What the HECK was with CN's schedule.

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
neoprimestar
Protoform

What the HECK was with CN's schedule.

Post by neoprimestar »

ok first of all..I have 2 boy kittens that are very active. THese little balls of fluff don't leave me alone nor sleep!

:mad:

WEll from 5am-7am they showed Boomerang and these blasted toons from 1981. MY BIRTH YEAR! I never realized I was born in a year of sucking toons! :eek:

Only good thing was Count Duckla and Smurfs.(Shut up! :P I liked it k)

Well some reason the TV guide channel would show 1 thing so would the TV guide then CN would last mintue change their programming. from 7am-9am it said Looney Tunes and kept showing Boomerang........then :mad:

then..THEN..oh boy this MADE me ANGRY! ...JUSTICE LEAGUE DID NOT COME ON AT 9AM!!!! THAT"S MY FAVORITE SUPERHERO SHOW! and what did they show instead LOONEY TUNES! ARGH..then when "The Rising Sun" was suppose to air with DB and DBZ at 11am till 2pm it was STILL looney tunes then some other garabge....

CN will pay......I don't like to miss The Flash......may God be with CN if they screw up Transformers...... :D

Boy I feel better! ^_^ HOW are ya this lovely evening?
"Be happy! Smile!Share a smile!"
Which Final Fantasy Girl are you? take the test @ http://ffgirl.deep-ice.com
ThunderCracker84

Post by ThunderCracker84 »

currently drinking myself to oblivion, thanks to the help of one Mr. Smirnoff. And no, its not that pussy malt drink Smirnoff Ice that wimps like, this is straight Smirnoff vodka.
Claypool
Protoform

Post by Claypool »

while not from the early 80's I thought Dark Wing Duck was a good if not the best Disney cartoon EVER. Negaduck was perhaps the coolest villian with the best voice

Ravage
Protoform

Post by Ravage »

Dude like all the Darkwing Duck baddies rocked :) God I need sleep but cant sleep must kill......
The bunnies, they give me knowledge it is neat.

The only necessity for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
neoprimestar
Protoform

Post by neoprimestar »

Originally posted by Claypool
while not from the early 80's I thought Dark Wing Duck was a good if not the best Disney cartoon EVER. Negaduck was perhaps the coolest villian with the best voice

:D YEs I LOVED DW!!!! HAD a crush on him for awhile.....;) I wish they hadn't cancelled it:(
"Be happy! Smile!Share a smile!"
Which Final Fantasy Girl are you? take the test @ http://ffgirl.deep-ice.com
Plasmodium

Post by Plasmodium »

DW was ok, stupid TV guides, sometimes they get nothing right.
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

Originally posted by ThunderCracker84
currently drinking myself to oblivion, thanks to the help of one Mr. Smirnoff. And no, its not that pussy malt drink Smirnoff Ice that wimps like, this is straight Smirnoff vodka.
Ah, a touch of class sir, would you like martini with that? Shaken not stirred? Erm, sorry.

That's one of my favorite vodkas, alongside Red Square vodka (no, not the drink that tastes of sherbert, proper vodka).

And personally, I'd go for Looney Toons over crappola DBZ any day. Bugs, Road Runner, Tweety Pie et all rule everything.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"The early bird gets the worm, but the early worm is ****ed."
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
ThunderCracker84

Originally posted by Sixswitch

Ah, a touch of class sir, would you like martini with that? Shaken not stirred? Erm, sorry.

That's one of my favorite vodkas, alongside Red Square vodka (no, not the drink that tastes of sherbert, proper vodka).
actually last night I was just drinking it straight for a couple reason. First, I dont know how to make a martini. Second, I had no orange juice for a screwdriver. Third, I dont really know anything else to do w/ vodka. But, damn was it still good.

Looney Tunes was, no wait, still is freakin awesome
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

actually last night I was just drinking it straight for a couple reason. First, I dont know how to make a martini. Second, I had no orange juice for a screwdriver. Third, I dont really know anything else to do w/ vodka. But, damn was it still good.

Looney Tunes was, no wait, still is freakin awesome
It's hard to find something that doesn't go with vodka. For some ideas, try:

http://www.ginvodka.org

Of course, there's a good arguement for just drinking it neat anyway. Gets you drunk faster, and all that. Try coke, red bull, orange, lime juice... Maybe even apply juice. In fact, remind me to try that one sometime.

-Ss
I found God. Then I lost him. He'll probably turn up down the back of the sofa someday.
"I'm not oppressing you Stan, but you haven't got a womb. Where's the fetus going to gestate? You going to keep it in a box?"
ThunderCracker84

It's hard to find something that doesn't go with vodka. For some ideas, try:

http://www.ginvodka.org

Of course, there's a good arguement for just drinking it neat anyway. Gets you drunk faster, and all that. Try coke, red bull, orange, lime juice... Maybe even apply juice. In fact, remind me to try that one sometime.

-Ss
will do, thanks man. I haven't had vodka in so long I really couldn't think of anything to mix it with. Which was a good part of the problem
Denyer

Post by Denyer »

Throw in some cranberry and other juices, a little wine...then do whatever arcane ritual my friend's mother does with the stuff...and voila, one perfectly smooth drink which doesn't taste alchoholic but ensures you'll be shaving your tongue the next morning. Assuming you still can find your tongue after that...
The Green Knight

Post by The Green Knight »

Originally posted by Claypool
Negaduck was perhaps the coolest villian with the best voice
Damn straight! Amazingly violent and evil, especially for a disney toon.

Of course, DW was pretty cool too. He had lots of zingers.

"Clever of me to use my spine to break my fall..."

and one of my favs:

"You was only lucky the last time" - Thug

"I was lucky every time!" - DW
ThunderCracker84

Maybe even apply juice. In fact, remind me to try that one sometime.

-Ss
well I tried that tonight seeing as it was the only juice in the house. Not bad, but not great, IMO. But try it for yourself, you may have a different taste than I
Sixswitch

Post by Sixswitch »

well I tried that tonight seeing as it was the only juice in the house. Not bad, but not great, IMO. But try it for yourself, you may have a different taste than I
Drinking vodka in the name of science. That's an idea I could go for.

-Ss