Who has seen legend of the over-fiend/demon womb?

Chat about stuff other than Transformers.
Jetfire

Who has seen legend of the over-fiend/demon womb?

Post by Jetfire »

I was too shocked to comment on this film.but my friends tend to say the story is actually if you can get past the excess violence, unbelievable love story, the gratous sex that would give the people who complaine about gratous sex sences heartattacks and how entire sections destroyed in the first film are suddleny forgotton about in the second one?
angloconvoy

Post by angloconvoy »

The UK versions are slashed to bits by the censors. I've got the american versions of 1 and 2 and the UK version of 3. I agree with your mates but you need the US version for a more intact story. However, the more intact story also comes with some things that really freaked even me out (yes, even me)
Jetfire

Even you? It is THAT bad.

Post by Jetfire »

Yes.

You need no freudian interpetation for this one:eek:
Ravage_mk2
Protoform

Post by Ravage_mk2 »

the only stuff i saw from Overfiend was about 3 minutes in a documentary about various anime.

Those 3 minutes were more then enough to convince me of this: Hentai(and especially Overfiend) has to be the most extreme anime in existence.
Jetfire

Post by Jetfire »

Thing is I herd that the 4 part 'Return of the over fiend' is even worse. Now ag=ngelo tells me of his 'uncut' overfiend :eek:
Stormbringer
Protoform

Post by Stormbringer »

I hired Legend of the Over-fiend/Demon Womb out on DVD and it was only overnight and I only got to see Legend of the Over-fiend before it had to go back...that was pretty much all I could stomach in one night anyway :)

But yeah, cut through all the spontaneously exploding people and demons having sex with 4-breasted women and it was a really good story!
Stormbringer /storm.bring.ah/ v.n. 1. to stop a conversation 2. An individual who repeatedly is the source of halted conversations

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."
Stormbringer
Protoform

Post by Stormbringer »

I hired out X at the same time. I think its funny how, in Anime, when someone is trying to save human civilisation they always end up destroying more than they save :)
Stormbringer /storm.bring.ah/ v.n. 1. to stop a conversation 2. An individual who repeatedly is the source of halted conversations

"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."