. Lets burn Cloudstrifer!

*sends out super 100% happy wish bicycle repair man, complete with free Gamecube to D's pad*
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

You want to fight me little man? I am not as experienced as you are in the ring, but I can sure kick the living cr*p out of you. What do you say? If not you someother person can fight me from your little group. GPA and you are all like. Your all a group of twits.
Auntie Slag

Post by Auntie Slag »

You're right, we certainly do have wits. Pity you don't have yours about you.

I'd love to fight you Gluesniffer, but I've recently accepted a challenge to battle Zarak. Don't feel blue though, instead make use of the spare time by brushing up on your keyboard skills!

I still think we should burn you though. It would appease both your gods and us, who are also your gods!

Ha! isn't that a turn up for the books. The very people you wish to challenge are the very people who will send you to Valhalla in a cloud flambe.

*douses cloudstrifer in gasoline*

Now you just stay right there while I get some matches and a camera.:p
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

fine then, you wimp out.

Strafe you and me, one on one, no cheating, no bringing your fanboys to the ring. What do you say?
DrEvil

Post by DrEvil »

OP2005: I don't remember a match that PoleStripper didn't wimp out of.
Cyberstrike nTo
Protoform

Post by Cyberstrike nTo »

OOC: Funny! :D :D
Strafe

Post by Strafe »

fine then, you wimp out.

Strafe you and me, one on one, no cheating, no bringing your fanboys to the ring. What do you say?

That's perfectly ok with me CrapSoldier! Tho no fanboys? You want to send all of the audience away from the match? I guess you want to lose and have no one witness it? Don't worry. I can guarantee I won't respect your wishes. In fact I'll be even more of a pal and I'll let you be the first test subject for the Strafing Run. It's a pity that it couldn't be done last Sunday Night, but hey, "when a door is closed, a window opens". Thanks GhettoFlier for being that window.
Strafe. You're a dick. Ishin_ookami - Dec 1st 2003
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Calling me names instead of what my name is, is childish. I will meet you in the ring.

OCC: Listen up, I don't want to be called names mock me all you want, but I draw a line at name calling. Either call me CS or Cloud.
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

Calling me names instead of what my name is, is childish. I will meet you in the ring.

OCC: Listen up, I don't want to be called names mock me all you want, but I draw a line at name calling. Either call me CS or Cloud.

OOC- Grow a sac buddy....aint nobody gonna listen to your whining
CloudStrifer
Protoform

Post by CloudStrifer »

Originally posted by ThunderCracker84
OOC- Grow a sac buddy....aint nobody gonna listen to your whining

OCC: I don't care what you have to say.
All I am saying is calling me names is fine for one or 2 lines but to say it continually, is well fustrating.
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

OCC: I don't care what you have to say.
All I am saying is calling me names is fine for one or 2 lines but to say it continually, is well fustrating.

OOC- Well you need to face the facts...telling us to call you one specific name like you are the boss of us is only gonna have us do it more cause it gets to you. Simple logic there...oh i forgot...simple logic escapes you